A ninja walks quietly

Mannosuke

Are you the type of person that doesn't make any (or much) sound when you're walking?

Whenever I walk into a room and people are doing stuff, they don't notice at all. Then suddenly they realize I'm there and is taken aback. How easily they could've been ninja'd ryt thar.

Perhaps my presence isn't very strong, but usually it's pretty obvious when someone is approaching you cause they make loud thuds when their feet come into contact with the ground (especially girls).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pure.sophiestication

i'm a quiet/soft walker too.

people don't notice me until they see me, and when do they do it's all like 'WOAAAHHHHH, WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?' :P

Oh yes I do, especially at night when it's super dark, I sneak around very fast and quickly... A person walks into the bathroom, closes the door and then turns the lights on... and then she looks at the mirror just to see this face of mine behind her: :w00t: ... If she freaks out, then it means I'm a pretty good ninja... :ph34r:

I glide.

I've always abided by the saying "Don't drag your feet." Others stomp and shuffle while I breeze through like a ghost. Ooo~~

Guest xkrn4lyfx

A pro ninja must also have Harry Potter's invisibility cloak :) 

a real ninja doesn't need an invisibility cloak, just the shadow from a trash can.

i've met 2 people like that, without trying for some reason they creep me out. especially because one of them just like.... stood there and watched you over your shoulder. like i'm doing the dishes and he just walks up behind me and looks over my shoulder doing the dishes and i don't notice until i'm trying to put a dish away.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

u see i walk quite n all but my chakra level is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

this is what they realised in naruto, thats why you can always hear them walking. even when they're jumping u can hear them!!!!!!!!

A ninja doesn't walk, a ninja flies.

Me, I'm a ninja.

If you want them to hear you approaching, I suggest you to wear heels or combat boots, bro.

Or wear bells at the end of your hair :)

COOL fashion statement right.

Btw, there are two types of people that you never see fly: samurai, and ninja.

Never. They can do tremendous leaps through the air and glide around, but in the end they will always touch the ground, or a tree, or a wall, or some other object before launching off again.

A master samurai can cut a world in two, but he can't fly.

Or wear bells at the end of your hair :)

COOL fashion statement right.

Btw, there are two types of people that you never see fly: samurai, and ninja.

Never. They can do tremendous leaps through the air and glide around, but in the end they will always touch the ground, or a tree, or a wall, or some other object before launching off again.

A master samurai can cut a world in two, but he can't fly.

That's some legit fashion statement right there.

Only reason you never see them fly is simply because, well, you never see them.

*whispers. That's how ninja they are.

Guest Want2LoveU

When I was young I use to walk dragging my shoes, which made a lot of sound. So my grandfather told me to lift my feet when I walk, and every time I forgot he would smack me across the head. Now if I ever think about dragging my feet, it remains me of my grandfather.. Weird?

When I was young I use to walk dragging my shoes, which made a lot of sound. So my grandfather told me to lift my feet when I walk, and every time I forgot he would smack me across the head. Now if I ever think about dragging my feet, it remains me of my grandfather.. Weird?

He was training you to be a ninja. Gotta start with the ninja steps.

All students remember their masters' teachings.

Or some other psychological explanation involving conditioning and head-smacking. But that's boring.

Archived