▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

I love all the songs but i'd also have to say 'Hold You' is my fave~ And Chocolate too!!

LOL then can i ask you which one do you like the most? just one lol :sweatingbullets:

Ahaha i'm the kinda person who can't make a decision so easily when it comes to choosing between things that i really like....so i'll just choose Hold You, but that chorus in Chocolate is so darn catchy ahaha!

150803 A Song For You w/ GOT7- Key phonecall cut

Ahaha i'm the kinda person who can't make a decision so easily when it comes to choosing between things that i really like....so i'll just choose Hold You, but that chorus in Chocolate is so darn catchy ahaha!

LOL thats nice, since im more into rap songs, and i hope they can perform "Hold You" during their comeback stage soon :D 

Key IG

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

SHINee have highest album sales on 4 different charts!

Not only did SHINee top music charts with their title track "Married to the Music", but their new repackaged album has also topped charts in terms of album sales!

The album 'Married to the Music' is #1 on the daily album sales on 4 different music websites, Hanteo, Yes24, Synnara, and Aladdin! It's one thing for your song to have the highest digital sales, but SHINee's one step further with the highest number of albums sold!

source: allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/shinee-have-highest-album-sales-on-4-different-charts

The album sales are going great :D 

150804 [Key′s knowhow] SHINee Key Opens Up 'Married To The Music' M/V Back Stage 150729 EP.5
(still not subbed but it will be probably soon)

• Like 1

Guest TaiChan

Hi guys! I have a request:

any of you guys know what is the name of the event where shinee watched a cover group dancing to Lucifer? I remember watching a video of it with theirs reaction. 

I did not find another place to make this request, so I am sorry if I am doing something wrong.

any of you guys know what is the name of the event where shinee watched a cover group dancing to Lucifer? I remember watching a video of it with theirs reaction. 

I did not find another place to make this request, so I am sorry if I am doing something wrong.

Hi ^^ it was a KPOP Cover Dance Festival in Russia. This is the whole episode. ^^

Guest TaiChan

Hi ^^ it was a KPOP Cover Dance Festival in Russia. This is the whole episode. ^^

Thankyou SO MUCH !! I was getting crazy trying to find it and show to a friend . This is something I watched the long time ago. Love the reactions xD

^Been reading the same stuff T_T

150804 SMTOWN The Stage Showcase- Jonghyun & Taemin
Entertainment News Jonghyun - Taemin
Fancam Taemin

150803 TokTok! Entertainment- SHINee

150804 AUDIO Phone call to Onew at fansign

150803 Entertainment Note- SHINee

150804 SNSD Channel ep 3- Minho

Edited by shineeukshawol

Thankyou SO MUCH !! I was getting crazy trying to find it and show to a friend . This is something I watched the long time ago. Love the reactions xD

You're welcome ^^ oh yeah, their reaction were really cute XD

-

150805 [Key′s knowhow] SHINee KEY's DIY(Do It Yourself) Knowhow EP.6

[FULL] 150805 [ V ] [WITH] SHINee - 1st Live (Minho, Key)
[FULL] 150805 [ V ] [WITH] SHINee - 2nd Live (Dance Practice room)
[FULL] 150805 [ V ] [WITH] SHINee - 3rd Live (Autograph event - Guest cam)

[FULL] 150805 [ V ] [WITH] SHINee - Bonus_cam
[FULL] 150805 [ V ] [WITH] SHINee - Autograph event_SHINee cam

• Like 1