Bose suspension

siliconrex

Guest sr20_onelove_det

Now that i think of it...  i don't think the statesmen are going to like this, considering it pretty much voids most speedbumps... only the taller speedbumps would max the travel on the suspension, which means kids are going to get run over at the walmart parking lots all across north america.

Now that i think of it...  i don't think the statesmen are going to like this, considering it pretty much voids most speedbumps... only the taller speedbumps would max the travel on the suspension, which means kids are going to get run over at the walmart parking lots all across north america.

nah they could just bunny hop over them XD.

i wonder how well this performs on a track.

^ Now that I think about it this might be too imba for a track since it allows for near ideal weight shifting, allowing Bose suspension cars to do some pretty cheap things like shift weight towards the inside to corner better and reduce tire wear and whatnot.

On a side note it would be pretty damn impossible to drift an AWD car with this kind of suspension

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ken2012

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

Archived