[TVB] Rosy Business: No Regrets (巾幗梟雄之義海豪情)

Guest miss scarlett

Guest my_ninja_skills_kick_ass

^Omgosh I know right?! No Regrets was definitely the better drama out of all the ones listed, 'Can't Buy Me Love' was entertaining but it wasn't drama of the year material so I have no idea how it won best drama gosh.

^Omgosh I know right?! No Regrets was definitely the better drama out of all the ones listed, 'Can't Buy Me Love' was entertaining but it wasn't drama of the year material so I have no idea how it won best drama gosh.

I thought 'Can't Buy Me Love' was unbearable. It reminded me a lot of an old series by Bobby Au and Esther Kwan, except the one by Bobby and Esther was well written and acted. I just don't think Moses and Charmaine is on the same level.

No regrets was a bit too intense for me. LOL,

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

Shhh...don't put any spoilers! I'm currently watching this series. I normally don't like any 'old' series that are set in like ancient world or wayyyy before 1980s, but this one is pretty great. Actually reminds me a lot of "War and Destiny" a few years ago with Myolie Wu and Ron Ng, but this one has more story and some future-scenes in it, which I liked. I've always been a fan of Sheren but Wayne's acting caught me the most - his character is so emotional, I felt like crying for him.

Guest PRINCE KYARII

wth.. "can't buy me love" won best drama? -_-

okay.. it was a enjoyable drama, but it can't beat this

MAN i watched half of this and i'm really drawn to it

gau mui is such a interesting character.. she looks so contradicting

spoiler alert:

i really thought she killed that guy with the crooked shoulders in the beginning

but when i saw he was alive, my heart stopped lol

i love wayne and sheren's acting! it's REALLLY SOMETHING

yeung yeung and ching ching are sooo cute! lol

pierre ngo's character is getting manlier and braver :o

but i guess it makes the viewers go awwwe hahah

anyway i love this drama hahah

i really like dramas of this time era hahah

their dressing style is so classy

gau mui rocks it like a confident lady! xD

anddd i love the script. bittersweet love and that war stuff

mad intense and all. loveloveloveeee this

ohh btw! anyone whos into these dramas would love the Singaporean drama "the little nyonya"

which i REALLY LOVED too!

intense, the same time era with the war stuff!

sorry for the long post LOL

Guest my_ninja_skills_kick_ass

I thought 'Can't Buy Me Love' was unbearable. It reminded me a lot of an old series by Bobby Au and Esther Kwan, except the one by Bobby and Esther was well written and acted. I just don't think Moses and Charmaine is on the same level.

No regrets was a bit too intense for me. LOL,

Can't pinpoint which drama you're talking about I thought CBML was enjoyable, it certainly wasn't great but there was it's funny moments. It did get really stupid halfway through, well actually most of it was stupid so I was really disappointed No Regrets didn't win best drama.

Haha I loved how it was so intense!

• 3 months later...
Guest _Gigi_

This Drama was good, I I haven't seen the 1st season it it yet. Wayne Lai is such a good actor, I felt his character in this drama^^

• 3 months later...

Archived