Krystal and Sulli have attitude problems?

Guest xReiko-Love

the first person i liked when I saw La Cha Ta was Luna. and when I saw her in an episode of KhunToria WGM, she seemed really funny and bright. Victoria is cute and bubbly. XD Krystal seemed fine during the episode, but Sulli didn't even talk. which was sad, cuz looks can be deceiving XD

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ain't surprised about Krystal.

I mean, she's Jessica's sister & we all know about SNSD's attitude back in the days.

Okay, that was mean.

But, yeah, they should fix their attitude if it's true.

Take some lessons from Shinee or something.

lol snsd never being rude to staff and ppl around them

Guest starskipper

i didn't even know who is fx until i watch we got married...

krystal n sulli don't even look pretty.i only like victoria.

wonder why kim hyun joong likes krystal so much...she got a weird face.no talent,what's there to be arrogant about when you don't have talent.

first of all i would like to point out how shocked i was at sulli and krystal's behaivor when i first saw the first episode in hello fx.

they were always "joking" about amber being a man and in the beginning it was so so..but throughout the show they would make unnecessary comments of how ambers manliness is blah blah blah or how the teacher always looks at amber when talking about what guys say in taiwanese...i found it quite rude of them and disrespectful towards amber.

nomatter what they schedule was or what day they had..it is no excuse to have any rude behaivor on set or towards staff members. it is quite unprofessional. sure madonna may have been known for being a pinkberry and she is still famous but thinking you are higher than others just because you are more famous gives you no right to look down on others and disrespect them.

also i would like to point out how the staff member that tweeted krystal and sulli's behaivor is also quite unprofessional. Okay, so krystal and sulli may have been rude but it does not give the staff member the right to tweet up what happened at work as it is quite unprofessional. you dont see business men tweeting what a pinkberry their boss is.no. that is very unprofessional... s

o basically i am neutral -.- but so showing my perspective of all this. and although krystal and sulli may have rude behaivors i dont see why i cant still not like them cus for all i know i still like krystal and yeah :D

Guest riehae

krystal needs to be more careful.

sulli too.

luna victoria and amber should be given more spotlight and exposure.

i know sulli and krystal are the pretty much the most popular in the group but i think the other members should be given chance too.

Guest Shiroiyuki

i watched this clip on youtube of f(x) preparing to go to Thailand, and you should've seen the look Krystal gave to Sulli when Victoria was joking around about papayas and Pattaya. she was basically saying "God she's so friggen annoying and pathetic" with her face. and mind you, this was when Krystal was fully aware that the cameras were rolling. can you imagine how she would treat Victoria in real life?

^Mind sharing the clip?? I sooo wanna see it.

BTW, the very first episode of hello f(x) already shows how bratty krystal is. The first episode was when they all went to Africa for a photoshoot.

What krystal said to Luna really shocked me:

"Unnie, you look just like them! (the africans). There's no need for you to go back to Korea"

^How stupid and ignorant of her.

Guest kellybelly

BTW, the very first episode of hello f(x) already shows how bratty krystal is. The first episode was when they all went to Africa for a photoshoot.

"Unnie, you look just like them! (the africans). There's no need for you to go back to Korea"

omg really? how rude O_o

this is all very disappointing because when i first saw la cha ta, sulli was the one that stood out to me and she looked cute and innocent and sweet. and now these days i dont know anymore. was she always like this, or has the fame gotten to her head? she doesn't come off as likable to me anymore unfortunately. and krystal always came across as arrogant and cold to me. victoria, i think is nice and sweet. same goes for luna and amber....

and people need to stop using age as an excuse. if your parents taught you well, then at any age you should have basic manners and treat people with respect and not say rude things. it's all common sense that any young girl that has already reached puberty should know.

Guest asdfhjkl;

Wow, that's disappointing. I liked Sulli, she's absolutely gorgeous.

I still think she is, but this news (although not to be taken 100% seriously) is enough to put me off from her (and Krystal, who I was never fond of anyway).

Oh well, Victoria is my favorite anyway <3

Guest o1xMaGgiie

Luna and Victoria are always the bright ones whereas Amber was the unique one.

But for some reason Sulli and Krystal were always the mysterious ones to me.

From the looks of it; I think fame and popularity has gotten to them and somebody needs to knock it out.

My initial favourite was Amber but then i got to like Luna and Victoria alot.

