TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peanuts

He's cute and adorable

But he's not attractive to me...looks too young and a bit girly hehe..different tastes

girly? my god, have you seen other japanese young actors? Kame plucks his own freaking eye brows! All asians look too young for their ages. If you think he's cute and adorable, then I doubt that's called different tastes from us.

Yamapi all the way!!!

Guest luluchan

girly? my god, have you seen other japanese young actors? Kame plucks his own freaking eye brows! All asians look too young for their ages. If you think he's cute and adorable, then I doubt that's called different tastes from us.

Yamapi all the way!!!

hahahah

Kame looks WAY better with eye brows plucked tho ahaha... he has nice gurly brows now ahhah~ but then the bushy eyebrows b4 didn't suit him anyways haha

everyone plucks their eyebrows...i it makes ppl look better! ahha and yamapi's were once plucked and bleached really thin too~ haha

but nowadays since he's going more MANLY it's darker and thicker~ which i think suit him better

hmm

he IS pretty tho~ i think he has super big eyes~~ and lips so thick and that's hot! hahah

He's cute and adorable

But he's not attractive to me...looks too young and a bit girly hehe..different tastes

hahaha he IS young tho~ 21 yrs old this yr~ phew he's older than me~ but still quite young! and some pictures are old so he was even younger then ahhaah

Znewsmyojo05120033vk.jpganan1439022pd.jpg

serious.. he looks cool in these pics!!!!! not the gurly him anymore and weird looking yamapi a while ago~~ hot! hehe

Guest MiyaKisses

yayayyy!! I saw this thread a couple of times already but didn't register that manatsu was yamashi ta...thanks for all the hot pictures! (*drools)...btw, Peanuts, your sig is awesome!

Guest thesassygirl2

yamapi!! i thought he was the gayest guy on earth when he first showed up in nobuta.. but then he just laughed his way into my heart ^___^ kon!

Guest MiyaKisses

yamapi!! i thought he was the gayest guy on earth when he first showed up in nobuta.. but then he just laughed his way into my heart ^___^ kon!

lol...i actually think Nobuta's Akira is the manlier (if that's a word) yamapi...if you thought that was gay, i think you'd die once you see him in Stand Up...I love Yamapi to death but I cringe when I see that drama!

Guest crazyMuka

I like the new YamaP look as he has gotten chubbier and more manly lately. He's not the most handsome guy out there, but his character in Nobuta wo Produce definitely attracted me. He's such a cute guy, lol.

chubbier.....??

i would describe him as buffer instead. =)

i absolutely CANNOT wait to see him in the spring doramas!!

the handsome yamapi playing a cunning role. <3<3<3

who can resist?? LOL

i read in PB forums that Maki (the actress who plays Nobuta) will star in his new drama! YAY! AKIRA AND NOBUTA WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO BE TOGETHER!

^ omg, serious??

i really wanted nobuta and akira to be together in the other drama!!! :D

haha..

omgosh, looking at his pics are making me melt!!!!

i love the new look better! the "buffer" look! he was so skinny in Stand up! he was cute back then too but now he's just so freakin S..E...X....Y!!!!

YamaP used to turn me off because he was soooooooooooooo SKINNY and girly looking but I like him a lot now that he's got more MAN-FAT on him :D

yeah he is starting to look more like a man .... :w00t: a hot man.

maybe it is just me but i think that he is starting to develop a nice chest.

anyway, i can imagine him as the quiet kinda person in real life

not the outgoing type. i guess his role as Akira in Nobuta wo Produce is something different compared to his usual roles ~

he looks very quiet and serious in real life. i read somewhere that he is taking a business major (not sure if it is true) not the typical major that stars usually choose.

i wanted akira and nobuko to be together in NOBUTA WO PRODUCE.

i am not sure if i want to see them together in other doramas. and i dont see them as the perfect match. but sure. why not, if the producers want it that way. not that they're bad match. yamapi is so handsome that he goes well with ANYONE. LOL. and nobuta is for sure a pretty girl.

and really. yamapi is going to be with maki...? (not goto.. *aham* i just got a major name-coupling dejavu. aham-LOL)

i thought he was taking up a role of a scammer and its like a independent story every episode.... O____O''

but i guess he can have a partner for ALL the scams... ummmmm.. sure. why not.

maybe i'm crazy but in nobuta i wanted the 3 of them to end up as friends. but together the 3 not like it ended.

BTW that KON thing is so addictive.

thanks god he cut his hair. i think that he looks way better with short hair than with that long curly hair.

yamapi28pf.jpg

yamapi37lk.th.jpg

yamapi41cv.th.jpg

he is so cute.

yamapi53gp.th.jpg

yamapi65ke.th.jpg

my favorite scene in nobuta.

nobuta18uk.th.jpg

lol.

this picture ....

its a real good picture.

but... something is wrong. LOL.

is something missing.. or too much.... i duno....

i think its the hair. XDDDDD

yamapifolder.jpg

it makes me .. like. think of a vampire. like....

ummmmmmm... japanese vampire .... reminds me of hyde .... yummy

yamashyta and hyde .... vampire ... ummm.. yum yum.

ohhh... excuse me... *blush*

Archived