★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest minamelody

okay, i think i've just fallen in love with jiyong all over again <3

in the last one, he kind of, JUST KIND OF, reminds me of lee hyori xD but yeah, he pulls off that look really well! i love these BSX photoshoots! they all look soooo good.

i've gone on big bang overload for the past few days, and i love it 8D

there's so many things coming up--new lollipop song, electric love tour, GD's rebroadcasted concert, and sooo much more. thanks to all of you keeping us updated :)

BTW is anyone here going to the electric love tour?!?!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

asasasq.png

Featured in the Chinese magazine EASY, G-Dragon revealed "I like girls who are kindhearted, wear clothes that suit themselves, who are very stylish. Singer IVY is my ideal type."

credit : papala1026 @ baidu bigbang

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Lollipop 2 LED + body sneak peek ^^

N40.6708045_1_1.jpg

HM0.6708046_1_1.jpg

D10.6708047_1_1.jpg

OH0.6708049_1_1.jpg

OD0.6708050_1_1.jpg

D50.6708053_1_1.jpg

6U0.6708054_1_1.jpg

270.6708056_1_1.jpg

Y20.6708058_1_1.jpg

U10.6708059_1_1.jpg

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

ND0.6706380_1_1.jpg

TH0.6706381_1_1.jpg

1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg

1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg

1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshowm.th.jpg1265039055100130bigshow.th.jpg

C: 방긋 // Seungrifan.com l mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

Guest tara_hpvn

Hello ! this is my first post in here ! I'm just a silence reader =] hahaha =]

Thank for sharing Big Bang's Big show photos ♥ special SeungRi's =] he's so sexy :> right ? :> Maknae is not a maknae he was :> "grown up a lot" (it's like what SeungRi said when he met G-Dragon =] )

Big Show is so john teshing hot ! Now I want to watch Top's solo MV HQ. turn it up is a great song, and TOP is ... :">

BSX's pics are so nice, nice cool !

I love their smile, and always want to see they smile together : )

How wonderful !

Once more time, thank again :D

Guest -maverick-

Miared is correct his eyes do have eye liner on them. Such a pity he lied about it. He looks good but dont lie Top.

lol, fail x100

and what, 300 million yen production costs? that's $3.3million US dollars..wow

Guest Banana Peel

OMG, I'm in love with these BSX promotional pictures A LOT *o*

EVERYONE looks sooooo good in it. Ahhh! I want like a freaking WALL PAPER lol.

I hope more of these photos are available as well as a longer CF?! heh heh heh :D

Guest sakime-yong

BIGBANG IS REALLY AWESOME BIG SHOW END BUT japanese electronic love tour next

haha BIGBANG WILL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER 1.

THEY ARE ALL SO HOT AND CUTE IN THOSE PICS.

AND GD PICS MAKES MY DAY!!!!!!!..............

Thank you guys for sharing all those stuffs.

yeah why there isnt much of GD fancams? O>O

askksfgkhfh...those BSX pics make me crazy!..they're looking goooood!

Big Bang's BSX CF is a parody of "Step up 2" movie

source:sportseoul

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...7918098132.html

I used Google translator..and this is a part of the article:

TV ads for the outdoor shooting was in this atmosphere to continue. The big bang is reminiscent of the intense face-painting graffiti on one subway trains in the colorful dancing has transformed into a dancer. The movie ''step-up 2' and a parody of a scene in a powerful performance as a member dotboyeotda.

so take that haters! BB in your face...haters to the left..lol..

*actually,I'm listening to the leaders right now..lol*

BSX themselves admits that they make a parody of step up 2,so stop saying nonsense

besides BB has done a great job^^

Guest -maverick-

askksfgkhfh...those BSX pics make me crazy!..they're looking goooood!

Big Bang's BSX CF is a parody of Step up 2 movie

source:sportseoul

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...7918098132.html

I used Google translator..and this is a part of the article:

TV ads for the outdoor shooting was in this atmosphere to continue. The big bang is reminiscent of the intense face-painting graffiti on one subway trains in the colorful dancing has transformed into a dancer. The movie stepup2and a parody of a scene in a powerful performance as a member dotboyeotda.

so take that haters! BB in your face...haters to the left..lol..

*actually,I'm listening to the leaders right now..lol*

haha cool I figured that, there were a lot of similiarities and it seems like they did it on purpose. good to know.

and i've been listening to some of bb's less 'famous' songs, and i have to say, for some reason it seems like the rapping is better? in some of them. or at least more traditional in the vein of k-hiphop, thats for sure. songs like remember, foolish love, etc.

and looking at the post below me, i'm not too surprised that GDYB didn't want to be 'idols', especially at first. taeyang wants to do his thing, he's like the realest dude in kpop lol. g.d. hiphop mixtape @ 13? yeah...probably wasn't expecting that to lead to idol-dom lol. this is why i just wish during his solo he hit a little harder with some songs, he was innovative and stuff and had some funky beats on there but i wanted something raw-er, with more of an underground vibe, and listening to some of his older stuff it's a little more in that style, so he's capable of it.

