Paranoia Agent

Guest Yungeekun

Guest Yungeekun

Weird and twisted anime/mangaParanoia_Agent_title_screen2.jpg
I had the pleasure of seeing Paranoia Agent not too long ago and I arrived fairly late in the story but I know the concept. Has anyone else seen or actually likes Paranoia Agent? Just curious.

Plot:
 The plot relays between a large cast of people affected in some way by the phenomenon; usually Lil' Slugger's victims or the detectives assigned to apprehend him. As each character becomes the focus of the story, details are revealed about their secret lives and the truth about Lil' Slugger.

Anime Episodes: 13

paranoia_agent_tribute_by_koroe-d2xkjy9.

Paranoia-Agent-Episode-2.jpg

images8.jpg

Guest Xenoassassin1

I got half way thru the series but sad to say i haven't finished it yet....thanx for the reminder....good but trippy series...have u tried boogiepop phantom that's a good one too...

I've seen this and I recently finished watching it. Its one crazy anime~

This is like the only anime that I don't mind watching reruns :)

Guest blossomambition

i watched half way.. and then i got really confused.. so i stopped.. ^^;;;;; tahaha, so stupid. i'll try it again.. someday!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chakra'ca

Paranoia Agent's definetly one of my favorite series ever. It was a little confusing though but after watching the last episode on tivo about 800 times I got it

Guest Doreamon

The commerical scared me ;-;

But i managed to watch one episode..something about a suicide pact or something~

Guest Iridescence

Oh, man! I loveeeeeeeee this series so much. Sadly.. I was unable to actually finish the whole series. It used to show on adult swim and I would stay up every night to watch it, but when school started, I couldn't watch it anymore.

But this series is GREAT! My favorite episode has to be the Happy Family Planning. It is brilliant. I was delightfully surprised at the episode. =)

I think I should finish this series, though. I really want to.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

puahaha... such a weird anime... i never know what's going on.. and that pink dog just gets freakier and freakier!

• 1 year later...

I saw all of the series! It was really weird and I was trying to make sense of it, looking for the symblism and all that good stuff, but I still didn't get the whole picture.

The same thing happens to me for all the shows by Satoshi Kon! I just saw Paprika the other day and I finished it like huh?

I also saw Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers which are also by him. Very nice and imaginative movies though!

Very very physiological as well.

Guest ima_robot

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO~!

i finished paranoia agent a year ago. and let me tell you IT WAS A TRIP! O_O;; i didnt even expect the ending. ughh this anime is soo good. and unique =D

the theme song scares the crap outta me .______...lol and that episode with hte little girl and the two older men commiting suicide was funny, yet awkwardly scarry.

for anyone who didnt get it, you have to keep watching! it all ties in together in the end.

• 3 years later...
Guest Take Five

i just wanted to say that i couldn't be more sad that satoshi kon passed away. despite the fact that he hadn't done a ton of work, he was still respected as one of the best anime directors. what a huge loss for the anime industry.

i think i'll rewatch all his movies this weekend ;_;

Archived