New Zealand!

Guest mindphase.net

Guest ArmoredTurtleCow

^ You do know they play like 100 different songs or something right? lol

Haha yeah but those mainstream songs come so often, and often I forget the names of them. 100 songs to remember...damn I'd like that :D

You should watch pirates soon, I for one, was not disappoint ;)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

give me everything tonight by pitbull?

On the floor by J lo?

i dunno, never been clubbing, but my friends been persuading me to go and they've been like showing me the songs they play at clubs.

dunno if they play those songs at primo, good songs anywayz.

n I'm sure they play Party rock anthem...... that song is SOOO sick  w00t.gif

OMGGGGG~ HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE 2NE1 COMPETITION?

the prizes are so AWEESOMEEEE.

the overall winner gets a airline ticket and accommodation to Korea plus a a tour in the YG building and a ticket to 2NE1s first concert. 8DD COOLIOSSS.

i wanna make a cover video now lol.

i dont think you need to sing~

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=183271965055339&set=a.125821540800382.18439.120434301339106&type=1&ref=nf

anyone entering? :D

i bet they are going to watch days worth of videos XD

cos imagine, its the world wide competition and i bet thousands will enter lol.

i feel sorry for the people who would have to watch all of them XDD

Guest ultrabunny

Yes most definetly!! I can't sing either, and I have no awesome shoes :( (Not bringing much to the table am i..)

Guest Keiyun

Lol, we should do it!! and reinact like, the whole video (since its a pretty ezee video).

Yeah, sounds hilarious xD

Ugh, I just got my compsci assignment back, and I lost 1 mark on the stupidest thing ever. INDENTATION. OML T_T

Guest ultrabunny

WHAT?!?!?!?! i dont have a tv either!!! WHY WAS IT ON C4? tell me everythingggggggg.

2NE1 will take over the world :)

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

omg I just deactivated my facebook and already feeling withdrawal symptoms D: 

wuut why would you do that, thats like a sacred thing to do :o

2ne1's new song is not even good to be honest........ ive never liked them, only park bom's first solo is gud.. i forgot da name of the song =__=

hm I guess im jst asking to be flamed by making dis statement in a circle of 2ne1 fans zzzzz

Guest JaKi

2ne1's new song is not even good to be honest........ ive never liked them, only park bom's first solo is gud.. i forgot da name of the song =__=

hm I guess im jst asking to be flamed by making dis statement in a circle of 2ne1 fans zzzzz

Lol... I actually feel the same way, but I never wanted to say anything because of the number of 2ne1 fans on this page =\ They're new single (??) (Lonely) is ok. ((I listened to it because of the sheer hype its getting)). And You and I was good too (Park Bom's first single(?)) but I'm not a huge fan of their works in general. It's just not the genre type I like(?) But it's not like I don't like some hip hop. Hmm... Hard to explain.

Well, I don't think you'll get flamed for it.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you're not outwardly bad-mouthing them for no good reason, I don't see why fans of 2ne1 should "flame" anyone.... lol. I think we're all mature enough to not be childish about people not liking the same things you like =) .................. Hopefully  x)

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Lol... I actually feel the same way, but I never wanted to say anything because of the number of 2ne1 fans on this page =\ They're new single (??) (Lonely) is ok. ((I listened to it because of the sheer hype its getting)). And You and I was good too (Park Bom's first single(?)) but I'm not a huge fan of their works in general. It's just not the genre type I like(?) But it's not like I don't like some hip hop. Hmm... Hard to explain.

ah dats it.... you and i dats the name.

dat song was pretty gud, but mmm yea, im not into kpop or asian songs in general anymore now.. except maybe some 2PM.

what genre do u like anyway?

Guest JaKi

^ I'm still into kpop, but less so than before now. Like, I'll still listen to SNSD songs, and follow the news of B2ST and their songs (btw, I pretty much like every song from B2ST x) Whoever gets them their songs is genius), but I'm more for the quality of the music that the actual people(?) Like, I used to be quite fan-girlish. "OMG.. He's soo good looking!!" But I've kinda grown out of it? Like, sure he's good-looking, great fun to look at, but does he deliver? The moment he doesn't deliver, skill set wise or a bad song, he's not on playlist.

I'm quite liking Lim Jeong Hee's new songs =) They're pretty good. I'm also starting to listen to more English songs. For a while, I pretty much stopped listening to them. I still knew which song is what through TV, but didn't bother to get them.

No particular genre I like or don't like. As long as it suits my ears, I'm all for it =) But generally I don't like heavy metal =|     I just don't get it.

Btw, does anyone think the number of groups debuting is just ridiculous now? =/   I heard there's gonna be like 12 new groups coming out in the second half of the year. My dear goodness... And more than half of them aren't gonna last. More than half aren't even good. And the number of members in each group is just even more ridiculous... 21 people in one boy band... Dude. Might as well have joined a choir.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

ah yea... i was actually rly fob back in HS...

I mean i dun look fob at all, but my mind is pretty fob...... all my friends were like azn and if u look at my ipod, u wnt find 1 english song, not to mention my fob english =_______=

zzzzzzz SNSD.......... they r so friggin overrated.

I use to <3333333 them, until they get wayyyyyyyyyy too overrated.

i dun even know wats so good about their songs... their 1st 2 songs were legendary... but after that.... =_________=

idk about the others, to be honest, im sure they're not bad, its jst that... people change ya know, and u jst kinda listen to different genres.

I think ive changed a lot since HS... even all my 1st yr friends say that >_>

And the number of members in each group is just even more ridiculous... 21 people in one boy band... Dude. Might as well have joined a choir.

haha...... thats not too bad, im sure uve heard of AKB48 before.

if u havent, well the name gives u an idea of how many gurls r in the group w00t.gif

they're not too bad, but they r ur typical jpop girl group.

same as Kdrama....... I mean they're same old same old........

I'm still waiting for them to make the Korean Version of Glee.... cmon they gotta make one it will be epic.

Archived