New Zealand!

Guest mindphase.net

Guest Keiyun

its at lvl3 oggb.but they seem to change their cakes everyday, but the fries are usually there 90% of the time.worth trying even though its pricey. it fills you up as well, so allg.

$120 o.o... what game is that o.o

pretty expensive I reckon

Oh wow, their cakes change. O_O;

I definitely have to go there sometime. xD

Yeah, $120 for my COD games. TT I think it's way overpriced, but it's fun (and I got them near release, so...). I got BFBC2 and L4D2 for like $6 though, so IMO they cancel out the larger cost of COD xD

Also, Goo Hara's character is very annoying in City Hunter. xD Although, I guess it could be "cute" too, it goes both ways... So maybe you'll like it.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, all good games costs you butt loads. Starcraft... warcraft... can't think of anymore lol 

idk Goo Hara seems a little overrated to me. Well, yea she's obviously prettier than the average girl but like, she doesn't seem to have much in other departments besides looks? She sort of sucks at singing, don't hit me! ph34r.gif

Guest ultrabunny

Lol I think Goo Hara is kind of creepy looking (but I kind of like that). Shes def the weak link in Kara when it comes to singing.

Anyway, shes just doing her job.

oh btw, 2ne1?

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

are these PC games??????????

y dun u guys jst get it off someone else?

well u cnt lan in modern warfare.. but dota and halo is allguds.

and I must admit Modern warfare and Halo is fun as!

I reckon mw is fun cuz its so easy to learn and its more fast paced than Counter strike?

and Halo is so awesome with the vehicles, we use to hog onto og coms every night to play Halo :lol: 

good times.

how is goo ha ra overrated, she is JUST right wub.gifwub.gif

innocent face, cute but can dress sexy, somtimes HAWT, sometimes nice n elegant. 

but  I must agree... anything below the neck is meh, but I'm sure we can work wif that

maybe her singing sux, but it doesnt matter, her singing is not in my judging criteria cool.gif

newayz who cares, its goo Ha rawub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Usually, I wouldnt date korean gals (not trying to b racist or anything)

but personally, I'd date her LOL

I'm sure my mind can make an exception

she makes me sing The Sky's the limit Jason Derulo style w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

oh btw, 2ne1?

whats wrong wif them o.o???

Guest ultrabunny

Nothings wrong with 2ne1!! I just meant HAVE YOU HEARD I AM THE BEST?

LOL.. you really like Goo Hara! I like Goo Hara too, but i mean, i think theres alot of prettier and talented korean girls out there~

^ i'm capped so nothing on youtube loads for me :lol: and yea, what you said about Goo Hara. She is pretty and cute, but yea.... XD

oh god I'm a terrible keyboard&mouse-gamer. I'm better with handheld controls with thumbsticks. I've never in my life played halo on computer ._. but i'll probably just fail at that too lol

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Nothings wrong with 2ne1!! I just meant HAVE YOU HEARD I AM THE BEST?

oh, lol!!

cuz ur question is like an unfinished question xD

oh im sure there is, but she jst catches my eye first :P

nah actually I was overreacting before I can't believe I wrote that.

I sound like a fanboy

I've never in my life played halo on computer ._. but i'll probably just fail at that too lol 

allg I reckon its much better playing wif people who are not so good/noob, cuz its rly rly funny.

I'm nub as at Halo, like there was one time where I was driving one of those vehicles, and I was gonna get my mate to jump on, but i ended up killing him cuz I didnt know that u could run over ur own team mate lol.

dat was funny as hell.

n speaking of funny, dota is def a fun game to play wif pros.

dis game is made for mega trolls, everyone takes this game WAY too seriously, thats why mega trolling is so effective LOL.

if Ur ever on the verge of losing, start mega trolling, they might win but they won't have the "feel" of winning, instead you will!

trust me on dis w00t.gif w00t.gif

EDIT: holy mini cooper the tune in I am the best is so sick.

0:00 - 0:23 is sick as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought only American songs r into tunes n beats like dis

u knw anymore song that has similar tune???

awesomeness

Guest Keiyun

are these PC games??????????

y dun u guys jst get it off someone else?

well u cnt lan in modern warfare.. but dota and halo is allguds.

and I must admit Modern warfare and Halo is fun as!

I reckon mw is fun cuz its so easy to learn and its more fast paced than Counter strike?

and Halo is so awesome with the vehicles, we use to hog onto og coms every night to play Halo :lol: 

good times.

