• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YG Entertainment New Mailing Address:

ygbuildingi.jpg

397-5 YG Building(5th Floor)

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

Zip Code:121-886

*YG has moved into the new building,so any fan letter should be directed to this address*

credit:BB's official fanclub@Daum

now..you can find the map and how to get there via Google Map^^

wait..i didn't know Taeyang did the GGG choreo together with Shaun

that's awesome!!!

GD's newest interview with Asia10 is released, and this is the final part (the 15th part).

After this it will be Dae's turn. Another round of 15 parts of interview yeah? I wonder if each member is going to have 15 parts of the interview.

Hitomi Shimatani blogging about Big Bang

* Hitomi is a female J-pop singer signed to the Avex Trax label.

2010年02月17日

BIG BANG!

遅くにばんこんば

風邪もかなりよくなりました。

みなさん、ご心配メッセージありがとう

自己管理の足りなさに反省してます

今日は元気な島谷さんのお顔を…見てくーださい

20100217t0049115.jpg

どうしても、観に行きたくて昨日も病院に行ってなんとか行けたの。

BIG BANGのコンサート!

初めて拝見したのですが…

ちょーーー!!!

盛り上がっちゃいました

とにかく!

とにかく!

オシャレッ

とにかく!

とにかく!

素晴らしいステージングにパフォーマンス!

全てがオシャレで、初めてな人でも必ず盛り上がっちゃうの!!

島谷さんはずっとニワトリさんのようにノリノリ

照明と、お客さんの持っているライトも綺麗にマッチングするように計算されてて、本当に素晴らしかったです。

雨混じりの雪で寒かったけど、会場はかなり暖まっちゃってました!!

明日の武道館観もに行きたい位でしたの

かなりパワーももらい、いい刺激を受けて

元気にご機嫌さんの島谷くん

でも、ほんと

だいぶ体調も回復してきました!

そろそろ、踊っちゃいたい気分

でも、ぶり返さないように気を付けます。

明日は、さらによくなってるといいな

みなさんも、暖かくね!!

credit: Hitomi Shimatani Official Blog

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/shimatanihitomi/archive/559/0

Guest fun_junsu

hi ncly Thanx a lot for the information...wow,I know her,yap JPOP from Avex.She also love BigBAng...greatttt

Big Bang is unbelievable...

If I'm not mistaken,Hitomi said that she saw the BigBang concert in Budokan

and it was great..their dance performance,their fashion style, even she wanna learn dance,hehehe

Coollll...our BigBang loved by famous JPOP singer..Arggghhh

btw I have QUESTION

Do you have any recommended place in Seoul to visit,

anything related to BIGBANG,maybe YG office, BigBang goodies shop,

BigBang fashion shop,if you know the address,please tell me...

Thanx b4..I wait for ur reply... :D :D ;)

^^TY looks really handsome with that expression and pose..o_O

btw I have QUESTION

Do you have any recommended place in Seoul to visit,

anything related to BIGBANG

*YG's new office:...I posted this on last page><..anyway..here's the address

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

*Lotte World Star Avenue:

Star Avenue: Must-Visit Destination for Hallyu Fans

The first thing you will see on your left upon entering the building is an exhibition hall that displays costumes, props, and personal memorabilia donated by stars like Rain, Big Bang, TVQX, Choi Ji-woo, Park Yong-ha, and Song Seung-heon. Souvenirs can be purchased by visiting the Lotte Duty Free Star Shop on the 10th floor of the Lotte Department Store.

you can find more info and address here:http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/12/21/...ld-star-avenue/

*BSX store:

I don't know exactly where it's..but someone mentioned that it's at Myungdong Market

Guest lovesong3208

YG Entertainment New Mailing Address:

ygbuildingi.jpg

Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

Seoul,South Korea

*YG has moved into the new building,so any fan letter should be directed to this address*

credit:BB's official fanclub@Daum

now..you can find the map and how to get there via Google Map^^

wait..i didn't know Taeyang did the GGG choreo together with Shaun

that's awesome!!!

italicized part made me laugh. NICE OMG

spam spam spam them like crazy :P

they're going be scared of me. I know it O.O

{TRANS} GD 15-Part Interview Final Part- “I’m close with the DBSK sunbaes”

200904081130105179670a1.jpg200811181757521783547a3.jpg

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=f...20108472728392A

”Recently, I’ve been resting a lot since my solo concert. A lot of the restrictions I had like no clubbing, no alcohol and no girlfriends were abolished. I’ve been meeting friends and going clubbing, and going shopping in DongDaeMoon in the early morning too. There was a photo of me by an outfit so I asked ‘What are these clothes?’ and the person said ‘They’re G-Dragon style’, not recognising me. (laughs)”

2009 was a significant year for G-Dragon (Real name: Kwon Jiyong, 23). It was a meaningful year where he showed his own album and concert to the world. He also knows best how to relax at the end of a significant workload now that already it's been 5 years since his debut.

