[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Can someone give brief translation of this scene:-

1. when chris holding EY hand.

2. what he talk with the little boy after they eat (chris soo cute at this scence)

3. at the bridge that make EY smile

please...

After tonight episode I cannot get smile out of my face :D

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51wm.jpg

They walk together .. but JH keep try to put a distance between them ..

why ???? why must put a distance .. when your heart has choosed someone to live inside it .. why u want to close .. and put a distance ???

62kn.jpg

.... and he holds her hands ... :blush:

30lj.jpg

This is when the two men offered their hands .. and EY choosed JH instead of Philip .. I'm sorry Philip . I think JH deserve EY more than you ...

45po1.jpg

EY and JH having a sweet chat i think .. and if not mistaken JH accidently or purposely tell EY that he likes EY personality .. and thats why suddenly the air around them become awkward .. and then donno where .. LN came into the picture .. and she even ORDERED EY to get her a cup of coffee .. hey u can buy yourself one .. go lbuy urself .. ARGH!!! ..

but .. but .. JH eyes .. never let EY image and shadow go from his sight .. and LN saw it .. and slowly she know and discovered JH's true heart belongs to whom ..

Can someone give brief translation of this scene:-

1. when chris holding EY hand.

2. what he talk with the little boy after they eat (chris soo cute at this scence)

3. at the bridge that make EY smile

please...

After tonight episode I cannot get smile out of my face :D

i forgot about the boy ..

i think ... if not mistaken ..

.. both are talking about LOVE .. that boy said something like ... LOVE ?? I donno what is love ... sorry cannot recall .. has to wait for the translator ..mian ..

:D

Then JH pat that boy head .. and said .. How do you know about that ??

Guest anasa0420

OMG...did someone just mention about the kiss scene?! GOSH...hopefully i would get to see the screen caps....i don't mind all the spoilers...just...THROW THEM IN PLEASE!!!!

LN....i don't like her personality...and she's too clingy....

Guest jihye87

dang* aw man .. i missed today's episode because of work ..

thanks for all the spoilers !! loved reading them and just reading them makes me feel sweet .. haha ..

gonna anticipate next monday's epi .. go EunYoung!!

Guest anhy214

Lina soo much different in the begining. It just like a different person. In other hand maybe cuz she thought JeHa was her soulmate from beginning.

Here the sendspace link for episode 9 [LQ]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9k50pe

Thank you for episode 9

ANOTHER EP 9 (REUP) LQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7cw0ar

EP 7 LQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/72jisw

Guest christiane

YA I KNOW IT WAS MAJOR CUTENESS ! I WAS LIKe omg !!omg that the only thing i can say hahah ..~~ he t urn into such a playful man but also soooo ocute .... ....where is my queue no for JAEHA !! ....this is really omg !1 .how can he be soo cute !! ..

haha no he was abit angry i think hehe she said she dun like piano music ..or something like that hahaha .(but she secretly bought an ablum of mozart i think ! hahahha .

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the priest told him .. that it is not a sin to love and love cannot be hidden..but he keep saying he love a woman he is not suppose to love and his only friend love her dang*he just had to go ask philip what does eun young meabt to him !! ..i mean u know philip wil say how much he is in love with her !....er i think something like that my friend was translating but i was too busy wanting to find my tissues.~ .

did u find your tissus??.... :unsure:

I pass through all the spoilers for today episode and I fell so sad for JH...won t he fight for EY loves? I understand that P is his friend but .....if only one is sod and two happy ...is that better than Three being unhappy...but I cannot now determine who EY really loves...her happy moments with P are really fun but with JH she is still really shy...so.... :tears:

take some tissus from shirley :tears:

esp 10 ~~

er u got to let me have some minutes to organise ..` i was abit too emotional ~

oh the moment that leena was like shouting at eun young ..jaeha ask her why is she behaving like this !! ...then this eun young was too shocked to respond i mean leena was really er very upset ! ..and then she walk in with jaeha follow her ..!! ..i think she was like saying she was so worry and yet he never call to say where are they ( ,sort of ) ..and then he too apolosize .! ..while philip got to comfort eun young who was sitting at the stairs ..he ask her to understand leena was worry that why she was so upset .and that he too was worry about them and call them too .~ .ah u know how philip can always make her simle ~anyway later he went to leena too and told her to focus on the matters at hand rather then other stuff .! He said that she need to not mix business with pleasure and then she need to trust ! ..he trust jaahe ..and that she should too and that does she not trust eun young that why she is reacting in such a way ! etc .! ...and i think this leena also sense abit of overreacting on her part ........

eun young enter her office and she talk to her in a more calm manner but still ..( i not sure what she say ) ..

later ..philip also talk to jaeha ..they talking about leena also ..philip told him...

