★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ooxstacee

^ I don't think I've seen that either. O___O!

I was on naver yesterday and I saw one that I've never seen before but I was too lazy to take it, haha.

Anyways! D-DAY! :D

Omg. I'm all excited and I'm not even going.

T___T I feel sorry for the fans who have to stand in the cold, but shoot. I don't mind freezing again to see them.

It's all worth it! AH! I'm jealous.

Hope people sneak fancams into the concert and get really good ones!

Psh, no need to hope. They will. Hahah.

Aw, rehearsal pictures are cute! :)

They look like little kids, lol.

Guest itszmaeee

D-DAAAAAY #$%^&!

In a few more hours, Big Show 2010 babyyy! OMG! I can't stay up late today since I have finals tomorrow, but but i'll check my phone every once in a while and go here. I might not watch the fancams tmrw, but i'll read the comments hehe. Anyone knows what time the concert starts?

Guest rach1rur3

it's so cool how this thread was so quiet then it became lively again because the big show is nearing...

:D

it means all of us VIP's are excited and anxious about what kind of show they are going to do!

i always love hearing the fan chants...

it makes me feel that they're that much more loved by their fans. :D

fancams are very much welcome! i wonder if there are VIP's heading over there now? ;)

Guest Unni_Ashley

I will learn the fanchants and chant at home when watching fancams lol

lucky fans who will receive Dae's cotton candies. I hope I were there to do it too :(

A LOT OF UPDATES TONIGHT PLZ!

Guest missARROGANT

YO!!! DDAY...

gp.jpg

To iVipzz who will attend the Big Show, have fan and do remember to share some photos and videos.

Hope this thread will alive again :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Seems like Jiyong's trainee life is being revealed bits by bits. Another article was released talking about it

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...011509423575917

I wish there would be translation soon. It seems like an interesting article. Wonder if there will be anything more shocking thnan Jiyong's past @ SM :lol:

Another unseen photo?

0.5133743_1_1.jpg

Awhhh too much flashback makes me miss their old days.

- - -

Im anticipating a Lollipop performance the most. Last year they performed STYLISH so I sooooo wish that there would be a Big21 collab. I have been wondering how the dance will look like because judging frm may parodies on YT, it looks REALLY messy without editing :lol:

0.5030365_1_1.jpg

0.5030366_1_1.jpg

0.5030367_1_1.jpg

0.5030368_1_1.jpg

0.5030369_1_1.jpg

0.5030370_1_1.jpg

0.5030373_1_1.jpg

0.5030374_1_1.jpg

^ Wasnt Seungri looking a little uncomfortable beside Wang Biho??? :lol:

C: 우쭈쭈 // Seungrifan.com l mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

v Your going?? OMG I envy you :( Have fun and take a lot of photos please ^^

vvv LOL Jake Ryan is here? kekeke

Guest Huggles_Jaewon

Hello~ ^^ Fan of Big Bang here!

I was curious if anyone is going to the Big Bang concert tomorrow night (January 30th) and would like to meet up before concert or go to the concert together. ^^ I want to meet some new fans and was wondering if anyone was interested? I am in the standing section! I hope this is okay with the rules to ask this!

Want to meet some other fans in Seoul!! ^___^

Guest whatnow

I found this just now

She is BB's Japanese fan..she and her husband danced to GGG in her wedding dress..LOL..

they did the same choreo as in the MV..they played the MV on a huge screen..she even did the rapping..

many people seem to enjoy it^^...

Gara Gara Go at a Wedding party in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aywuKu6F1wc

OMG. Awesome couple! I wish I can do something like that on my wedding.. not really dancing, but rapping, OMG.

And good luck to Big Bang tonight, I know they'll be just ask freakin' awesome as always.

@Huggles_Jaewon:you're so lucky...hopefully you will meet many IVIPs tomorrow

I really want to see BB again..huhuhu

D-DAAAAAY #$%^&!

