Anything to do in Central California?

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

San Simeon to be exact..
I'm from Southern Cali and I'm going on a family trip to San Simeon from Friday-Sunday and my dad and his friends don't know what there is to do there. I researched it online and found out Hearst Castle was there? But that's only one place to visit..

I'm not even completely sure where San Simeon is other than that it's the midway point between LA and San Francisco. So can anyone that lives in or around the area give me any info on what there is to do there? It doesn't have to be anything extravagant.. just something to do.. even a local mall will do, haha. And can anyone tell me if there's a PC bang in the area? I need to register for school while I'm up there and need internet access..

Thanks~

Guest thesarahchong

Yeah, I was going to say Hearst Castle, but since you already know about that. I don't think there's much to do in Central Cali. Check out the beaches?

Archived