Guest littlevoice

G-Dragon disappointed with the thought of Idol Group [NEWS]

G-Dragon (Real Name: Kwon Ji Yong - 23) along with Taeyang (Real Name: Dong Young Bae - 23) as YG trainees dreamed of being a hip-hop duo. While training, they imagined of making that group.

"Around the second year of high school, I think. There was talk about creating this group called "Big Bang". I signed and trained on thinking I was going to be a solo artist, with collaborations with Taeyang, but then I hear talk of "Big Bang" being an idol group. At the time, there was a slight prejudice of "idol" groups so I was thinking 'from a company who focuses on hip hop, what is this talk of idols'."

It was a huge shock for G-Dragon who wanted to debut "YG Family style" but instead was put into an idol group.

"I didn't want to dance the same things as others. I thought, I wanted to dance a choreography that was my own. Although now I don't have such prejudices of idol groups, back then along with Taeyang we thought, 'We patiently worked this long so far, this isn't what we wanted.' I didn't even like the thought of the same wardrobes, same dances. There were thoughts like 'Should I just leave for another company' or 'is this the path we were meant for' during that time."

After talks of creating "Big Bang" started, the first member that came along was TOP (Real name: Choi Seung Hyun - 24) which was in large part because of G-dragon.

"TOP-hyung was originally my friend. He was my neighborhood friend from middle school. He was a friend that I danced and rapped with but when I moved we became distant but I contacted him again. TOP said during that time, 'This is so good, this is my dream'. We created a demo CD together for him. He made it and mailed it to YG. That was one of many times we repeatedly made tapes for YG where YG then asked to see TOP."

However, at the time with TOP's chubby demeanor YG judged him to not fit the "idol" image so he was rejected. However six months later, TOP came back with a different image

Original article: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...012610365249416

Translated by cityscripts @ omona

cr: bigbangupdates

Big Bang wraps up “Big Show” in success

Korean idol group Big Bang successfully wrapped up their Seoul concert over the weekend, according to their agency YG Entertainment on Monday.

The five-member group performed in front of some 13,000 fans at the “2010 Big Show – Big Bang concert” , held at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium on January 31.

“This is a wonderful day because we get to enjoy it with the fans who we love and adore,” the group had said during the concert. “We didn’t get to be with you last year because we were all involved in individual activities. We are grateful that you are still here with us.”

The concert, which lasted for about two hours and 30 minutes, also featured solo performances by the members; “Strong Baby” by Seung-ri, “Where U at” and “Wedding Dress” by Taeyang, “As If Nothing’s Wrong” by T.O.P., “Cotton Candy” by Daesung and “Heartbreaker” by G-Dragon.

Member T.O.P. revealed the music video to his upcoming solo single which is set for release during the first half of this year. Big Bang also unveiled their own version of popular Korean variety show “Two Night and One Day”, editing it with their own subtitles and music. Girl band 2NE1 performed as guests at the concert and sang their hit singles “Fire” and “I Don’t Care”.

The boy band wrapped up the concert with the song “Last Farewell” and sang “Sunset Glow” and “Lies” as encore performances.

Part of the profits from the concert and donations made by the group and their fans will go to charity to help the recent earthquake victims in Haiti.

Big Bang is one of the most successful idol groups in Korea, who were discovered and trained by major talent agency YG Entertainment. They are credited with being huge cultural icons for Korea’s younger generation in not only music but also fashion.

CREDIT: Korean source: asiae.co.kr

CREDIT: jenjen of IBigbang Fansite

Big Bang going back to Japan

The five-member male idol group Bigbang is going back to Japan after their successful concert. On February 2, YG Entertainment mentioned, "Bigbang is going back to Japan for their Japan concert that is starting for the 10th". Bigbang is having a Japan tour concert from the 10th to the 17th, having six concerts in total. Initially they only planned to only perform four times, but the demand was high for more days of performances so they added two dates recently. All of Bigbang's concert tickets have been sold out a while ago.

CREDIT: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

New endorsers of BSX Korea

Bigbang has been chosen to be models for the young casual brand BSX and did their catalogue shootings recently. The shooting concept was 'honesty behind the stage'. For this shoot the members wore their clothes and tried to renact what they would actually do behind the stage resting in the waiting room. Because of this, the catalogue shoot actually reminded many of the real backstage of a concert.

Many mentioned how 'warm' the shooting scene for the catalogue was because of this unawkward and natural shooting concept. Especially on this day G-Dragon kept making funny faces and made the staffs laugh; the other members also expressed the feel of the clothes they were wearing with their charms. (Source)

*Bigbang is no longer modeling for the brand 'NII' (its Jung Yonghwa and Yoon Siyoon now).

