♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

Guest kfosho

well i guess today is considered tom.

so happy birthday daniel!! even though it isn't considered your real birthday i believe?

i believe his real birthday is on december?

i wonder if the korean fans are still gonna do something for him today?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ___reflectional

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!! =) MnetMcountdown also tweeted a picture of the boys and a cake for Daniel =)

i notice dayday has been elbowing dari..

but then he's too close he might punch him for reals. D: don't want that to happen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL~~

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGWON~

though over here it's no the 1st yet... lol.

omg, so in ceramics i made a guy with blue hair. well i made youngwon. but i guess a guy with blue hair. XD

and my teacher liked it so much so i told her it was based on a real person.

so she wants to look him up on google. XD dalmatian youngwon.

haha.. i just thought that was pretty cool.

Guest kfosho

^ahahah cool on recruiting a fan...a teacher who is a fan (:

oh how weird that youngwon's birthday comes right after daniel's birthday.

happy birthday youngwon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGWON! : DDDDD

so sad.. they haven't tweeted in a while. they must be pretty busy then?.. or i just have no life checking their twitters everyday..

but aw no performance today? ):

they're the only group that i have watched every single performance of so far. O: i am surprised at myself. lol.

Guest newshb123

omg, so in ceramics i made a guy with blue hair. well i made youngwon. but i guess a guy with blue hair. XD

and my teacher liked it so much so i told her it was based on a real person.

so she wants to look him up on google. XD dalmatian youngwon.

haha.. i just thought that was pretty cool.

thats so cool that your teacher is going to look him up, what country are you from?

I hope that they are busy celebrating birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUNGWON (even though it is technically over in Korea)

I hope he had a great day with his members, family, and other friends

110331 Bbangku's Cafe Post - It's Mine; Inati hyung and Jeesu hyung

CREDITS:

DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

images he is referencing (its a boy dalmatian right?)

20110326155b15d2458.th.jpg 20110326155b15d2519.th.jpg 20110326155b15d2859.th.jpg 20110326155b15d2904.th.jpg 20110326155b15d3015.th.jpg

good pictures

Dalmatian will promote a remixed version of “That Man Opposed”

Six-member boy group Dalmatian will dive right back into promotions with a remixed version of “That Man Opposed“.

“That Man Opposed” was first released back in February, and it became a huge hit thanks to its sweet lyrics of a one-sided love. The remixed version offers a trendier spin by attaching a faster electronic tempo to the simple melody.

Their company stated, “They graphed a new choreography for this version. Their performance has been upgraded as well, and they’ve been practicing night and day.”

cr - allkpop

Dalmatian - 그 남자는 반대 - That man opposed (Remix vers)

superkoyangi

: DD i can't wait to watchhh the perf. bfhbdjg : DDD exciteddd.

but.. honestly, i don't the scratchy sounding part at the beginning..

Guest kfosho

just listened to it....its okay, sounds like they just put a lot of computer-ized stuff in it.

but if the dance is gonna be different, then thats what i am gonna be anticipating (:

ahhaah fans said that inati's facial expressions are scary?? i can see why, since his bone structure is soo...whats the word...rigid? manly?

so did that show "korean indiana (?) or something with daniel come out this week? anybody know?

^ newshb123 posted it on the previous page 8D ... i still haven't watched it yet :x

and.... i just remembered about lover cop. T__T i want them to promote that song soooo much. lol.

Guest newshb123

That man opposed Remix

I like it but i think i like the original better. This is more of a dance-computerized version. Not a fan of the skipping part but i like the beat.

I'm excited to see it live and the new dance too!

@G-D i want to see lover cop promoted too.

Guest dorkiiexshorty

i personally like both versions of the remix :] each give off a different feel. the remix is slightly more sad than he orignal, giving off a more light cheery feeling. lol its all good its dalmatian <3

Guest seunggiluv

hello everyone!!i've been a silent reader..but today  i have a burning question..how's dalmatian album has been doing in market? anyone can suggest which website should i look into...i really hope that their album is a success..they deserve it.. i bought their album..it is really awesome..!

Guest newshb123

welcome new people and please come back often! :)

sorry i don't really know much about the album sales, maybe someone else in this thread would know

just some info on the remix

110404 Dalmatian releases remix version of "The Man Opposed"

201104040003340.jpg

그룹 달마시안(Dalmatian)이 첫 번째 미니앨범 타이틀곡 ‘그 남자는 반대’ 리믹스 버전으로 활동을 재개한다.

달마시안은 4일 오전 각종 온라인 음원사이트를 통해 ‘그 남자는 반대’ 리믹스 버전을 출시했다. 리믹스 버전은 일렉트로닉 신스가 돋보이는 심플한 댄스곡으로 원곡과는 다른 분위기를 느낄 수 있다.

달마시안은 이번 리믹스 버전에서 세련된 사운드와 다이나믹한 전개로 새로운 매력을 뽐냈다. 이들은 원곡 곳곳에 전자음, 효과음을 삽입하고 안무 역시 새로운 동작으로 업그레이드 했다.

소속사 IS 엔터미디어그룹 측 관계자는 “‘그 남자는 반대’ 리믹스 버전은 원곡과 다른 장르, 다른 분위기로 재탄생했다. 안무에도 많은 변화가 생겨 멤버들이 밤낮 없이 연습에 몰두하고 있다”고 전했다.

Group Dalmatian will be continuing promotions with a remix version of their title track of their first mini album “The Man Opposed.”

On the 4th, Dalmatian released the remix version of “The Man Opposed” on respective online music sites. The remix version has an electronic synth and you can feel the difference from the original which was a simple dance song.

With this remix version, Dalmatian showed off a new, dynamic charm with a polished sound. In the addition of new electronic sounds and sound effects to the original song, their choreography will also take an upgrade.

A representative of their company, IS Entertainment, said, “The remix version of “The Man Opposed” has been reborn with a different genre and atmosphere than the original song. There were also a lot of changes in the choreography as the members have spent all night in practicing for it.”

CREDITS:

AJ NEWS VIA NATE (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

Archived