[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest polaris

eek...i can't get clubbox to work and it was working before...can anyone help me out?

i was just looking for episode 10, so is there any other way to download this other than clubbox?

thanks to anyone's suggestions/help!

:)

yea mee too :huh: clubbox isnt working for me today. That is so weird b/c it usually works. :tears:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i<3moomoo

Thanks for the upload Credeisca!

I am uploading YSI at the moment and will post as soon as it is ready ok! MU is TOO SLOW!!

BAD little me........ I cheated directy towards the end of this episode ;)

WOW, it was nicely done......the slooow 'let her decide if she wants to take it or not' KISS is very NICELY done!! So SWEET!! However, I do feel that the whole thing is a bit too fast paced compare to the earlier episodes especially the KISS and the 'holding hand' thing. Hopefully they are not doing this because of the low rating and all those speculations about reducing the length of the drama.

Will be back later when the upload is ready!

I don't believe that's the reason why the drama is at a fast pace right now. I don't think the PD are cutting down episode but more of.. we're at the halfway mark of the drama. Before they can torture us with putting some sad tragedies onto the chracters they have to develop their love/relationship first. So even though I love al these cute scenes but so scare of what "unfated" things will the PD do to your lovely pairs. :tears:

Guest love_jesus

omygoodness. my clubbox isnt working today and im soo frustrated >< did i miss the ysi or mu links for eps. 10?? by the looks of it i think im missing out right now and i really wanna see eps10!! can someone please upload it? thanks. btw the pics look awesome. cant wait to watch it!

OMG THANKS!

I've been trying to dl from her cb.

But, iono if its with cb or mines just acting up >.<

Be back later with a YSI of ep 9 && 10!

not just your cb... I have problem with my clubbox since 3 day ago.. sometime it fast sometime to slow... somtime not moving at all... I just keep download... It take me 3/4 hour to finish download Spring Waltz from creidesca. Last night when i try to download ep9-it not working at all. i download in the morning.

Guest jinhee

omg, episode 10 was AMAZING. the ending totally left my heart beating like crazy!! i'm seriously loving loving LOVING this drama!

Guest blue_rose

I am uploading through MU now, it will be ready in 1 - 2 hours. I will post then......

Let's share the wealth for others ok!

I am still having a bit of a hard time with JH rather sudden transformation but no complain here........anyhow, Le Na is not winning any browny points with JH when she asked EY to get some Coffee after interrupting JH & EY 'moment' on that bridge; and yes as somebody pointed out the word sarang was mentioned........ :angry: Le Na is so clueless sigh**

Guest luvxholic

i am absolutely in love with this drama....i am so sad about the ratings and i hope they dont make it shorter or the cast gets discouraged!!! this drama is soo good i am falling in love with the characters!!! i love the storyline too because we can somewhat relate to when our best friends n you like the same person...it's just so hard!!! i wonder what philip's going to do about this next week~can't wait!

Archived