TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

Guest oOmeruOo

ahh, yamash i ta turns to yamai >< i was wondering why the title turned to tomohisa yamai can't reada XD

i had an obsession time with yamap some time ago XD i really loved 'Stand up!' as it was so funny~~

i didn't finish nobuta wo produce.. ><

i thought yamap was super adorable when he was little, the cutest thing ever!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peanuts

ahh, yamash i ta turns to yamai >< i was wondering why the title turned to tomohisa yamai can't reada XD

i had an obsession time with yamap some time ago XD i really loved 'Stand up!' as it was so funny~~

i didn't finish nobuta wo produce.. ><

i thought yamap was super adorable when he was little, the cutest thing ever!!!

LOL...I finally understood why...!!! *Yama-sh*ta...Notice the *richard simmons<< thats why it won't let it appear...because of word filtering...the richard simmons turns into can't read plus an a....

Guest Iv3_imt

im now obsessed with him

he is getting funnier, hotter n cutier...

i first saw him in Lunch Queen but he didnt get much my attention

i hope he is not chubbier than this...hehhee

hmm yeah, maybe a mod should change the title of the thread to "YAMAi can't readA MANATSU".. but hes more well-known by his stage name ("YAMAi can't readA TOMOHISA"), so maybe that'd be more fitting.. im a huge fan, but at first i was like.. ???

*EDIT* since his last name always gets censored.. "YAMAPI" would be best =) someone should pm a mod~

Guest luluchan

wahahhahaa it's a YAMAPI THREAD!!!!

hahahah i knowww!!!

we can't type yamas.hita!!! that's soo funny ahhaha

yeah !I watched so many dramas with him in before like Long Love letter and lunch queen but he never caught my attention

but now he got buff and manlier he's getting cute!!!

hehehehe

yamapi!! yay

Guest murdoc_19_2000

thnx 4 sharing his pix, i searched for his pix by google TT_TT He's so cute!!!!! i wanna see more his dramas but i cant find any!

Guest goodvibrations

I liked Yamas.h.i.t.a better when he was young and first scouted into Johnny Juniors. He's still cute now, but he looks increasingly weirder to me as he ages.

Guest Romancer.

I love Yamapi ^__^

Especially in PPOI (i think its called) when he was "being kissed" by another boy and when the girls dressed him up in a schoolgirl uniform...and that guy who keeps calling him Joanna XD

Archived