dansudansu.jpg

Dance Dance 댄스 댄스 (1999)

Starring: Hwang In-Yeong, Joo Jin-Mo, Yang Dong-Geun

Director: Moon Seong-Wook

Genre: Drama, Dance, Romance

Runtime: 95mins

Production: Doo In Comm

Language: Korean

A medical student Joon-Young hears piano melody through an opening of auditorium by accident, approaching coffee machine to drive sleep away. He finds a woman student on the stage of auditorium. She looks just finished an action and then suddenly takes her ballet shoes off. In this time jazz rhythm with powerful beat starts. She dances along the music with mysterious and explosive movements. Joon-Young is captivated by her at that moment. A few months later he comes across her at a jazz dance theater. He follows her in secret and asks her to admit him to be a member of her dancing group. Although team members including her and the leader, Jae-Hyeon are unkind to him at first, they get to accept him as a regular member because of his sincereness on dance. Chin-A and Joon-Young starts their dancing lesson. During lesson, she gets to restore her original desire for dance and he tastes a pleasure he never experienced...

dancedance.jpg

dansudance.jpg

dancedansu.jpg

SOURCE : 댄스 댄스

댄스 댄스

댄스 댄스

댄스 댄스

it look like innocent dance or whatever

not really .more of like modern dance not ballroom dancing ..haha it was an okay movie .. Joon-Young was like spellbound by his first sight of her ..and stumbled into the dancing class ...they make him clean and do simple task ..but cute when u see him practising his steps .but actually he never really dance that much ..dun expect a dirty dancing movie ..~.oh ya i nearly forget ..YDG was in it too

Guest Jujo317

does anyone know which clubbox would have this movie? thanks.. i really would like to watch this movie..

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest ladyhotary

I would see this movie but i can't find a link to download it (i find the english subtitle)

Does anyone knows where I can download the movie?

thanks ^___^

Archived