[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Kim Soo Yeon from Real School will be on tomorrows episode. At least I think it looks like her in the preview. I love her. Hope she becomes a regular on the show.

Guest crzyblue4

I just started watching the series and I think it's pretty funny. I'm barely at ep 23 but am I the only one annoyed with Tae Soo..? I can't seem to watch his scenes at all. His face is awkward and just... Maybe it's me, but it feels like he can't act whatsoever. Then again I'm no professional so I can't really say that. Or maybe he gets better as the show progresses, but man I am some what happy that he left the show.

Guest adikkeluangman

Former LPG member Han Young cast in fixed role on sitcom, “All My Love”

It was recently announced that former LPG member Han Young has been appointed a fixed role on the MBC daily sitcom “All My Love” as a school teacher.

Han Young’s character is a teacher who graduated from university earlier than others, and she enters the “Top Student Academy” as the youngest teacher at 22 years of age. In her first episode, she sheds tears because the other teachers tease her for her older-looking image, and she confesses that her older image and tall height were her greatest complexes.

Han Young stated, “In real life, I’m actually the oldest ‘teacher’ at 34 years, but for the sitcom’s plot, I act as the youngest teacher at 22. Many viewers might think of me as an old person, but I actually have a baby face.”

She continued, “My hopeful love line is with teacher Ban Woo Jin (Yeon Woo Jin). I will construct my own character through this sitcom.”

Han Young is scheduled to make her first fixed appearance in the 67th episode of the show, which will come on February 23rd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/former-lpg-member-han-young-cast-in-fixed-role-on-sitcom-all-my-love

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love”

After School’s maknae Lizzy will be making her second appearance on the MBC daily sitcom, “All My Love”.

Lizzy retweeted an agency representative on February 22nd, with the original message reading: “The cheerful Busan girl ‘Soonduk‘ has spent a lot of energy to get close with ‘Dooshik’, even before the filming started T_T If you’re curious, then please watch the 78th episode of ‘All My Love’!!!”

The idol star made her first appearance in the drama’s 64th episode. She plays a high school graduate who moved to Seoul from Busan, and was Doojoon’s penpal from his army days.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/after-schools-lizzy-to-make-her-second-appearance-on-all-my-love

Guest babyxshh

im getting worried... i really hope gain and doojoon end up together. but gain has been so set on jun tae su

:( and the new girl that is coming in the new episode :( and even lizzy has been linked with doojoon.

Guest yeohweping

I don't like you, I only want you to do my homework

201102282049281001_1.jpg

1298894043509.jpg

1298894058405.jpg

I only wanted to get rid of Seung Ah but we ended up with an empty office

201102282121321001_1.jpg

Archived