Guest Lithvel

GTOP <3 :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: Nate

TOP's lips :lol::P

[url=http://img210.imageshack.us/i/216992333.jpg/]*quoted image*

C: bigbanghaven @ twitter

OMG, when was the performance when they wore those outfits on the first picture!???????? They are performing knock out right? Because that's the only scene when they sit!!!! OH I WANT TO SEE! Do you know!?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Captured by Yvonne @ bigbangupdates

OMG, can someone explain what's going??? Heechul and TOP in the same picture????? I must know what's happening !!!!:D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP's Interview with 10Asia

10: Your confidence seems to truly “knockout” the odds (Laugh). There may be people that will be sharpening their blades, ready to attack what you do, whenever you and GD go on stage. What’s your plan?

T.O.P: Our blades are sharper. (Laugh)

I love love love love love love that.

GD&TOP :: Baby Good Night (Piano Cover)

GD&TOP :: 집에가지마 (Piano Cover)

TOP :: Oh Mom (Piano Cover)

credit : kokomaful@youtube // dctop

TOP's Interview with 10Asia

10: Is "Oh mom" a reverse expression of that thought? Unlike other songs you did with GD that piece expressed one's inner self instead of how one I viewed outside.

T.O.P : "Oh mom" is based on an actual episode. I can’t exactly detail on that but basically it's my letter to one friend who is very, very sick. It's a very meaningful piece for me which wasn't planned in the track list but got included because I wanted it to be there badly.

Guest juang_bb

they said "Knock Out" contains swear words & "Don't Leave" is sexually suggestive content & "High High" MV is rated R. wtf.

c: HuisuYoon@twitter

she also said in her tweet that it was in MBC's site.

edit: CLARIFICATION: MBC is the only one who's applying this censorship. whether SBS and KBS will follow is yet to be seen. so the songs arent rated 19+ yet in general... just for MBC. (btw, MBC is also the only station who banned TOP's TURN IT UP for indirect marketing. the others didnt.)

-------------------

i cant say i didnt see this coming, but still... DANG!!! that's like every single song that they're supposed to promote taking a hit except for OH YEAH. although HH, the song itself, isnt censored, i still dont really get why the MV is R-rated when this isnt the first time that an MV is in a club. oh well...

again... IT ISNT A BIGBANG SOLO (in this case SUB-UNIT) IF IT AINT BANNED

VIPs are pretty much used to it by now.

its just sad still that Korea are too exaggerated in their censorship, so what's left for idols to sing, just lines like OH YEAH (like in GTOP's case), or letters from the alphabet, or songs about your first love and first break up.

these are some of the best songs released these year... especially KO and DGH. oh well...

Guest darkaz619

Knock Out, Nightmare, Don't Go Home, Of All Days, Oh Mom, and What Do You Want didn't pass broadcast standards for MBC. For pretty my happy poopoo reasons as well.

Knock Out didn't pass because because Bbeukigayo is apparently a profanity (even though it was a catchphrase of a main character on an MBC drama)

Don't Go Home didn't pass because it is apparently sexual (because the standards committee have dirty minds)

The High High MV was deemed unsuitable for viewers under the age of 19 because it has club scenes in it (even though Last Farewell was set in a club as well)

Hope Don't Go Home passes standards for SBS then because MBC are john teshing retards.

cr:Flibbertigibbet allkpop forum.

10: Your confidence seems to truly “knockout” the odds (Laugh). There may be people that will be sharpening their blades, ready to attack what you do, whenever you and GD go on stage. What’s your plan?

T.O.P: Our blades are sharper. (Laugh)

^These are like one of the times where the interviewer or anyone not in particular think "shiettt this guy is so coooolll~"

HAHA anybody else feel that?! Oh man, I really like this answer. You can tell that ever since Into the Fire, TOP has matured. And he has matured well into a person that has a intelligent thought process. He recognizes the criticisms and compliments within the society that judges them (GDTOP) as artists. Ohhh man, it gives me shivers (shivers of delight LOL).

Congrats to them for winning on MCD! Really happy!!

Guest Michala01

Knock Out, Nightmare, Don't Go Home, Of All Days, Oh Mom, and What Do You Want didn't pass broadcast standards for MBC. For pretty my happy poopoo reasons as well.

Knock Out didn't pass because because Bbeukigayo is apparently a profanity (even though it was a catchphrase of a main character on an MBC drama)

Don't Go Home didn't pass because it is apparently sexual (because the standards committee have dirty minds)

The High High MV was deemed unsuitable for viewers under the age of 19 because it has club scenes in it (even though Last Farewell was set in a club as well)

Hope Don't Go Home passes standards for SBS then because MBC are john teshing retards.

cr:Flibbertigibbet allkpop forum.

Well that is just ridiculous rolleyes.gif Screw you MBC 

Guest juang_bb

i guess GTOP knew about KNOCKOUT's censorship for some time now..

From 10asia interview:

Then couldn't you experiment a bit more? If you focused more on "Knock Out" I think you could have offered a different style to the mainstream music industry.

TOP: Yeah but it's unfair. In dramas the words "Bbeukiganda" is said a lot, and a lot of swear words are in them as well, but with music it doesn't pass broadcast standards. We want to promote it as well (laugh)

GD: I don't know if I should say this (laugh) but "Bbeukigayo" was written after watching "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" (MBC Drama). On that drama Kim Sun Ah kept saying "Completely Bbeukigabnida, Bbeukigayo" and I got the idea from that then started to write the song. But it's hard to pass broadcast standards. (laugh)

translated and posted by: flibbertigibbet@6theory

even GTOP are venting to the interviewer about their frustrations on censorship... KO was definitely refreshing in kpop, but how do they expect artists to give something groundbreaking when these censors LIMIT them so much. mad props to GTOP for trying... i hope they keep on pushing it and not play it safe for BB's album.

edit:

KBS released theirs too

KBS broadcast standard results:

Intro - sexual, and vulgar language

Knock Out - vulgar language

What Do You Want? - swear words

At least Don't Go Home and the other solo tracks passed, but YG doesn't even go on KBS.

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

Guest juang_bb

anyway, some GOOD STUFF.

MBC GAYO DAEJUN

WHITE TEAM

Leader: Tae Jin Ah

SNSD, RAINBOW, SECRET, DAVICHI, IU, BOA, SEO IN YOUNG, YOONHA, HONG JIN YOUNG, 4MINUTE, 2AM, SHINEE, UKISS, SUPREME TEAM, HOMME, CN BLUE, GD&TOP

BLUE TEAM

Leader: Song Dae Kwan

KARA, 2NE1, MISS A, NARSHA, LIM JEONG HEE, AFTER SCHOOL, SON DAMBI, T-ARA, SISTAR, F(X), 2PM, BEAST, ZE:A, INFINITE, K-WILL, FT ISLAND, SUPER JUNIOR

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

Archived