”I used to try to speak and act all cool and sophisticated when I went to award ceremonies but recently I went to this one just thinking it was like a party. I wore jeans and took my puppy and had a great time. I met a lot of other people and didn’t take much notice of the cameras. I yelled out when I was having fun and had a good time being part of the audience.”

He also became friends with many singers from other management agencies. Especially SM Entertainment’s DBSK, their sunbaes in both Japan and Korea.

”I’ve recently become close with my sunbaes in DBSK. In the past there used to be a lot of unseen rivalry between different agencies but since we’re both in groups we all have a lot in common. Hero JaeJoong hyung approached me first. After that I naturally became friends with Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung and I realised that I could be the dongsaeng too.”

He would pester the DBSK hyungs to buy him food when they were staying in Japan, and they gave him a lot of advice.

”I admired them because they’d survived in a different country with different cultures. It doesn’t matter whether people are SM or JYP or whatever anymore, I like everyone. Sometimes it just comes to me that ‘Aww that person must’ve been through a lot of pain’ or ‘I should tell this person this piece of advice’. I think our hearts are all opening towards each other now. I would like it if our hubaes (juniors) would come up and talk to us too.”

But he’s still in his youth and has fears about the future.

”I have to keep going. This year Daesung and TOP’s solo albums will be out and so will Big Bang’s at the end of the year. Though I doubt everything will go exactly as planned. We’ll plan everything first and then adjust the time of release depending on how fast production goes.”

As the team leader, he has to keep in mind the other members’ activities as well as the group’s.

”It’ll be a lot to handle for Daesung to prepare his solo album on his own so I think I’m gonna have to give him a lot of advice. Daesung will probably do R&B ballads. It’ll be a bit different to Big Bang’s style of music. And TOP’s will definitely be hip hop. I think I’m gonna help him work on a couple of the songs.”

Big Bang plans to return in 2010 with a new album and new looks. As always, the next is always the most important.

”We have to move forward as Big Bang again. I think we were just standing on the spot for the last two albums. It’s not that I didn’t like them, but they just didn’t take off like I wanted them to. If I don’t like how this next album turns out either, I’ll probably hate myself for it. We have to move forward, even if it’s only half a step. Now that even Seungri is no longer underage, I think in this next album we’ll be showing off more of a manly image than a boyish one. (laughs)”

G-Dragon has caught us unawares by becoming a man. His bravery has hugely affected our country’s music industry, and is creating a legend. What shape will this legend of his take on? It’s time to sit back and watch his legend unfold.

>Thank you for reading G-Dragon’s Star Confession up to now. Fellow Big Bang member Daesung and 2NE1’s Sandara Park’s Star Confession will start being released on the 24th. Please continue to give us your love and interest.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net and xtlover15@soompi for posting

I LOL at this>>>"Though I doubt everything will go exactly as planned"

even GD realizes that..not just fans..but I hope BB's album will go exactly as they plan,i miss them><

Fanart:Woow..O_o

201002171614425cc8c5801.jpg

Bigger Size

201002171614425cc8c5801n.th.jpg

cr:히나엘 @bbvipz

Guest reddynamitez

finally the interview is done.

had a great time reading it. Found out more about him than I ever did in other interviews. This one is more deep.

It made me smile when he said that he was close to the DBSK boys. =). glad they could help each other out.

He's such a good leader to be helping out the other members with their solos.

Can't wait for their album by the end of the year... seems so loong. but worth the wait. :D

Guest sweetflower

"We have to move forward as Big Bang again. I think we were just standing on the spot for the last two albums. It's not that I didn't like them, but they just didn't take off like I wanted them to. If I don't like how this next album turns out either, I'll probably hate myself for it."

