Yoon Jong Shin ( 윤종신 )

Guest jos7

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 월간 윤종신 8월호 '여자 없는 남자들' (부제 : 새벽의 전화)

This is the August edition of the monthly album project of YOON Jong-shin. This song was inspired by Haruki MURAKAMI′s latest book of the same name. It′s about a man who wishes, whenever the phone rings in the middle of the night, that the caller is the woman he loves. It starring by actor Jung Woo Sung.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

윤종신 - 1월부터 6월까지 (JUST PIANO LIVE) [Official Audio]

윤종신 - 거리에 서면 (JUST PIANO LIVE) [Official Audio]

Awesome performance and with piano arrangement it made the music more jazzy feel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Members of TaeTiSeo Reveal Which Songwriters They Would Ask to Write a Song for Them
BzFMWUHCIAAc4r5.png

On the latest episode of “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” TaeTiSeo made a guest appearance. The girls were asked, “Who outside of SM would you want to write your songs?” To this, the girls all had different responses.
Seohyun replied, “I would like to receive a song from Park Jin Young. We already talked about this amongst ourselves. I think his songs have a different feel from ours.” She continued, “I really love the JYP style. So I would like to receive a song from him one day.”
Tiffany said that she wants a song from YG’s Teddy.
Taeyeon, on the other hand, responded, “I want a song from Yoon Jong Shin. I personally really like his vocals as well as the style of his songs. I especially love his vocals.” It was later reported that Yoon Jong Shin responded to this love call with a message on Twitter, “Taeyeon, give me your email.”
What do you guys think of their choices?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/03/members-of-taetiseo-reveal-which-songwriters-they-would-ask-to-write-a-song-for-them/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] 월간 윤종신 10월호 '고요' (with 정준일)

Monthly Project 2014 October Yoon Joon Shin with Jung Joon Il. I love strings in this

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 월간 윤종신 10월호 '고요' (with 정준일)

The camera work is awesome and I think this is a break up song. 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 월간 윤종신 11월호 '행복한 눈물': 

For November project, he made a song with footage from movie blockbuster My Love, Don't Cross That River.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ PD Says There are Over 20 Cameo Appearances in the Drama

The PD of Sing Again, Hera gu explained why Lee Seung Chul couldn′t appear as a cameo in the drama. 
On January 6, Mnet′s new music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu held its press conference at The Plaza Hotel in Jung-gu, where Kim Yong Bum PD brought up singer Lee Seung Chul. 
84552002.jpg

When asked about cameo appearances, Kim Yong Bum PD answered, "There are about 20 cameo appearances. A lot of different people from Superstar K2, as well as the Top 11 will come out." 
In Sing Again, Hera Gu, Baek Ji Young, Park Jin Young, Yoon Jong Shin, Yoon Sang, Dal Shabet′s Woo Hee, as well as real contestants of Superstar K2, Kim Ji Soo, Jang Jae In, Kim Greem and Lee Bo Ram will appear as cameos. 
However, Lee Seung Chul, the judge that comes to mind with Superstar K2 will not be appearing. Regarding this, Kim Yong Bum PD explained, "We couldn′t match up with Lee Seung Chul′s schedules, so we weren′t able to create the scene that we wanted, but we met in person and he gave us a lot of support. I wonder if we′ll be seeing him sometime in the drama." 
Sing Again, Hera Gu is a drama about a group of young people, who passionately dream about music. Despite their failures with looks, personality, and love as the issue, they challenge themselves once more by auditioning for Superstar K2, creating new relationships with each other and becoming one with music. 
Directed by Superstar K′s Kim Yong Bum PD and Ahn Joon Young PD, Sing Again, Hera Gu will beging on January 9 at 11 PM KST, starring Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Si Yang, B1A4′s Jin Young, Henry, Ulala Session′s Park Kwang Sun, Yu Seong Eun, Shim Hyung Tak, Jang Young Nam and more. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84552/sing-again-hera-gu-pd-says-there-are-over-20-cameo-appearances-in-the-drama

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 월간 윤종신 12월호 '지친 하루' (with 곽진언, 김필)

For December project, he got Kwak Jineon and Kim Feel for featuring. Nice voice they got here.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

윤종신 - 담배 한 모금 [Melodies on Film] (Official Audio)

Not sure if this song used as OST for what movie. It kinda rock-ish

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2015 월간 윤종신 1월호 ‘쿠바 샌드위치' (with 스컬&하하)

Yoon Jong Shin is back for January single featuring Skull and Haha. The song is Cuban Sandwich. YJS also in the MV, Eddy Kim, Haha, a chef and two kids. I wonder if the young boys are YJS children.

Do not watch this MV if you're hungry.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Making] 월간 윤종신 2월호 'BIRDMAN' with 조윤성, 마이클 부블레 밴드

Teaser for February single with Michael Buble Band.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2015 월간 윤종신 2월호 ‘BIRDMAN’

He walking around the town full of people. 

Guest adikkeluangman

2015 월간 윤종신 2월호 'BIRDMAN' 앨범소개

First time to see YJS video when he talk about his album.
마르셀 카마르고(마이클 부블레 밴드)&조윤성 즉흥 합주
Improvisation Ensemble by Marcel Carmargo(Michel Buble Band) and Yoonsung Cho

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Making] 2015 월간 윤종신 3월호 인터뷰 with 장재인

An interview with Jang Jane.

Guest adikkeluangman

Sung Si Kyung Joins Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Bum So​o and Baek Ji Young as ′SSK7′ Judges

The judges for Mnet′s Superstar K7 have been confirmed. 

A May 18 press release confirmed, "Yoon Jong Shin, Baek Ji Young, Kim Bum Soo and Sung Si Kyung have been appointed as the main judges."

Sung Si Kyung, who joins the audition program as a main judge for the first time, said "I think someone who can express their emotions, talent and thoughts through music is number one," revealing his judging criteria. 

71434683.jpg

Yoon Jong Shin said, "With my producing background, I will judge based on my unique perspective."

Baek Ji Young showed her resolve, stating "I will take on the mentor role faithfully in order to enable the participant to maximize his/her strengths and to find his/her color. 

Judge Kim Bum Soo said, "I understand the heart of aspiring singers who are trying to grab an opportunity better than anyone else. I want my role this season to be one that encourages and opens up the potential of the participants."

Meanwhile, auditions will be taking placing in nine regions in Korea as well as four cities abroad until July 5. Online applications will be accepted until July 5 as well.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92791/sungsikyung-joins-ssk7

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Preview] 2015 월간 윤종신 4월호 'The Color(with 빈지노)'

He got Beenzino to feat in his new single. This maybe at the music video or jacket photo shoot.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2015 월간 윤종신 4월호 ‘The Color (with 빈지노 Beenzino)’

Beenzino give me so much feels. Looks like this MV filming in art gallery. I like this song. You can't expect which artist that Yoon Jong Shin will collaborate next because they're so diverse.

Archived