New Zealand!

Guest mindphase.net

Guest Keiyun

mm icic hav fun!

I hope its good :lol:

well it shud be gud, even if its bad, ill prob still watch it, dis movie marks the end of my childhood LOL

is the midnite one in 3D??

omg i friggin luv my job<3

the pay is so hax, I get paid $18 per hour ^^

I reckon thats pretty big... dunno wat the min wage is now, doubt its $18;;;

hard work looking for a job nonstop does pay off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so happy^^ 

btw am I da only one who havent got all their marks :mellow:

I still hav 2 missing =_________________________=

my other friends alrdy got theirs as well;;;;

Whoahhh, that's a lot O_O Wasn't minimum wage $15? Where do you work? xD

I heard the movie's amazing. I'm gonna cry buckets when it's finished. I'll probably go watch again tbh X_X ARGH CAN'T WAITTTTTTT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty darn happy about my results xDD I only got my last one last night. Everyone should have their results by now, since its Wednesday night.

Lots of people I know are going to the midnight première aye... Staying up to watch one movie... I decided 20 mins ago I'm gonna watch all three Matrix movies tonight xDD Marathon it =DD

Everyone having fun xD

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Whoahhh, that's a lot O_O Wasn't minimum wage $15? Where do you work? xD

haha i knw rite, I told him that I don't mind volunteering, but when I came in to work, he said that he's gonna pay me hahah.

I work in dis school for international student, I guess its kinda like ACG but its only for learning English.

basically all I do is when they go on a trip (which is like everyday) I just go wif them to make sure they dun get lost n stuff ya know?

and jst explain stuff.

its actually really fun.......  u get to make new friends n stuff...

there's this cool as asian kid that can speak French fluently, I was like whoa da man.

n I can do whatever activity they r doing ^^

we went to da movies, skycity, Rainbows End, ice skating, etc2 n i didnt even pay, they paid me LOL.

SO FUN ^^

Lots of people I know are going to the midnight première aye... Staying up to watch one movie... I decided 20 mins ago I'm gonna watch all three Matrix movies tonight xDD Marathon it =DD

mm we did the Matrix for our lvl1 English essay lol xD

Ive been watching Bleach till around 2 or 3 everyday

SO GOOD ^^

got 3xx episodes to finish b4 uni LOL.

Guest Keiyun

HP7:2 was good. :D

Definitely worth a watch. However, I feel like some scenes could've been pulled off better T_T Like Snape's memory. I was looking forward to that part so much, but I feel like it was a bit of a let down. They also left out Dumbledore's history, but they mentioned it briefly? so it felt random.

Action scenes were awesome. The special effects were WOW. The 3D was also good - it was subtle compared to the cardboard cutouts of Transformers 3. It actually gave the movie a sense of depth rather than making it feel like a pop out card.

A lot of things were kind of rushed, but I reckon if I didn't compare the film to the books, it'd be amazing. The movie is rated quite highly among film critics since they probably judge the movie on its own merits.

I feel so empty right now lol, my childhood is like over... I need to keep reading the books so I can hold onto it for a little longer. :(

^ LOL. Are you sure your analysis is unbiased???????? I don't think so xD But I'm sure you're right on many counts. Transformers wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. Just the end was a bit dot dot dot.... this-is-it? feeling.

mm we did the Matrix for our lvl1 English essay lol xD

Ive been watching Bleach till around 2 or 3 everyday

SO GOOD ^^

got 3xx episodes to finish b4 uni LOL.

I'd hate to dissect Matrix D= My Japanese teacher in high school once told me that if she were to teach a English class, she'd dissect Transformers1 DDDD= Why the heck she'd want to do that is beyond me.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

=____________________________________________________=

fail-1.png

i knew dis is going to happen, I mean the exam avg for 3 yrs was 40%

wtf =_______________________________________=

now where is my 211 =_________________________________________=

ah thats good to hear, im watching it at imax 3D so it shud be goooooooooooood

cuz transformers normal 3D was pretty dry, well I thought it was actually gonna pop out at u, but it didnt.

time to watch the first part!

havent read the book, so shud be allg :lol:

Guest Kerr.Bee

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

Okay, idk if anyone's posted this/if you guys know .. BUT CONCERT IN SYDNEY NOVEMBER 12th WITH SNSD, SHINee, DBSK, KARA, B2ST, CNBLUE, 2AM, Secret, 4minute and MissA !!!!!!!!!

Guest Keiyun

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

Okay, idk if anyone's posted this/if you guys know .. BUT CONCERT IN SYDNEY NOVEMBER 12th WITH SNSD, SHINee, DBSK, KARA, B2ST, CNBLUE, 2AM, Secret, 4minute and MissA !!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I wish I could go... But I doubt my exams will finish on time. :(

And Jackie, who said anything about being unbiased? xD Keep in mind that I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, but I thought the movie was just good. Not amazing like some people have been saying, just good. Worth a watch, especially for the uninitiated who haven't read the books, but otherwise a tad lacking in some important parts. If you look at sites like IMDB, you'll see that the general consensus is that the movie was awesome.

Guest ultrabunny

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

OMG REALLY? I AM SOOOOO GOING

Ugh, I wish I could go... But I doubt my exams will finish on time. :(

Agreed. Language papers.... SIGH............................... Always tend to go up to the very last day...