Yep, you love Goo Hara. xD

I buy games because I want to support the developers, lol (my current plan is to work as a game developer :D). Games are the one thing I won't pirate pretty much, although I do torrent some single player games to try them out. And books. That's the other thing. That is, if I can even find it in NZ. I feel like good books aren't sold in NZ =.=

Not all good games are expensive! :o Steam sales are amazing. I got L4D2 for like $6 on sale, and I've got over 250 hours on that, although I hear the cracked version works too xD I bought Bad Company 2 for $6, but have barely played it since it's a slower paced game.

@Heroine - Lol, I SUCK at console gaming. I just don't feel like I get the same control as mouse + keyboard. The only games I play on consoles are party games and RPGs.

Honestly the only problem with PC gaming is whether your computer can handle it. I might end up getting the Wii U or the next generation Playstation since I dunno whether I'll have enough guts to open up my computer and upgrade it myself when the time comes... =[

LOL I don't like 2NE1's I am the best. It's ok I guess. I'd rank it above I Don't Care and Fire, but below Go Away and Lonely, which are imo their best songs.

Have you guys heard T-Ara's Roly-Poly teaser? I'm SO looking forward to it :D It's like a mix of Tell Me, Gee and Women's Generation (that SeeYa-Davichi song). Sounds more like traditional pop. I guess that's why I don't really like YG... their songs are too electronic. I pretty much only like Se7en and a few of 2NE1's songs, and Big Mama, although their songs were kinda samey.

rambleramble... OH YEAH CITY HUNTER. It gets more and more epic each week.

OMG YOU GUYS LIKE 2NE1S SONG TOO? I think it's really cool~ and it's so catchy, I got Nae ga jeil jal na ga~ stuck in my head now lol hahah~

omg Goo Hara is so pretty~ she's so tiny too~ like her body and face~ I was watching City Hunter and she was clinging into Lee Minho and she looked liked a little kid next to him~ hehe; but still omg im so envious, lol~

Oooh I must go watch T-aras teaser now~ :D

Guest ultrabunny

Yea i havent seen T-ara's teaser yet but i'm not that into T-ara.

Lol I love 2ne1 and I like I am the best, but I think it's like their worst song.

...don't h8

Lol CIty Hunter. I will watch it when more comes out =) Good strategic plan biggrin.gif And I have no access to it... -___-

I'll get back to you guys on all the new songs and dramas when I'm uncapped next week haha :lol:

some people take games way too seriously. you go on garena to dota and troll around and the people are like: GTFO!!! RAGE QUIT!!!

it's actually kinda funny but yea XDDDD

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Lol I love 2ne1 and I like I am the best, but I think it's like their worst song.

...don't h8 

LOL!!!

u r full of surprises, I thot u r gonna say that U luv it LOL.

but yeah I reckon only the tune is awesome the rest is meh.

Honestly the only problem with PC gaming is whether your computer can handle it. I might end up getting the Wii U or the next generation Playstation since I dunno whether I'll have enough guts to open up my computer and upgrade it myself when the time comes... =[

I agree, my laptop is so crap, i have to play mw on low settings >.>

and it still lags =__________________=

but it doesnt have any Graphics card, so yea :P

hm u mean PSP vita?

when is it coming out..? 

I buy games because I want to support the developers, lol (my current plan is to work as a game developer :D). Games are the one thing I won't pirate pretty much, although I do torrent some single player games to try them out. And books. That's the other thing. That is, if I can even find it in NZ. I feel like good books aren't sold in NZ =.=

tru kiwi rite there :lol:

my azn kiwi friends r also like "nah man dis is LEGIT i want the LEGIT stuff"

but my fob friends r like "U PAY $XXX TO BEAT ME, I PAY $0 TO BEAT U, GG"

so... do u knw where to dl City hunter?

a torrent version I mean, I was looking through the soompi thread but I cnt find it, or maybe im looking at the wrong thread, since Soompi is getting a lil bit confusing now :s

Guest Keiyun

so... do u knw where to dl City hunter?

a torrent version I mean, I was looking through the soompi thread but I cnt find it, or maybe im looking at the wrong thread, since Soompi is getting a lil bit confusing now :s

D-Addicts, just click Torrents and search City Hunter.

I'll get back to you guys on all the new songs and dramas when I'm uncapped next week haha :lol:

some people take games way too seriously. you go on garena to dota and troll around and the people are like: GTFO!!! RAGE QUIT!!!

it's actually kinda funny but yea XDDDD

Lol, I'm one of those people who get annoyed when people grief in my games. I mean, I don't show it since they're just messing with you, but I do feel sad. I'm a supporter of teamwork and sportsmanship! :( I don't ever mess people's games up; if I feel bored, I get off and play another game. Idk, I just don't really feel the need to troll. I guess I can't understand, lol.

