♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

Guest Angel1430264265

Hey hey hey!!! First time posting here, i'm new to Dalmatian but i really love these guys, they're amazing performers and hilarious too. I hope they become big starts and gain the recognition they deserve. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahhaa daniel's so adorable in those pictures!!! XD always there to promote dalmatian <3 loveeeee it!!! he seriously looks GOOD in dream team ahhh~

Guest kfosho

so i was checking around other sites. and other sites say that daniel's birthday is around december 1991, but his registered birthday is march 1991.

what does that mean?

edit.

nvm i understand now (:

Guest newshb123

ahh i haven't posted in the past several days. sorry

Welcome anyone who is new to this thread!

110321 Dalmatian's Daniel mistaken as a "model?" by Lee Yoon Suk on "Qualification of Men"

2564932245943032.jpg

CREDITS:

REVIEW STAR (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

110320 Jo Hyun Jin Cyworld Picture Update

16662366.png

CREDITS:

Jo Hyun Jin's Cyworld (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

according to BOSS!@DALMINATION "She was a fellow contestant in the ramyun challenge on Qualification of Men."

Does anyone have the link to his cut on 'Qualification of Men'?

I posted a while go and plan to make random visits to the thread aha, I heard from some friends in korea that dalmatian is doing well these days and making a name for themselves! I'm so excited for them because they seem to get getting into a good groove of things and they deserve it :) i just watched that video where daniel accidentally gets punched during a performace I lol'ed but he just kept going with a smile ;) they're so dorky

@G-D: I've never seen those pics before, I didn't know all they boys' bodies were like that but at the same time...something looks a bit off? LOL Idk maybe its just me aha

Guest newshb123

welcome back to the thread, come back often!

Thats great that your friends said they were doing well

on the pictures: they were for men's health magazine, the November issue and the ones of DayDay below are from right around their debut i think?

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

Whoooaaa they're all relatively old-ish! Of course young but old in the 'idol age' sense. Cool :D Well not all, just half. I loved their debut song and their songs now :D They have good songs!

@ newshb123: I definitely will aha, I was quite excited to hear that their popularity has been rising :) I plan on checking out all the past pages to see what I missed.  and as for the pictures they just look a bit too skinny? I don't know their abs look amazing of course but it looks so boney? haha

Did I mention i love how much they had a part in creation of their songs? they're so talented. I really want these boys to excel and not fade. 

^and yeah I was quite surprised  when I found out their ages as well! they all looked young to me aha

Chart 20 ~11

they're at #20. perform lover cop sooon? ): i really hope they will soon.

digigirl99 - i think those pictures of men's health were from last year.

: D awesome to hear they're doing well!

LOL @ daniel calling youngwon a snowman.

There’s also a member who spent all night practicing their signature.” (Youngwon) - i bet it was him. haha jk.

OOO: TODAY?

KBS Music Bank 2011-03-25

♬ Special Stage ♩♪~

- Infinite + ZE:A + Dalmatian

cr-kpopflash.net

[saw it at infinite's thread and i went to check it out XD]

soexcited.

Dalmatian - The Man Opposed

UnknownCarrot170

their shirts remind me of the rainbow. except there's silver instead of purple.

looks like dayday & dari sag their pants?... idk but makes me want to pull them up :x

SPECIALLLSTAAAGEEE!

ZE:A,Infinite,Dalmatian - Special Stage

UnknownCarrot170

pink outfits! and i see someone's booty. lol either youngwon or jeesu? XD

i was smiling throughout their whole part. maybe because they're wearing pink.. or i'm happy to see them perform.

Guest kfosho

just saw the special stage. ahhaha the boys wearing bright pink, while the other boy groups wore full on black.

they stood out soo much, and seems like everyone watching the video was saying that infinite was better...

yes theirs was more in sync with each other and maybe even more powerful, but hey our boys looked just as good....while wearing pink (:

dalmatian needs more love...such a talented group, and their songs are soo good.

the man opposed is my ringtone for the alarm, and i wake up to daniel's sweet voice

and my ringtone for phone calls is lover cop....again daniel's part.

and wallpaper yup its daniel again. big noona fan here (:

Guest newshb123

hi to everyone here!

Performances:

Music Bank

I liked their outfits, not too over accessoriesbut not boring

they sounded great as always

Special Stage

considering that they are known for their vocal skills, they danced really well, not loving the pink

Music Core

it was cute how they started in front of the fans, they have a decent amount of fans there(yay)and there was no couch

there outfits were SO CUTE, i loved them but do not feel the need to see them in that everyday

110324 Bbangku's Cafe Post

bbangkucafe11032401.jpg

CREDITS:

DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), ilovedaniel@ DALMINATION (TRANS)

176d7d3d4d8ae2171e169c.th.jpg 1762e63d4d8ae21331f1f9.th.jpg 205fa23d4d8ae212340df0.th.jpg 1962ec3d4d8ae2142db9cd.th.jpg 145fe83d4d8ae21535de91.th.jpg 15621d3d4d8ae2163289b0.th.jpg 1662113d4d8ae2182e8220.th.jpg 156555414d8ae21917f23e.th.jpg 206c4a414d8ae21a0d3707.th.jpg 176225414d8ae21b1664aa.th.jpg

they look so cute, especially Daniel with the girl. They really need a new coordinator, no offense, but their outfits were really bad

How I wish I could have been there

Archived