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

well hp was good.

it definitely feels like a final battle.

and the 3D imax is friggin awesome.

the mini cooper was right in front of u lol unlike the lame normal 3D.

but uh............

dry, I thought Harry will die, but he didnt. it just doesnt feel right.

but I thought it says that he need to die for voldemort to die?

:s

but dang its ova, I feel sad now

im pretty sure exams will finish by november.....

Guest Keiyun

dry, I thought Harry will die, but he didnt. it just doesnt feel right.

but I thought it says that he need to die for voldemort to die?

:s

Read the books. xD

When he gave himself up, and died willingly, the part of Voldy that was in him died. Idk what that white place was, something like limbo? But basically he just passed out, and so did Voldemort. He didn't die, nor did he need to - they just needed to kill the part of Voldemort that was in him.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

the book is so long D:

mm ok thats what I thought, actually I thought he was dead, but then somehow he revived,

I thought it was cuz of the resurrection stone, but I dnt even know, I dnt even know if we ever saw the stone?

n wat exactly r they trying to tell in Snape's memory :mellow:

Im pretty sure that its not jst saying that Part of Voldy is in Harry.....

something to do wif him and Harry's mom?????????????????????

I wanna watch it again aye!!!!!!

dis movie is the definition of epic.

Guest Khoaaa.

It seems like everyones seen HP7-2. I need to watch it now =.=

Hans... B+ in comsci hm?... you can help me with it this semester then :D lol.

Guest Keiyun

the book is so long D:

mm ok thats what I thought, actually I thought he was dead, but then somehow he revived,

I thought it was cuz of the resurrection stone, but I dnt even know, I dnt even know if we ever saw the stone?

n wat exactly r they trying to tell in Snape's memory :mellow:

Im pretty sure that its not jst saying that Part of Voldy is in Harry.....

something to do wif him and Harry's mom?????????????????????

I wanna watch it again aye!!!!!!

dis movie is the definition of epic.

LOL! You missed the point XD Although that just shows that the movie didn't depict that part well enough.

Snape loved Harry's mom, and Voldemort killing her was what made him turn against Voldemort.

He hated Harry for looking like his father (Snape and Harry's dad were enemies), but since his eyes were like his mother's, he begrudgingly protected him for all those years, and that's why he was angry when Dumbledore was like HARRY NEEDS TO DIE since he had been protecting him so that he could keep his memory of Harry's mother alive through his eyes.

Blargh, I can't get over how the Snape/Lily part was so underplayed. TT______TT I cried buckets when I read it in the book, but I shed maybe a tear or two in the movie. Also, young snape was too pretty. He needed to be more GREASY like in the book. D:<

I'm gonna die this semester. 3 hours of Japanese 240 on Mondays, plus I have to stay till 6 and hurt my brain with Compsci at night. TT_______TT I feel so drained.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

It seems like everyones seen HP7-2. I need to watch it now =.=

Hans... B+ in comsci hm?... you can help me with it this semester then :D lol. 

haha yea sure jst txt me or whatevs, 

Edric is doing it as well aye? shud be allg then if there r a group of u lol.

but um jst make sure you do all the assignments (u shud get 98-100% if u do it)

and study hard for the test, cuz by the time u do ur exam u shud be able to ace the test easily...cuz the test is like the basic stuff?

I reckon I could have gotten an A if I did the 2nd assignment n studied harder for the test...... but o wells cant change dat...

how was ur holiday???? anything really interesting dat u wanna share (: ??

LOL! You missed the point XD Although that just shows that the movie didn't depict that part well enough.Spoiler 

I'm gonna die this semester. 3 hours of Japanese 240 on Mondays, plus I have to stay till 6 and hurt my brain with Compsci at night. TT_______TT I feel so drained. 

mm I think I get it now... ill jst a read a summary or smthing later on xD

is it 105..? we only hav 5-6 today rite?

thats not too bad I guess.

EDIT: u guys shud watch dis! its so awsum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFswCpJPqg&feature=player_embedded

dw there wnt be a freaky old lady screaming.................

Guest Keiyun

and study hard for the test, cuz by the time u do ur exam u shud be able to ace the test easily...cuz the test is like the basic stuff?

I reckon I could have gotten an A if I did the 2nd assignment n studied harder for the test...... but o wells cant change dat...

I think he's doing Compsci111? O_O

Correct me if I'm wrong hahaha xD

Oh man, I'm exhausted from getting up at 6am. Oh well, 1pm start for me tomorrow! :D Pwahahahaha.

Guest Khoaaa.

how was ur holiday???? anything really interesting dat u wanna share (: ??

Yeah Edric is in the same stream as me, and i found out another mate of mine is doing it too so hopefully it should be algood.

My holidays? They were super hot =.= 

And i still dont think you will be able to handle the 50 nuggets if you bought them haha.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

And i still dont think you will be able to handle the 50 nuggets if you bought them haha. 

challenge accepted

I am fat for a reason lol

but my eating skillz sux, I always get flamed by my friends for eating way too slow

once me n my friends went to bk and two us of ended up buying a bucket wif like 10 chickens, and 4 fillet thingy and popcorns.

that was so gg.

I finished it, but I was so gg after that, felt like I was gonna die.

Archived