[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest anasa0420

the ratings are still a bit frustrating. BAH, it's a steel fact that spring waltz is THE drama of this season!!!! at least i'm enjoying more and more and i loved it ever since the beginning of it (i didn't fastforward the childhood scenes...hahaha).There's certainly something about SDY that gets your attention, and i kinda feel sorry for those who didn't really give spring waltz a try and said they didn't like it or the leads just because they were new faces~~ i think they all did a great job in portraying the characters ( Ina included, otherwise i wouldnt find her that annoying...haha).

I only watched the caps of the kiss scene, well it wasn't like what i'd expected ( i was hoping it to be MORE intense, like what you see in goong or a love to kill maybe...more hardcore style...hahaha), i guess it was because i couldn't understand anything they were saying that's why~~but it was lovely, the way JH leant his head, and the shy look on EY's face :) :)

**And the nominees for "best smile" category are...**

Phillip's smile-->sexy (the only expression i can think of)

EY's--> innocent and warm (love it love it LUV it)

JH's-->mischievous and shy

Ina's--> self-indulged/wishful thinking kinda smile...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a small flaw in episode 10...

When the colored glass shattered...it fell on Phillips's left shoulder...but when JH came to visit him...it appeared that his right hand was hurt instead...that is impossible.

Guest insideMYheart

^ Oh yeah, you're right. It's his right hand/arm that is wrapped up instead of his left. Hmm, mistake.

Guest jaejoongie <3

I feel weird how brave Jaeha is towards Eunyoung.

It's weird how Jaeha also is completely ignorant of Phillip.

Jaeha knows that Phillip likes Eunyoung yet...

he is showing feelings to Eunyoung in from of phillips eyes o.-

Jaeha is one interesting person indeed. It has a kind of refreshing feeling to it though.

Usually, Korean dramas they draaag it and stuff... but here it's just like DUN it's there.

but then i wish they would have transistioned it a bit better :T

It feels a bit akward

Guest moon_girl

poor philip..it's not really fast-paced for me though..the timing for me is enough....but then i don't think that they dserve low ratings..that's so unfair...why don't they give the drama a chance anyway..i wonder how philip wil react now...i mean.just imagine in real life if we see our best friend kissing the one we love..that's got to hurt.

When the colored glass shattered...it fell on Phillips's left shoulder...but when JH came to visit him...it appeared that his right hand was hurt instead...that is impossible.

LOL, that is impossible. They probably forgot XD

Guest insideMYheart

Jaeha is one interesting person indeed. It has a kind of refreshing feeling to it though.

Well, Chris did feel bad about having feelings for EY when Phillip told him "I've fallen in love with EY and I have my best friend here to see it". Chris was crying when he was confessing to the priest in the church about being in love with someone he shouldn't be in love with... and Chris tried to be mean to EY but he felt bad seeing EY cry because of how he all of a sudden changed the way he was treating her and he ended up kissing her at the end of the episode instead.

Guest jaejoongie <3

The director of this drama is very good though. It's cool how he incorporates so many things like foreshadow and symbolism and stuff. XD it makes you think and keep guessing about what will happen next

Like when Jaeha and Phillip was climbing the mountain Phillip was reaching out for Jaeha's hand BUT Jaeha couldn't take hold of it and hurt his hand.

Foreshadowing some trouble between their friendship XD

The director uses a lot of things to symbolis things like the compact, the fish bread, smily face, and now the hand. ^^

Okay, here's the translation of the scene at the river bank right before the kiss:

thanks for the translation .

I only watched the caps of the kiss scene, well it wasn't like what i'd expected ( i was hoping it to be MORE intense, like what you see in goong or a love to kill maybe...more hardcore style...hahaha), i guess it was because i couldn't understand anything they were saying that's why~~but it was lovely, the way JH leant his head, and the shy look on EY's face :) :)

actually i was relooking at the kiss ~~ he should have put in maybe more emotion of the dilemnia .~ hah but well ~ i think he did the kiss quite sweetly and gently ~ ......i dun think he willl get another slap .but i not sure if there will be a punch from philip --;;;

puhhaha did they make a mistake~ ah i dun get it .they tend to make such small mistakes someehow in kdrama ~ . :P

Usually, Korean dramas they draaag it and stuff... but here it's just like DUN it's there.

but then i wish they would have transistioned it a bit better :T

It feels a bit akward

actuallly i know what u meant ~ i was not really bothered by the pace how it quicken up ..but rather the transition of it ~ i also think the character of jaeha is really quite interesting .and refreshing

..how he respond and express is sometimes not ur typical reaction ..

but then at timesover the two esp i do wonder abit he seem to have forget about philip feelings for eun young .i know he did remember it ..later ..but then before that ..somehow .i think he was too caught with his own emotions to remember ? that was just a small thing that bug at me .otherwise i am fine with the speed of stuffs i like how he does what he think quite straight forward now .~.

i was thinking does he really think philip was just being in his usual wooing of girls ..so not a serious relationship for him ......so that why when philip hurt his arm ..he confirm it .~ again with him ? ....

