[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

That's the young girl who act as the young Eunyoung not Han Hyo Joo when she was young.

I think that's what she was trying to say..

Yeah, that's what I meant. When I talk about HHJ in this thread, I mean EY. If I wanted to talk about HHJ, I would post about it in her official thread because that's the appropriate thread for it.

Guest soonjap

If anyone is interested in another version of "One Love" sung by Loveholics on their new upcoming 3rd album, please PM me - and I will send you the YSI link PROVIDED that you upload it on Megalupload and then share the link for others on this thread. It takes too long on my computer for me to do it and I don't have the time right now. But I do want to share this version. I actually like it better than the one that's on the official OST. This version is much more acoustical.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME REGARDING REQUEST FOR SONG LINK! Already had a couple PM me for this link and will upload for others on Megaupload on this thread. I will not have time to access computer after this for quite some time. Please wait for the Megaupload link that should be appearing in the thread fairly soon.

Thanks!

Guest heowaymap

If anyone is interested in another version of "One Love" sung by Loveholics on their new upcoming 3rd album, please PM me - and I will send you the YSI link PROVIDED that you upload it on Megalupload and then share the link for others on this thread. It takes too long on my computer for me to do it and I don't have the time right now. But I do want to share this version. I actually like it better than the one that's on the official OST. This version is much more acoustical.

EDIT: Already had one person PM me for this link and will upload for others on Megaupload on this thread. Thanks Heowaymap!

Here, I re-upload the song

Hope everybody enjoy it! Thank soonjap for sending the song for me ^^

YSI link

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0J7J0TG...0W2SKB7B617NA5P

Mega link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MNXILAPL

Guest seabysea

Thanks a lot for the sub. It is really fast! You guys have done a fantastic job!

======================

I'm not sure if someone had asked this question before, but how can you watch this show live?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Guest aoiyuki291

thanks a lot for uploading an alternate version of "One Love" and many thanks to the subbing team!!!

Guest AnonEMus

i have a question for los angeles people... are they showing this on the korean station either 18 or was it 42 or 44 (i forgot)? if they are showing this, what day and time please? does it have subtitles? if they're not showing this, when will they start? i'm just asking for a friend. thanks! :)

Guest insideMYheart

I'm not sure if someone had asked this question before, but how can you watch this show live?

You can watch it live with a program called Tvants or you can try these live links:

mms://211.233.92.45/H_1TV

mms://211.233.92.43/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.45/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.46/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.47/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.48/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.49/H_2TV

mms://livet.kbs.co.kr/H_2TV

mms://livet.kbs.co.kr-H_2TV

I personally haven't had any luck with the live links.

here some interview clips . :)

서도영 인터뷰

sketch_0306_02.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making04_h.wmv

다니엘헤니 인터뷰

sketch_0306_01.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making02_h.wmv

한효주 인터뷰

sketch_0306_04.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making03_h.wmv

이소연 인터뷰

sketch_0306_03.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making04_h.wmv

봄의 왈츠 포스터 촬영 현장

sketch_0306_07.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making05_h.wmv

봄의 왈츠 시사회 스케치

sketch_0306_06.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making07_h.wmv

봄의 왈츠 대본연습현장

sketch_0306_05.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making01_h.wmv

http://www.springwaltz.com/

still_06.jpg

still_07.jpg

still_09.jpg

still_010.jpg

still_014.jpg

still_012.jpg

jh.jpg

the tune he play for eun young ( actually it does sounds abit familar but i am not sure if i really heard it before ..) ..haha so we now call it FOR EUNYOUNG . it is also ripped from the drama itself .so .there some background sounds :P

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HWZ3VQ...AF3ERVN2XI6ST4Q

orgi source from http://hompy.dreamwiz.com/mp3se

CADPPVEA.jpg

CAINSX6J.jpg

:D this was cute .~~ when i first saw this while watching online the first thing that come to mind was this is soo like the movie One Fine Spring day ! ..where yoo ji tae was a sound engineer i think that his occupation where he go and gather sounds ..wind ..river ...leaves .blowing in the wind ~ ..hah then after i watch the chinese subtitled then i realise eun young was really inspired by the movie and told them to maybe tried capturing the sound of nature

the movie also need alot of patience ~to watch

003515m2.jpg

onefinespringday02.jpg

2. at the bridge? EY smiled and the word "sarang" was mentioned!!

keke ..i just finished the subtitled version .after he say .

=>

i still like the girl

EY :are you now (talking /discussing ) to me about love ? (cant really translate it properly but that what it mean i think)

..(then the way he look at her make her abit stunned and maybe heart pounding too .) ..and he say

JH : i thought perhaps eun young si will know what is love

Guest cat421

Thank you subbing team for epi 5 & 6 subs! You guys are awesome! :w00t::D

And thank you for those who uploaded the alternate version of One Love and other links. :D

i think this is the tune yiruma was playing when he appear in esp 10 :) the tune is titled I

003.jpg

http://61.145.71.210/img/000/bobo/song/I.wma

source from 恋风恋歌 koreanwind.net

haha...I had no idea that was Yiruma in epi 10! :sweatingbullets: That's cool how they added him into the show. Thanks Shirley for the link! :)

Archived