♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

Guest TheArchangel

Note: Please do not crop, resize, or anything that will manipulate the pics. The owner has requested for it to be so. Only a few people shares their pics of Dalmatian. Let's not make these people think otherwise by not following simple instructions.

>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArchangel

Note: Please do not crop, resize, or anything that will manipulate the pics. The owner has requested for it to be so. Only a few people shares their pics of Dalmatian. Let's not make these people think otherwise by not following simple instructions.

>

Guest TheArchangel

>

Guest TheArchangel

>

Guest _toastypbj

@TheArchangel, thanks for the updates! I was referring to the username during the Dalmatian's Cafe registration, but it's fine. I backtracked during the registration in an attempt to "maybe" fix it and thought I messed it up, since I was not able to access the link you showed, where we have to answer those 6 questions, but I am able to now.

@endeavor, thanks for the direct link to the schedules from Dalmination's forum. That helps plenty. I was hoping for more future appearances of the whole group on shows, but not seeing any scheduled from the calendar.

@SunniRise, giving you a notice if you aren't yet aware, but the boys' album is available on iTunes now. Are purchases from there counted towards anything that can improve the boys' ranking?

It sure is a tad difficult to find much about the boys aside from here, a tumblr, and the official forum.

Love that DMTN is getting more active with their Youtube's channel, however. I'm adoring Jeesu a lot, so much variety-shows potential there. And also very caring--funny how he was more nervous or acted more so than Simon. I think he made Simon more nervous that way.

Don't think this clip was shared yet. Love the comforting, supportive pat Jeesu's gave Simon around the 0:25 mark. Credit to drighk.

@TheArchangel, thanks for the updates! I was referring to the username during the Dalmatian's Cafe registration, but it's fine. I backtracked during the registration in an attempt to "maybe" fix it and thought I messed it up, since I was not able to access the link you showed, where we have to answer those 6 questions, but I am able to now.

@endeavor, thanks for the direct link to the schedules from Dalmination's forum. That helps plenty. I was hoping for more future appearances of the whole group on shows, but not seeing any scheduled from the calendar.

@SunniRise, giving you a notice if you aren't yet aware, but the boys' album is available on iTunes now. Are purchases from there counted towards anything that can improve the boys' ranking?

It sure is a tad difficult to find much about the boys aside from here, a tumblr, and the official forum.

Love that DMTN is getting more active with their Youtube's channel, however. I'm adoring Jeesu a lot, so much variety-shows potential there. And also very caring--funny how he was more nervous or acted more so than Simon. I think he made Simon more nervous that way.

Don't think this clip was shared yet. Love the comforting, supportive pat Jeesu's gave Simon around the 0:25 mark. Credit to drighk.

Thank you for the notice! ^___^

I kinda figured that much. But I'm sure they will grow bigger, just a little more time.

=D

Guest TheArchangel

Hi,

I'm liking their new song 'ER'. But I have noticed tha Day Day is not in the group any longer. Does anyone know why??

Thanks.

They say its personal reasons. Dalmatian did drift from their previous music so I'm guessing he didn't like the direction the group is going.

Guest TheArchangel

shocham_noti120218223206mbcmusic0.jpg

June 5, 2012

Baek Ji Young

G.NA

INFINITE

B1A4

Mighty Mouth with Soya

Dalmatian)

JJ Project

HELLOVENUS

She'z

A-ZAX

Time: 120605 PM 7:00

Venue: AX-KOREA

thanks for sharing those pics and the interview TheArchangel.

it's my first time hearing simon talk more than a sentence lol.

and i'm so sad mbc blocked all the videos of music core perf..so we can't watch dalmatian's perf until mbc uploads it to their channel!

Archived