[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

bibidep...in my teenager time (much be long long time ago) I could not find a lovely drama to watch..but now I have both cute drama and a lovely friends at soompi so I am here each day :wub:

oh yes a sweet moments between Daji and Dongju..we should get one tonight and so on I hope

back to Daji's look I use to comment about her messy hair but not anymore here I come to the point that I don't care about it I thought she will change for YH or Dongju but no she hasn't!! B) since then I have no choice I still love her charactor..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alexus

ha ha alexus...we should pack our things go to the ranch and watch PR together I still think this idea is great ever!! :lol:

I suppose to help my hubby to DIY our house but I always sneak to check this thread..another mad woman..

no worry my friend do what you can no rush for recaps...

can't wait for episode 13 tonight ;)

Hello All Ranchers, hi Alexus, hi Pach.

Omo, what happen to us??? We all been married. I had been married for a longtime and had 1 girl hahahah.

My husband always asked me who did I reply for??? Hahaha I said my friend who watched the same drama that I watched. Alexus take your time for your family and for you first and when you done then do for us, thank you again.

I can not wait for tonight Episode and so on until the end, all of the Episodes will be interesting, because not alot

of time left but Dong Joo and Da Ji not having a good time together yet.

This is totally hilarious. WE all have our own HOTTIES at home and we are all giddy with Changmin?? Well, if I do end up in the dog house make sure you guys save me and come over.. we can rent a suite, go for a spa day with a massage mani/pedicure order room service and watch PR.

Anyways what really bothers me about DaJi is the way she treats Ahjussi and DongJoo so differently. YH acts like a jerk leaving her for the wife and here is her look....ahjussi, how could you hurt me?? I love you.

E11110228HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_001081181-1-1-1.jpg

Then when DongJoo tries to help her because he cares and YH is being an richard simmons, this is the look she gives DongJoo. I mean seriously did she have to give him the Korean Death Stare??? I hope she will give him some sweet I love you stares ASAP. Poor DongJoo.... :tears:

E11110228HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_002445011-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

alexus..its bothering me too but I pretend there is nothing there more than Ahjussi can we become friend??

honestly I just need to keep YH just like someone Daji can talk with when she feels bad or having a fight with Dongju..it is nice to know someone older than her and that one has experince with love..

BTW can you make sure a dog house is big enough for us?? I think I'll be there with you soon... :sweatingbullets:

Guest lanziepanzie

Howdy ranchers!

ahhh PR is airing soon! can't wait! and cant wait for the recaps and screencaps!

but dont stress :) we all will be waiting patiently!

the drama is soon coming towards an end :( so i hope the DJ ship comes sailing soon!

many people have been wondering whether it'll be JY to let DJ go or if he will smarten up and do the same!

IMO, i doubt either of them will set ship! i think JY may turn into a bad girl to keep her man, but hey lets face it who wouldnt? and if Daji is going to continue to be hurt and show her feelings about YH then i think that may just lead Dong Joo closer to JY. He will probably end up marrying her for the sake of her father and his family.

ahhh!! going crazy! whats going to happen in ep 13! how will DJ come back and finish his business and jeju! eepp

mondays and tuesdays are always something to look forward. but when its over then mondays and tuesdays will be the worst days ever!

Guest sairaisabella

Hi Ranchers! Hi Alexus, Hi Pach  HI bibidep.

I cannot help but comment on you guys posts. I feel like.. what???!! they are married already?what a cool wifey! I wonder how many ranchers are married now but still are AWESOME and  put so much effort and times on many kdramas including PR. i hope later when my time comes *wink8 wink*  i will be cool like you guys too.kekeke. 

and tonight~~ ♪ ep 13. what will happen to Ahjusshi and Da Ji. ofcourse im rooting for DaJi and DongJu -ship. but when i watched ep 12 i feel like Ahjussi still have a chance. because this ep already approaching ends. when is  the  times for Daji n Dongju falling in love again?unless the writer make it suprise in these 3 episodes.so i hope ep 13 can help solve my puzzle.hee.

jal ga!

Guest doremihouse

This drama is getting more and more interesting^^

Thanks for sharing you guys' thought, captures,...

especially spoilers..hehe :wub::wub:

where i can read the recap ep.13?please help me..

@trisy - you have to be a little more patient.  It takes a lot of effort to write recaps and episode 13 of PR just completed less than 2 hrs. ago.

Let's don't put any pressure on fantastic Alexus - our rancher recapper - the one that takes time out of her life to make the ranchers very happy.

When Alexus finishes the recaps, let's take the time to thank her for her hardwork.  We love ya' Alexus!!!

http://www.dramastyl...S-Korean-Drama/  Oops sorry that plays Paradise Ranch ep 13.

Hi starcandil nice to see you here as well.Goody we need someone who can play detective at DC.Alexus has been holding the fort as the resident Korean expert.It sounds like no one watches it from viki here as they all seem to wait for subs.Hope you've been well.

Guest wtvr123

This is totally hilarious. WE all have our own HOTTIES at home and  we are all giddy with Changmin?? Well, if I do end up in the dog house make sure you guys save me and come over.. we can rent a suite, go for a spa day with a massage mani/pedicure order room service and watch PR.

Anyways what really bothers me about DaJi is the way she treats Ahjussi and DongJoo so differently. YH acts like a jerk leaving her for the wife and here is her look....ahjussi, how could you hurt me?? I love you.

Then when DongJoo tries to help her because he cares and YH is being an richard simmons, this is the look she gives DongJoo. I mean seriously did she have to give him the Korean Death Stare??? I hope she will give him some sweet I love you stares ASAP. Poor DongJoo.... :tears:

hahahaah i usually dont comment but i love these pics lol . awesome! 

just finished watching ep13

ahhh so much sweet moments btwn da ji & dong joo. so cute~ [da ji hugged dong joo!!!!]

da ji's father found dong joo at da ji's house.

da eun take the cupid role for da ji & dong joo.[cant stop smiling]

can't wait for tomorrow's ep14 :w00t:

Guest show2007

Latest pics released from SBS. Enjoy!

pr01t.jpg

pr02.jpg

pr03.jpg

I have to wonder what come of fallout we're going to see now that Da Ji's father knows/suspects that Dong Joo is living with his daughter (unless he only suspect they're being flirty only).

I did enjoy Da Ji's sister playing matchmaker/cupid in the beginning, but at the same time I knew it was going to come back and bite her (well both of them) in the butt.

What was so significant about the horse? I mean other than it being stubborn and then finally acting like a horse (running about and all).

My two cents on the horse. DaJi and Dong Joo reunited because of the horse and then they reunited again at the island. Dong Joo's grandfather gave them a horse as one of the wedding gift but was dead deal to excessive running who's know they might be related... According to the title "Paradise Ranch", so their love story will continue in the ranch? The horse will make them realize how much they love each other and the horse will bring them together.

Archived