While I'm afraid of this new direction of his, but on the other hand I feel that BB had been stagnant in their music for the past years...the last 2 albums' title songs "Haru Haru" and "Sunset Glow" did not achieve the same success as "Lies" did. I hope that this new direction of GD's will surpass the fame of "Lies" so that BB does not become a 'one-hit wonder' type of group.

EDIT: *Sign* I have to clarify something here since many fans are being defensive about my term of 'one-hit wonder'...

1. Yes, BB had many #1 songs after "Lies" - Last Farewell, Haru Haru, and Sunset Glow...but was it due to the songs or the fact that they were BIG BANG's songs??? For example, I'm not going to mention names here, a recent released song that was not even worth listening to were no.1 in almost all the charts because it was associated with that particular girl group...Branding is very important...Even GD stated that groups associated with the Big-3 (YG, JYP, SM) tend to be more successful than those released by small companies...

2. Yes, using the term 'one-hit wonder' to describe BB is a little bit harsh because BB is a lot more unique and are the trendsetters as compared to all the other groups litering the kpop industry right now. Last Farewell, HaruHaru, and SunsetGlow followed the footsteps of "Lies" - they remain chart-hits but not 'the one' that will skyrocket BB to the next level - to quote GD 'it didn't take off like I wanted it to'. GD recognizes this (and I'm sure others in YG and some fans too) and that is why he's charting a new direction for the next album...

3. I will stand by my opinion of the 'one-hit wonder' because it is better coming from a fan (who's a nobody in the kmusic industry) rather than kpop music critics. If we backtrack several hundred pages in BB forum, there was already one critic that clearly stated the same thing - BB needs a song that will surpass 'Lies'...

Guest WintersRain

thanks to everyone who provided the interview translations and raws!! i've really enjoyed reading these interviews and i feel like i've learned so much more about jiyong and big bang as a whole!

i think these interviews were really a great way for jiyong to connect with the fans again and show everyone, including those haters out there, who he truly is and how hard he truly works to give us his wonderful music. reading this last part, i feel like it truly conveyed the very core of who he is: a gifted artist who is always striving to improve himself, working to please both himself and the public with a better stage and a better sound - someone who learns with each passing day by taking everything, every insult as well as every word of praise, as a way to improve himself. he is truly a very wise person, despite what some may say about his recent actions. i believe he will always rise above every hater trying to bring him down in that magnificent way of his and come out better because of it. jiyong fighting foreva! ^.^

i can't wait for the other members' interviews, and i hope they will show us as much about each of them as it did about jiyong. big bang fighting!

Guest chrichelle

VIPS i have a question..

since i started being a fan of BB just last april when they released lollipop then after that i searched all of their songs then i loved them more!haha

there first concert was WANT YOU concert in 2007 right? correct me if im wrong. i was wondering if they release a DVD for this. i just really want to see it..hehe!

or maybe a link where i can watch it.. :D

thanks in advance guys!

BB comeback soon!

Guest yaoming11

VIPS i have a question..

since i started being a fan of BB just last april when they released lollipop then after that i searched all of their songs then i loved them more!haha

there first concert was WANT YOU concert in 2007 right? correct me if im wrong. i was wondering if they release a DVD for this. i just really want to see it..hehe!

or maybe a link where i can watch it.. :D

thanks in advance guys!

BB comeback soon!

Their first concert was the Real Concert 2006.

The rest is in her channel

Honestly i didn't know about the Want You concert, they never released a DVD for it. There's only fancams on youtube/

oh and Want You is when GD sang Even if it;s just a memory lol

Guest chrichelle

Their first concert was the Real Concert 2006.

The rest is in her channel

Honestly i didn't know about the Want You concert, they never released a DVD for it. There's only fancams on youtube/

oh and Want You is when GD sang Even if it;s just a memory lol

oh thanks for the link! so its REAL concert the first one.. how about WANT YOU concert? ive been searching for that concert but all i see was fancams! :D so i was wondering if it was aired or if they release a DVD or something..

^ no, they never released a DVD for Want You.

zomg, top's face close up O_O

so excited for this week's music core, daeri!!! wonder if solbi's there too, i like the mc trio.

gd joining top's group of friends now ...

ohohh new Lollipop 2 song info! i think it says it'll be out next week. GDstyle!

69460404.jpg

lollipop_2 me2day

Archived