[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest atsirkparadise

I really should find time to watch this...

Thanks for the recaps, girls :)

This makes anticipation even sweeter!!!

I gotta find time this weekend.

I totally agree. Both the Geuns have this

oozing chemistry. i'M LOVING IT

Hello to everyone :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluetsukky12

otchosais, shiro, and doramamex thank you for the lyrics, imma sure sing with the songs right now!! *jumps up and down then sing* haha. crazy me

Guest cofioca

Hello Chloe, whatta beautiful bromance! 

Dear Geungeun, yesternight we had the Mae-ri christmas dialogue and tonight we have that. Gosh, too much GG cuteness to handle. w00t.gif

Thanks shiro! Haha, you are a fast hunter eel. Will check them out in a bit. rolleyes.gif

Here's for another take on Mu-gyul & Mae-ri charm:

4-9.jpg

5-11.jpg

Credit to Mary DCgall

Mu-gyul's serenade to crowd along the playground/streets

1-13.jpg

6-7.jpg

7-5.jpg

Credit as tagged; Reposted from KeunSukGall

Man! why I didn't learn korean? I am dying to know what they say... I have the raw episodes but I don't understand I am so mad at myself, with all the years that I have been watching kdramas I would've learn the language already, My brain is not doing its job... Keep posting more spoilers please...

Watched ep 2 without subs~

OMG. I smiled foolishly, squealed and what not through out this episode. You’re right. This episode got to me rather than the first. I can feel the chemistry between MGY and JGS overflow in this episode. I definitely love them together. But I can’t help but think this is just another typical rom-com series. ^^; It’s not that I’m hating it, it’s just that we see the infamous ‘You can’t like me’ phrase but then we already who ends up with who, and the contract marriage. It’s just predictable. But is unique in its own way. I can’t help but feel sorry for my Jung In <3. Anyway, it's funny how Mary's father actually divided Mary's time to see both of her husbands. LOL. So basically, she's legally 'married' to Jung In, and 'fake marriage' with MG.? *nods*

snapshot001wt.jpg

More than MG and Mary's love relationship, I can't wait to see how JI and Mary's love relationship to develop. I know, I'm biased~~ :phew: *rolls~

Guest hellochloe

@nik_esma: Yeah i see what you mean. I'm prone to the 2nd male lead syndrome too.

It's so sad they have to end up alone tears.gif Remember the guy in Shining Inheritance? Whoa, he was tragic!

But you know what? Based on my predictions, odds are this drama will have a open-ended ending. Since the manhwa's not completed yet and both contenders are so perfect wub.gif

Shining Inheritance. Ah, you're right. Oh, no. My Jung In-ah :tears:

Open-ended ending. Hmmm. I don't know. I doubt it. I see Jung In will helplessly falling in love with Mary. She's the complete different side of him and that might caught his attention and she's CUTE. After fighting for Mary with MG, he'll just give up on her since Mary loves MG? XDDDD Since the writer of this drama also wrote for Goong and Love Marriage, I think she'll also end it with our OTP happily ever after~ :lol:

Archived