Anyone knows what time the concert starts?

sorry to cut your post^^

January 29th (Friday): 8pm

January 30th (Saturday): 6pm

January 31st (Sunday): 5pm

bann.gif

cr:bbvipz

to ivips please share your fan-accounts^^

This is the longer one..this one is funny..

at first they showed a slideshow showing her husband caught on her fangirling over BB..LOL

hahaha..she kissed Tabi on the TV screen

Gara Gara Go at a Wedding party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZ_EJSqmmo

Guest juang_bb

im gonna unlurk again just for Big Bang!

Big Show is just hours away! D-Day is here. I'm really BB deprived so im sooo looking forward for the fancams and fanpics. keep the thread moving guys. everyone's pumped up for the concert. i know it'll be epic... beyond amazing!

BB fighting!

i am very excited for the big show tonight and this weekend. thank you in advance for all the fancams, pictures and fan accounts! :) the rehearsal pics are amazing, i know everyone will enjoy the concert. hopefully, more iVIPs can attend the concert next time. i'm hoping that hallelujah, friend and lollipop will be performed.

Big Bang Fighting! VIPs Fighting! :)

Guest lovesong3208

As Top/GD/Teddy would say D-DAY m-----f------!

okay i'm sorry

i'm just overly ecstatic and am not in my right state of mind :P

i can't imagine the energy and excitement ToT I wish i could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest minamelody

I am soo, so, SO excited for Big Show! Is anyone here going? Please take plenty of pictures/etc. and share :D

i realy hope they perform lollipop and have some type of surprise like they always do~ wonder if Gaho, Boss, and Charlie will show up?

is there anyone here who want to buy big show ticket for tomorrow?? i bought the ticket straight on Gmarket but something bad happen and i cannot make it to seoul..

There are two tickets on standing section 011 for 30/01/10 show, here is the prove :

20us7ja.jpg

i'm going to sell it cheaper than the original price, if you are interested please email me on : colliepop@gmail.com

PS : you need to be quick cuz you have to exchange the evoucher into real ticket today

thanks ^^

Guest angel_grip

2PM + SNSD + 2NE1 + Big Bang for an epic concert?

20100128lotteconcert.jpg

For nearly a decade, Lotte’s Duty Free annually held Family Concerts with some of the biggest names in K-Pop. Last year, the concert had acts such as Super Junior, Rain, and Big Bang. However, it seems this year will be even more epic!

A poster of the 30th anniversary of Lotte Duty Free, 2010 8th Family Concert has been released and this concert will have the A-listers of idol groups. 2PM, SNSD / Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, and Big Bang will all gather for an epic night on March 6th at the Seoul Gymnasium (Olympic Park).

Details on how to get tickets

For customers purchasing over $300 of cosmetics and perfume in the Lotte Internet Duty free store you’ll be entered into a random drawing where we’ll select random winners and invite you to the concert.

Period : 1/27/10- 2/20

To whom : For customers who purchase over $300 of cosmetics and perfume in Lotte Internet Duty free store

Election date (winners selection) : 2/23/10

Prize Pool : 500 Family concert tickets ( 2 tickets for 1 person)

*Seats will be designated in sections R, S, and A and selected randomly.

*Performances may change by unforeseen circumstances.

For those who aren’t chosen, usually you’ll have some people not interested in the concert re-selling them online. Anyways, this seems like it’s going to be an epic concert, whoever gets to attend will be very lucky.

cre:allkpop

Guest StephanieNP

i swear i havent seen this before

0.5131972_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged l 빙글빙글 @ bbvipz

Thank you for the picture! He's so cool! It makes me really really want to see them as 5 like before! G-Dragon is in somuch trouble sine he's solo....I miss these days, they always shine as 5 BIG BANG and they looked DAMN HAPPY!

And fellow VIPs in Korea will go to BIG SHOW tonight, HAVE FUN!!!!! You dont know how lucky you are guys! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a lots of pictures and post it here :)) I can't fly all the way to America right now or my parents will kill me (actually they will stop sending money for me xP ) So enjoy it, I'm HAPPY 'cause they reunite together. NOTHING is better than that!

Love you, my fellow VIPs, Love BIG BANG!

Archived