Changing style?

Guest manun

Hi everyone, I need to ask someone about help. I feel somewhat confused and dont know what to think about.

Basicly this girl goes in my class and we used to hang out alot and she used to call me and we talked for about 40 minutes everyday and sms. We still hang out with eachother and enjoy eachother company but she doesnt answer my calls and answers my sms after a long time. The thing is that she said she sometimes doesnt look at the phone that much and will miss calls, but now she doesnt answer at all and doesnt give me any reason for it. Also she doesnt sms me as much.

We basicly hang out in school now and go home togheter, its like she doesnt answer my calls and ignores some of my sms:s, also she doesnt call me as much.

We are not dating, I guess we are friend stage but we hang out alot and had some emotional exchanges.

I was thinking it was going well but now im confused...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

How often are you calling? Perhaps she sees you as being too clingy, you might want to give her space. She almost might feel like you like her, and if she doesn't like you back she might be trying to not lead you on.

The way I see it, if you're still calling her every single day you need to give her space. Talking on the phone everyday with anyone can get pretty tiring, especially if they are particularly busy.

Guest JWonNie

Whenever I do that is whenever the guy is being too clingy, but then again... she's not me. It's a possibility though. Don't text or call her for a week... and IF she texts or call you back... don't pick up or answer until the third or so text/call. She'll end up going "woahhh he stopped contacting me... I wonder if something happened?" because most girls (even if they're not interested in the guy) will wonder "did he lose interest?" and will want to check or gain attention again... It's called the "push and pull" tactic... or something like that... LOL

BUT if nothing happens... then just leave it at that... just stay friends.

Thanks everyone for their help. I guess she got tired of me :(. Well there isnt anything more you can do rite...so Ill just leave it like that. In the end love is just an emotion, it comes and goes.

Archived