Do you like your eggs with ketchup?

Jen.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried it with ketchup before but I prefer eggs without it. I am a huge fan of ketchup and I looooooove slathering my fries in the sauce but I like my eggs sauce-free. :w00t:

Guest Rainie Yu

to me, plaine ggs are too plain for me so I eat with ketchup :3

but if I make it yummy like add splash of milk+soysauce+onions then i'm good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asianascanbe

Oh, gosh. Ketchup & scrambled eggs are the BEST. I actually eat sunny side up eggs with ketchup too. But it's the Filipino kind of ketchup with bananas & whatever else it's made of, haha.

i put ketchup on everything that ketchup can be added too.

so yes haha 

my friends give me WTF looks cuz i add ketchup to everything.. 

i don't like ketchup pairings O_o not a big fan haha. only with french fries.

i eat syrup with my eggs though ahaha but of course with sausages and taters too.

o_o?? Eggs with syrup LoL first time I've heard of it. Wouldn't it be...too sweet? =/

Guest SuJuSuperFan

This may sound weird but i like having a hard boiled egg by itself, i have a bottle of soy sauce in the other hand and just keep adding it to the yolk bite after bite of the egg 0_0 It's one of my favourite snacks haha

Otherwise i chop up a hard boiled egg and do enjoy it with ketchup on toast. Same with fried eggs, omelettes, scrambled eggs ^_^

Archived