Krystal and Sulli seem fake to me. don't get me wrong i don't hate them at all, but i just think that Krystal think shes extra special cause her sister is a sunbae and is in Korea's most recognised girl group. *sigh* i just hope f(x) won't get bashed like how SNSD did when they just debuted. >_< AMBER, VICTORIA & LUNA DO NOT DESERVE TO GET PICKED ON BY ANYONE ! they work so hard as artists , why should they carry the bad name too ? *_*

Guest winterofdiscontent

Well, I always had my suspicions about Krystal (you can just look at her face and see she has a snotty attitude), but Sulli just seemed so nice :(

Oh well, I guess some people can't handle their fame properly.

Guest -TiaraDoll-

Here ya go:

Start from 3:45

-edit-

Bleeeh I watched the whole clip. Sulli is like out of it when they are sharing passports picture. Krystal.. I dunno... seems like she doesn't like Victoria and find her annoying.. You can see it >_<

At first I thought they may have been shy and were mistake as snobs... but this shows my thought was invalid.

Judging from the clip, it really does seem that way. They better start respecting others before life hits them hard and stop the hate.

I really like F(X) but it's so sad to hear that they are not getting along and there are attitude issues going on:(

I really adore them because they are so energetic and talented ^^

Guest zelphietileternity

Ha, young or not these girls don't have any excuse for acting the way they did.

Sure they may be tired from their busy schedules and sure they may not be "old enough to know better", but the truth is these girls are idols.

They're getting paid to act like what they really aren't. It's THEIR JOB to act like angels even if they aren't and if they can't then they shouldn't be a celebrity because that's what it curtails. Even if they don't understand that they should treat the staff members with respect because they're older and such, I'm sure SM would have taught the girls that they always have to behave a certain way in order to protect their image. There's no excuse for this type of behavior. The entertainment industry has been around for pretty long time now and they should be fully aware of what will happen if they don't act the way they should. Besides, there's tons of singers their age who aren't acting like them or being disrespectful.

Guest Shiroiyuki

Here ya go:

-edit-

Bleeeh I watched the whole clip. Sulli is like out of it when they are sharing passports picture. Krystal.. I dunno... seems like she doesn't like Victoria and find her annoying.. You can see it >_<

I SAW IT! You're eyes are really sharp, because that was merely a second xD. Imo, if you hadn't told me which part it is, I wouldn't have seen it.

But that "eye thingy" was really obvious. Because I saw her make her eyes a lil' big and made a face when she looked at sulli and then she suddenly looked at victoria as if on cue. Yeah she probably knew that the camera's were rolling but she probably didn't know that what she did will be caught on tape too. Krystal wouldn't  "signal" like that to sulli as if to say: "look at this retard" if they weren't of the same attitude.

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.

Guest I_Love_Music

luna & victoria seems like a very bright person whether they are on a variety show! I like the two of them but sulli and krystal no matter how tired you are, at least show some respect to the staffs!

Guest thekids_1412

Here ya go:

-edit-

At first I thought they may have been shy and were mistake as snobs... but this shows my thought was invalid.

Judging from the clip, it really does seem that way. They better start respecting others before life hits them hard and stop the hate.

I really like F(X) but it's so sad to hear that they are not getting along and there are attitude issues going on:(

I really adore them because they are so energetic and talented ^^

I saw it. And I was completely shocked to see how Krystal reacts. I think she must feel really annoyed because she kept having that facial expression " What the heck!". She's also like that when Victoria talks about the passport. I think Krystal is really mean.

I think Luna must be close to Victoria bcoz they're always together. If Luna, too, doesn't like Vic, Vic will face a big problem...

Guest eru.pop

Reading through all the replies was quite entertaining. These two aren't personally my favorite in f(x), but I really didn't see it coming the maknaes of the group. The first incident with Krystal on that one show was shocking enough. Krystal should have learned from it. Truthfully, that means that it was no excuse for Krystal.

Guest ParkNoEul

I like Sulli & Krystal, In fact they're one of my favourites in F(x) ... However, I'm not a blind fan, if they're in the wrong, then they are.

I'll still support them - because probably they had a bad day, but if they really have 'diva complex' I wouldn't be suprised.

I mean, how long has Sulli been with HeeChul? No offence, he has 'diva' complex aswell...

And we all know about Krystal and her attitude =.=' But! I will still support them...Let's just hope that they don't do anything like this again....because F(x) hasn't got a really strong fan base and Krystal & Sulli are already ruining the reputation of them =/ On another note, Where the hell is Amber? (My bias in F(x)....)

Archived