Guest jaejoongie <3

This is just a side thing.....

But it would have been cooler if you guys blocked out the {kiss scene} spoiler T_T it totally ruined the surprize for me T_____________T

sorry if i'm mean....

Guest bernice1980

poor jaeha... has to bend down in order for him to kiss eun young, this scene looks unnatural to me..they should at least consider the height of the male and female lead before they film it...BUT still i like both of them!

Guest jaejoongie <3

poor jaeha... has to bend down in order for him to kiss eun young, this scene looks unnatural to me..they should at least consider the height of the male and female lead before they film it...BUT still i like both of them!

{lmao... agreed XD it looks like he's forcing her to kiss her >o<}

{lmao... agreed XD it looks like he's forcing her to kiss her >o<}

Did she refused it ?? like what she did to Philip??

She did not .. so .. she might be want it too ..

:sweatingbullets:

Its her first kiss ... in my believe .. :D

Guest jaejoongie <3

Did she refused it ?? like what she did to Philip??

She did not .. so .. she might be want it too ..

:sweatingbullets:

Its her first kiss ... in my believe .. :D

{nah she didn't refuse it. I think she was more just surprized. I mean Jaeha is having a realllllllly bad mood swing or something. (to her) one minute he's like ^_^ next minute he's RAAWWWWWWR I'M GANNA FIRE YOU then the next minute he kisses her. I think Eunyoung has a right to be confused LOL }

but we all know she liked it :lol:

I mean it's JAEHA :D

Guest bernice1980

Act there is one scene i don't really understand, in ep06, when jaeha asked eun young abt where she stay when she was young, i don't understand y she didn't reply honestly, instead she lied to him that she stay in seoul. i see no point y she wants to lie to him. she seems hiding it and don't want to let others know...or perharps she feels inferior??? :blink:

Guest jaejoongie <3

Act there is one scene i don't really understand, in ep06, when jaeha asked eun young abt where she stay when she was young, i don't understand y she didn't reply honestly, instead she lied to him that she stay in seoul. i see no point y she wants to lie to him. she seems hiding it and don't want to let others know...or perharps she feels inferior??? :blink:

yea i'm a bit confused about that too. I guess it's all part of the mystery.

Maybe she doesn't want to remeber her past. Since she has a new family she could just be trying to move on and forget her past.

Guest polaris

OMG. *sigh* just finished ep 10 and I am more in love with the drama than ever. It is getting sooo good and I really really want Jae ha and EY to get together.

I was really impressed with JH's acting in this episode. His confession to the priest was really heart breaking and when he was screaming EY name after he yelled at her really conveyed his inner dilemma. *sigh* poor JH...

Although I feel sorry for Philip and Lina (SP?) (maybe not so sorry for her hehe) I think that JH and EY made it clear to both that they only want to be friends with them. What I hate is when someone clearly expresses that they have no romantic interest in the other...but it is not excepted. I mean..personally if my love was rejected by someone because they love someone else...yea it would hurt but I would never want to be with someone that does not love me fully. *sigh* they should just move on...maybe philip and lina can date each other since they can communicate with each other in english..haha... but then again I would feel sorry for philip :rolleyes:

Also.. the pics that JH's fake dad found spells trouble. *sigh again*

Cant wait till the next episodes to come!!!!

yea i'm a bit confused about that too. I guess it's all part of the mystery.

Maybe she doesn't want to remeber her past. Since she has a new family she could just be trying to move on and forget her past.

This is probably because since her past is so complicated to tell..she just simply said a half truth that was much more easier to say..which is that she was raised in seoul. If she revealed where she was truly raised in childhood then others may ask how she came to be in seoul ....then she has to talk about her dead mother...how she was in critical condition after her surgery and how she came to be adopted by her new family...

yea..so she probably says to ppl she doesnt know very well that she was raised in Seoul.

..oops..sorry for my long drawn out answer to such a simple question.. I get carried away at times. =)

Archived