Upcoming events:

February 7: SBS Family Outing (Daesung)

February 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17: Bigbang [Electric Love Tour 2010]

February 13: G-Dragon Solo Concert [shine a Light] broadcasted on TBS

Credits: beau @ bbvipz

CREDIT: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest Banana Peel

^

Thanks so much for the articles :D

Member T.O.P. revealed the music video to his upcoming solo single which is set for release during the first half of this year.

FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR? Meaning that it's not so soon? <_< Darn, I was so hoping YG would release it like this week or around next week or so! Wouldn't it make sense since it's already 'leaked' through the concert anyways? lol. ;____; wahh, more waiting for his mv I guess. *sigh*

{TRANS} GD 15-Part Interview Pt.5- “I was hesitant to join of an idol group”

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...012610365249416

During his YG trainee days, G-Dragon (Real name: Kwon Ji Yong, 23) dreamed of forming a hip hop duo with Taeyang (Real name: Dong Young Bae, 23) The company was also silently planning to tie the two together to make a group.

”I think it was when I was in my second year of high school. They said they were going to make a group called ‘Big Bang’. When I first joined YG, I signed my contract as an individual so I practised as hard as I did thinking I would go solo or a do a duo with Taeyang, but then they go and tell us we’ll be in an IDOL GROUP called ‘Big Bang’. This was back when I had prejudice towards ‘idol’ groups, so it made me wonder ‘Why idols from a company based on hip hop?’”

Being told he would debut as part of an ‘idol’ group came as a huge shock for G-Dragon, who had hoped to debut ‘YG Family style’.

I didn’t want to dance the same dance as others. I wanted to dance my own dance. I’m not prejudiced towards ‘idol’ groups now, but back then Taeyang and I thought “We didn’t hold on through all those hard times for this, this isn’t what we wanted”. Wearing the same clothes, dancing the same dance.. I didn’t even want to think about it. The two of us talked a lot about things like ‘Do we have to move agencies?’ and ‘Is this really the right way for us?’”

The first member to join after the confirmation of ‘Big Bang’s formation was Top (Real name: Choi Seung Hyun, 24). G-Dragon played a large part in getting Top to become a member of ‘Big Bang’.

”Top hyung was originally my friend. He was a neighbourhood friend from intermediate. We became friends dancing and rapping in the neighbourhood together and grew apart when I moved, but I contacted him again [about Big Bang]. Top hyung said “Awesome, that’s my dream”, and we made a demo CD together. He would make it and mail it to me, then I would see if it fit YG’s style. After going back and forth a couple of times like that, I took it to the President and he said he wanted to meet Top hyung.”

But Top’s chubby appearance at the time lead President Yang Hyun Seok to draw the conclusion that he was unsuitable as a member of an ‘idol group’ and sent him back. However Top returned 6 months later, having changed beyond recognition.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

[NEWS]BSX casual wear selects BIGBANG for the "comfort, attractive and nice" look

BIGBANG unveils the relaxed natural charm through candid camera in the recent clothing brand advertising.

BSX young casual apparel has selected BIGBANG as the latest model to feature in the pictorial catalogue with the “Backstage Reality” concept.

It’s where you can see BIGBANG in their outfit while taking a break and relaxing in the dressing room and thanks to the full ads pictorial that it is a great flashback to their recent concert (2010 BIGSHOW).

The CF shoot location as seen on TV also carries this concept. BIGBANG’s face was painted in the extremely bright graffiti and has transformed themselves into a bunch of lively powered-up dancers in a tube station. It is a parody of a scene in “Step Up 2” with a powerful outstanding performance by each group member.

The natural concept of the set caused a wild laughter from the staff at the backdoor as G-Dragon made fun of his face by trying to stretch it. The other group members are also showing their unique adorable charisma and charm through the apparel.

BIGBANG represents BSX’s image as the young, lively guys with the preppy and college students look in the pictorial. BSX official said to reveal the satisfaction to work with BIGBANG that

“BSX expects to make this BIGBANG ads shoot to lead the young casual wear market.”

Via 빅뱅, 캐주얼 브랜드 'BSX' 모델 발탁…"편안한 매력 물씬"

CREDIT: teambigbang.blogspot.com

big bang - lies encore fancam

GD with fake gaho

*no sound though

thx CrazyGD818 @ YT for the uploads

[Fancam] 100130 - Big Bang BIGSHOW -NO.1

[Fancam] 100130 - Big Bang BIGSHOW -STYLISH FILA remix

* i like this remix

[Fancam] 100130 - Big Bang BIGSHOW -haru haru

[Fancam] 100130 - Big Bang BIGSHOW -STRONG BABY SEUNGRI SOLO

thx gobanggo @ YT for the uploads