I pass through all the spoilers for today episode and I fell so sad for JH...won t he fight for EY loves? I understand that P is his friend but .....if only one is sod and two happy ...is that better than Three being unhappy...but I cannot now determine who EY really loves...her happy moments with P are really fun but with JH she is still really shy...so.... :tears:

blow into tissue !! ** ..but but u never heard philip story how he say he was make fun of and then only jaeha will be his friend and then er i think he was discriminated when he was little because he is half korean ..even his grandfather hated him ....sob sob ..if i were jaeha i will feel bad tooo ! .but still .still he cannot bear to give eun young up too !! it was such a torture .! philip was like saying

i am falling in love with eun young and i got my best friend here to see it

SSEEE !! how will jaeha feel !

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the priest told him .. that it is not a sin to love and love cannot be hidden..but he keep saying he love a woman he is not suppose to love and his only friend love her dang*he just had to go ask philip what does eun young meabt to him !! ..i mean u know philip wil say how much he is in love with her !....er i think something like that my friend was translating but i was too busy wanting to find my tissues.~ .

That was heartbreaking... but I cannot cry because when I begin to cry, chris kiss EY... Tears go back to my eye ;)

(alert - chris face not so looking good when he cry)

When EY with Philip is just like friend... it different when she with chris. there are some spark between them. You can see from tonight episode when chris and philip play the piano. when philip look at EY she just smile happyly but when Chris look at her she shy and look down. When we have feeling for someone it hard to look directly at his eye, right?

esp 10 ~~

blow into tissue !! ** ..but but u never heard philip story how he say he was make fun of and then only jaeha will be his friend ...sob sob ..if i were jaeha i will feel bad tooo ! .but still .still he cannot bear to give eun young up too !! it was such a torture .!

ahhh .. again the scene when the climb the mountain .. and then Jae-Haa fall .. and his hand hurt .. and Philip .. looks so worried ... eventhough he makes a joke .. that JH hands is priceless .. he will jobless if anything happend to JH's hands .. but .. but .. its Philip way shwoing his friedship and care abput JH ...

and then after the scene inside the church .. and JH asked what Philips feeling towards EY .. OMG .. gonna to cry ..

sob sob sob ..

join shirley .. where is tissues !!

That was heartbreaking... but I cannot cry because when I begin to cry, chris kiss EY... Tears go back to my eye ;)

(alert - chris face not so looking good when he cry)

When EY with Philip is just like friend... it different when she with chris. there are some spark between them. You can see from tonight episode when chris and philip play the piano. when philip look at EY she just smile happyly but when Chris look at her she shy and look down. When we have feeling for someone it hard to look directly at his eye, right?

Khai ... thank u for remind me with this scenes ...

yeah its hard to look directly at someone eyes that u love ...

but .. perhaps JH will take it wrongly ??? maybe ??? did he ??? his faces changes ..

but i'm glad he did not .. coz he cannot hide his feeling anymore ...

esp 10 ~~

er i might as well be selling tissue today sigh * okay continue

oh the moment that leena was like shouting at eun young ..jaeha ask her why is she behaving like this !! ...then this eun young was too shocked to respond i mean leena was really er very upset ! ..and then she walk in with jaeha follow her ..!! ..i think she was like saying she was so worry and yet he never call to say where are they ( ,sort of ) ..and then he too apolosize .! ..while philip got to comfort eun young who was sitting at the stairs ..he ask her to understand leena was worry that why she was so upset .and that he too was worry about them and call them too .~ .ah u know how philip can always make her simle ~anyway later he went to leena too and told her to focus on the matters at hand rather then other stuff .! He said that she need to not mix business with pleasure and then she need to trust ! ..he trust jaahe ..and that she should too and that does she not trust eun young that why she is reacting in such a way ! etc .! ...and i think this leena also sense abit of overreacting on her part ........

eun young enter her office and she talk to her in a more calm manner but still ..( i not sure what she say ) ..

later ..philip also talk to jaeha ..they talking about leena also ..philip told him.to pay more attention to leena...if he love her then show it .( i wasl ike er.....!! ..then jaeha look at him also unable to really say much) ...oh then philip even say be nice to eun young ~ .(er poor philip that the problem he is being too nice already !! )

okay next morning ..jaeha mother come to his house happily ~~ and then i think she was mentioning about the girl .say must u really hire her ..but ..then jaehe was saying is not really such a important role or whatever but er i think the mother was like saying even if i insist on letting her go ..? .

the this time eun young come too .to fetch him i think and ...she went downstairs to wait .while waiting the father of jaeha also come ..eun young greet him and then er ..the father ask the same question as jaeha before ..about where she come from ..again she say seoul (i think she also say jaeha ask the same question before .) ..

okay then she drive him and he say he want to go to the music store ~ .and when they were there ..he wanted her to listen to some tunes he was listening too haha i think she sort of say she dont really like such music ..i can see he like abit .well disappointed how come she dun like piano music .~ ..haha but er later i see her slip in some ablum ....mozart or something~~ oh later he was like walking so fast while she follow behind ! .

they went to meet with some other piainst ( haha yurima is the guest star) ...and they were talking some matters .and this person ask ...jaehe if eun young is his gf and then this ey keep saying no no .~ haha and later while outside they were walking .and i not sure what eun young was mumbling about .but this time he quite sweet turn and wanted to take her bags for her .but then ER >for some reason haha he happen to take her hands TOOO!! ..haha and then to my surprise (or rather shock ) he never let go and hold it as naturally as a couple and he even say okay let it be this way !! (actually i still cannot quite understand this part he was really pretty straightforwards the way he hold her hands ..haha ) .......like couple sort of ! ..