I just tried out League of Legends today (apparently it's like Dota v2 or something...) and it's actually pretty fun. :D I thought it was a Starcraft clone, and I'm kinda meh towards it, so I was pretty impressed. The games feel a bit too long for me though xD

Gosh, I feel so FREE yet not free. Sometimes I feel so comfortable at home going out feels like a chore, especially with the weather. TT

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

I just tried out League of Legends today (apparently it's like Dota v2 or something...) and it's actually pretty fun. :D I thought it was a Starcraft clone, and I'm kinda meh towards it, so I was pretty impressed. The games feel a bit too long for me though xD

oh, i dun rly like the graphics on LoL to be honest, I prefer the normal dota.

Heroes of Newerth has rly awesome graphics, but I reckon dota shud be left as it is, its jst a good ol classic game.

apparently theres gonna be dota2....?

BTW, hav u guys watched gantz???????????????

its an anime, but they made a movie for it, idk apparently it was popular in Japan (the movie I mean)

the movie is pretty awesome. 

Lol i just wiki'd gantz, ok i read like 2 lines but sounds pretty cool. Dota2 what? o_o

Finally heard 2NE1's new song. Yea the beats in the beginning is pretty sick, whatever comes after the 'oh my god' bit is not that great. Can't Nobody was like 1000000x better. 

Download all you want now guys, september is coming up T-T I'm actually scared if the law is actually passed on. But I bet some Asian guy will hack into it lolol. do you guys think streaming would be the same? If they seriously do it I will hate my life without dramas to watch D:

aws lol, not much people like 2ne1s new song? I likeeeee it~ I actually like all their songs *fan* but I prefer their ballad-y and reggae songs better. I heard the inki performance was not that wowing~ and minzy and Dara looks weird~ but idk I just got told, I'm capped too T____T for two weeks. Now I have to put my New korean and Taiwanese dramas into hold ):

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

dun worry.......... i doubt they will pass this law. 

U simply can't pass a law that will cause everyone to be a criminal.

So if everyone still downloads, are they gonna catch everyone?

im sure if we all make an official "DOWNLOAD ANYTHING" day, they cnt do mini cooper.

even if they make something that prevents us from dling, theres always a way to bypass everything.

it wnt work.

why did they even bother passing the law anyway.............. wuts wrong wif dling............

Guest Keiyun

dun worry.......... i doubt they will pass this law.

They've already passed it, I think. September is just when it will come into effect. They make these laws because they think people will pay for their (overpriced) content if they just punish us for downloading. I'm preeeeettty sure that if they made it impossible to pirate, people would simply just NOT buy it and go without it. It's not like most pirates are potential customers in the first place.

Most of the stuff I download is legal anyway, except for music and English TV shows.

I mean, downloading dramas which you can't buy at the moment? Pretty sure that's OK from what I've read. I guess the line's getting blurry now since I guess you could order online.

Either way, it should be OK with currently airing anime and dramas since you pretty much have no place to get it from.

If you download through HTTP links (i.e. through websites) they can't distinguish that from normal web traffic as far as I know - people usually get caught through torrenting since they can see your IP address, and that's usually from popular movies. So streaming anything shouldn't get you caught.

IDK, be careful and you should be OK :D I'll probably play it safe for a week or two come September, but after that, I'm pretty sure 90% of us will be back to our old habits.

^ I agree. And tbh, it'll be hard to enforce this law anyway. It's asking ISPs to cut our internet as well. For them to cut our internet is pretty much equivalent to then cutting off their own revenue. I mean, they can't charge us for what we don't/can't use. Oh wait, they probably can, since its a pay and get ___ gb. . . . . . . Lol. Probably start doing dodgy stuff at the end of your plan's usage renewal date.

For how long are they gonna cut the internet anyway?? 10 days? 20 days? A month?

If people dl-ed at uni, will they cut uni's internet?? I don't think so.

Tbh, this whole law sounds bs to me. They're using the excuse of no piracy, in-the-name-of-intellectual-property-law. But imo, it's just yet another way for us to pay fines. Fines = money to the govt. = good for the govt.

It's all just another way for the govt. to get their grubby hands on our hard-earned money >=|

They might as well encourage the entertainment industry (films, music etc) to create more legit sites that allows us to dl-ed cheaply and efficiently. I'm sure at least some of the pirate-rs now would switch to paying v. low cost downloading. 

Archived