DELETE PLEASE

ParappaRappa

sounds like a total bicth, lol. i think you should stay far away from her, sounds like shes only using you (and others) when its convinient. she needs to learn that the world doesnt revolve around her, once she realizes that maybe she ll start to treasure and not take relationships for granted.

what you can do is maybe treat her as a friend but not a close one, listen to what she has to say but nothing else. dont put too much effort into cheering her up. i wouldnt even want a friend that acts this way, let alone be her girlfriend. how her boyfriend tolerated it for this long is quite the suprise.

Guest angelyang94

you shouldnt be there for her, unless you want to, but im saying, she wasnt there for you, so you shouldnt be there for her

Same situation aside from the part of her being a "female dog" I still have yet to know how to approach this since in public I'm nothing to her and yet she calls me when she's bored or when she wants to talk to me. I've ignored her for a week now it's rough and I have occasional times when I miss her and want to talk to her, but I don't know as well. I'm guessing to hope for the best, but that's asking for too much. Good luck with your decision though you have my support.

Don't talk to her, don't even comfort her. She was never there for you, that's not even a friend, why should you be there for her?

Next time she calls you, tell her this "You are never here for me when I have troubles, I'm sorry but please don't call me anymore."

Guest crescendoll

If you have already decided to let her go as a friend, do so 100%. You have already distanced yourself a bit, so just take a few more steps away until she realizes you guys aren't friends anymore. Don't feel guilty. You aren't obligated to listen to her or comfort her. Try blocking her phone number so you don't feel bad everytime her number shows up.

wow. going to get epically neg'd for this... but that girl kind of sounds like me :sweatingbullets: yer. But I've been changing my ways and I know what I did is wrong. But there is always something so comforting about having a friend around you that is always there yet isn't attached in any way? Does that make sense? Well from personal experience, the pinkberry has got to be restrained. Let her learn from her mistakes, don't let her treat you like an object cause you are human too and no matter how bad the situation is you have to have your morality and integrity and pursuit your values. could blab on forever, but I'll keep this short

Archived