▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

150517 Section TV - Jonghyun, embarrassed by Minho's surprise birthday party

SHINee Members Think Onew Looks Like “Superman Returns” Triplet Min Gook

onew-min-gook.jpg

On May 17, the members of SHINee opened up a press conference for their solo concert “SHINee World IV in Seoul,” ahead of their upcoming comeback with their fourth full-length album titled “Odd.”

During the press conference, the members were asked to describe one another’s special characteristics. About Onew, the members explained, “[Onew] is very versatile. He’s quite unique. There are a lot of times when he is calm on the outside, but it would be great if he could appear on a program where he can show his natural side. Onew has the funniest character in the world that is unique to him. We think that if his charms could be expressed fully, a lot more people would love him.”

Member Minho continued, “The triplets of the child-rearing program [‘Superman Returns’] are very popular these days. Among the triplets, [Onew] looks a lot likeMin Gook. So we always call him ‘Min Gook-Onew.’ Onew hyung was born first so Min Gook should actually look like Onew hyung, but it’s the opposite. [Onew] is looking more and more like Min Gook.”

Minho also added, “I hope Onew hyung can show his charms more and more like Min Gook through our upcoming promotions,” causing Onew to laugh.

Meanwhile, SHINee will be performing brand new songs for the first time from their upcoming album during their comeback concert.

Do you see the resemblance between them?

Source: soompi http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/16/shinee-members-think-onew-looks-like-superman-returns-triplet-min-gook/

• Like 2

WOO yeah~~ They're back!!! i LURRRVVEE the album!! 

150518 Non-Summit Next wek Preview- Onew and Minho

150517 OFFICIAL MBC FM4U cuts- SHINee

150518 FULL KBS Hello Counsellor- Jonghyun, Key and Taemin

^ The official subs for this (i think) should be out in a months time

Also, lastly....so sorry but i have a deadline on June 1st and i won't be able to update on here for the next 2 weeks!

This is why i didn't want SHINee to comeback this month ahaha!!  But of course i'm glad they did!!

Sorry for that, I feel bad that i won't be posting all the boys' activities here, especially as soon as they came back but evil_tokki as usual does a great job!!! So FIGHTING to you~~

(I may quickly post a video here or there though! ^^)

• Like 1

SHINee makes their comeback with 'View'

71359066.2_99_20150520070924.jpg

Article: Comeback 'SHINee' rejection what's normal

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+606, -28] This album is really full of the essence that is SHINee! The songs are so clear and the lyrics are beautiful ㅠㅠ

2. [+503, -20] Feels like yesterday SHINee was in pastel skinnies singing nuna you're so pretty

3. [+502, -29] Thank you for making your comeback without any trouble

4. [+441, -23] Congrats on your comeback, I wish everything goes well ㅠㅠ

5. [+119, -7] I personally think SHINee's one of the only idol groups with diverse talents in the individual members while still maintaining a specific style to their songs and dances. Ever since 'Sherlock', SM has really cemented SHINee's color and every album has reflected that. Although I am quite surprised that SHINee isn't being promoted that much considering this is their first full album in two years.

6. [+97, -6] Love every song on the album, I trust whatever SHINee puts out.

7. [+96, -6] I rarely comment on articles but an album like this would be a waste to see buried. Every song is awesome, go listen to them.

8. [+82, -1] SHINee still has that boyish quality to them despite it being 7 years. No matter how many younger, boyish rookies come out, they don't really have that same young boy aura that SHINee has.

cre; netizenbuzz

• Like 2

SHINee drops their MV for “View”

Shining SHINee has dropped music video for their hit title track “View.”

After a year, SHINee has released an addicting up beat track,”View”. The group’s fourth full length album “Odd” was released on May 18 plus, “View” topped on 6 countries and topped 3 charts in South Korea.

At the first part, the boys were kidnapped by women in ski masks. The women brought SHINee to an unknown location and fun times ensue. The members danced at a club, have a pool party, SHINee danced to the song as well.

Check out the nice ‘View’ MV

-kpopfighting

• Like 1

SHINee to Celebrate 7th Debut Anniversary with Special Fan Party

SHINee to Celebrate 7th Debut Anniversary with Special Fan Party

The members of SHINee will be celebrating their upcoming seventh debut anniversary by holding a large-scale party, where they will be spending time with fans!

On May 22, SM Entertainment revealed that SHINee, who made their way into the music industry on May 25, 2008 with the first-ever stage of their debut track “Replay,” is preparing to host a special event “SHINee Debut 7th Anniversary Special Party! ☆ SHINee Day.”

This fan party is set to take place at Korea University’s Hwajung Gymnasium this coming May 24 at 8 p.m. (KST).

Not only will the members perform songs from their fourth full-length album “Odd,” they will also have time to talk with fans, as well as many other exciting events. It is also said that the group will be putting on a special stage of one of their hit tracks that receives the most votes on a poll posted on SHINee’s official homepage.

Meanwhile, SHINee has recently kicked off official promotions with their latest title track “View” on music programs.

-soompi

• Like 2

Guest t3atim3

I hope I'm not out of place when asking this, but did SHINee's debut album come with a poster? If not, what other albums, and mini albums, didn't come with a poster? I became a fan a couple years after they debuted, but now I have some extra money to go back and order their previous cds. I just wanna make sure I get all the things that come with it before I buy.

On another note, time sure has flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating their 6th anniversary. T_T I can't help but be a little jealous of those girls in SHINee's group teaser image. :( And that girl coming on to Onew in the video... >_>

@t3atim3 I don't think their debut album had a poster... also Juliette... but I'm not 100% sure :/
what I can tell you from my experience is that I bought Year of Us mini album a few years ago and it didn't have the poster...^^

---

SHINee's 'Odd' tops multiple physical albums sales charts

SHINee's new album 'Odd' has swept album sales chart!

'Odd' ranked at #1 on Hanteo, Yes24, Synnara, and Aladdin for the week of May 18th to 24th. The album was released on the 18th, so it's been #1 for the entire week. It also ranked #1 for the iTunes chart in all 6 Asia areas.

Source: allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/shinees-odd-tops-multiple-physical-albums-sales-charts

---

Yoogeun of “Hello Baby” Congratulates SHINee’s 7th Debut Anniversary

HSx9s2D.jpg

Do you remember Yoogeun from SHINee’s “Hello Baby?” He’s no longer the adorable little toddler we once knew, but he has grown up to become a handsome young man!

Yoogeun, who was the starring baby of the second season of KBS’ “Hello Baby” that featured the members of SHINee as his on-screen dads, recently updated his Weibo account with a congratulatory message for the group.

SHINee celebrated their seventh anniversary on May 25 since their debut in 2008. On this day, Yoogeun shared a photo of himself holding up a banner that says, “SHINee dads, Yoogeun is here,” as well as text that reads, “Happy 7th Anniversary to SHINee.”

Back in 2010, SHINee took part in “Hello Baby” season two, during which they took care of Yoogeun, who was 3 years old at the time.

Anyone hoping for a “Hello Baby” reunion?

Source: soompi http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/25/yoogeun-of-hello-baby-congratulates-shinees-7th-debut-anniversary/

• Like 1

150528 Mnet M!Countdown
An Encore

View

2nd WIN!! :D

150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - AN ENCORE - SHINee Fancam
150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - VIEW - SHINee Fancam
150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - Onew Fancam
150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - Jonghyun Fancam
150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - Key Fancam
150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - Minho Fancam
150528 Mnet MCOUNTDOWN Rehearsal - Taemin Fancam