later when she was back in the house i think she was busy listening to piano music .~ **? ...

and our jaeha went back home and while he was composing ..haha he got happy thoughts of how he hold her hands ! ^ .* ...and later ..the next scene ..the little boy he met that day ...he went up to him and ask him for chewing gum but then walk away without paying keke ( ..he quite cute with the chewing gum ) anyway he was there ...to give the kid a lunch ! ...that why he walk away to make him follow ..~ and then as they walk out the kid was like talking about what is love and ..haha this jaeha was like er how u know so much .and he said his father told him (or somethng like that ) ..he even took the kid lolipop haha .

ahhh this jaehae's father got a address ( ..i think is eun young's address ) but when his car drove past there ..he seem to see eun young's friend there er i thin he might have got wrong girl .~ ..

okay ..then a scene of eun young's brother with her friend and then philip come visiting haha the brothe was abit jealous but er i thhink he sort of bully philip abit on his korean haha ..

next ...there were some discussion and er i think they going for some outdoor recording ~~ ! .they were at the river ! ..ah and the scene of how ..eun young give her hand to jaeha haha ~ ..~ and he really look out for her this time ~ and later at the bridge!! ...she was there alone ..and then he walk toward her and ..er ..according to what i know he seem to be talking to her about a girl he like .and er .he went on to list the personlity ? ..and then she was like maybe you got to give her up .and he say what to do i already like her ( okay this i really not very sure haha er .got to wait for subtitles ) but somehow in his words to her ..he seem to express the girl is her ..~ .......it was quite a beautiful scene till the leena appear ! ..and then the way jaeha look at how eun young went off ( to buy coffee as leena ask i think ) .haha he reallllly is in love !~ ...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then he did the most romantic thing ! eun young at the middle of the night received call ! and then ..this jaeha was playing a tune for her !! ..haha omg live piano performance just for her ..and she lay in bed listening and simling ~ ^^ ..( er actually it was going abit fast for me to see them so like a couple ...but well er i got to wait for subtitles to sort out this ..so in the meantime ..okay i take what they give me ! ) .....keke but while he was playing there were some flashback of them in the garden of cherry blossom ..(not full bloom yet ) ...i not sure if it was flashback to a time when they walk past it but .~~ .it was sweet .~ how he like follow her .~

then ..er i think they again to be out for recording this time eun young was waiting for him at the hotel haha .she was like touching up herself with the car mirror ..and then he saw her !! haha ..it was cute and she look abit embrassed i think to be caught like touching up ..(so to look pretty maybe infront of him ) ~ and then he still sit at the back !! but THEN SOMETHING CUTE HE DID ..he shift to the back of her driver seat !! AND THEN PLACE HIS FACE NEAR the seat just right behind her hahha omg .it was relaly cute he was like a little boy and then when she was reallly disturbed by his nearnesss ..he even ask her to look careful.while she drive haha ~~ .........er i not sure what else he say but she look..happy too!

oh when they reach ..er jaehe talk to leena privately and say sorry to her and let be just friends ..er i think leena say to talk about this later not now !

they went to a church ! for recording ! ^^ ...and then philip and him did a duet ! it was really sweet to see the two on the piano together and then eun young was there watching and jaeha simle brightly at her while he play ~ ( er ..i was lke hm..how come he seem to forget about philip and eun young .well never mnd ~ ).........

oh there was this scene when jaeha and philip went on the mountains ( okay er why they make philip wear checkers haha it make it look so brokeback..but he look good la ) ~ ....and then ..er jaeha accidentially nearly fall ..down the hill slope and philip like run over to help him ~ ah.and saying how his hands are very important ........it just show i think er how philip is concerned for jaeha ~

ohh then there was this scene ..when eun young was outside .haha and this jaeha too went out and er i not sure why but then eun young start singing ~ and it sort of make him simle and as it was so cold outside .he put his coat aroud her .~ er this time actually philip was looking for them.....but then ..er later we see them at this river bank ~ ( really they look like a couple ) and then when philip found them .they sort of not become so close .~ and er he still did not realise something is going on between them ~ and was just happy to find them ~

okay the recording at the church ~ ..er while jaeha was doing the taping ..he playing the piano ..er he look up and saw philip talking to eun young there .er and he like jealous i think and even stop playing ~ ...........(or rather he now DOES REMEMBER is philip who like eunyoung .also --;; ) anyway .then another recording session at the church..er i not sure what they were looking for .but they were walking around the church ..there was this window which was abit unsecured AND THEN IT HAPPEN that eun young was standing below it !! and it FALL ON HER ! AND TODAY OUR HERO IS PHILIP!! ..he went over and protect her with his body ! ..ahh and he hurt his arm !!

later in philip's room this jaeha had to choose such a time to er .talk to him about this ! anyway he start to ask him what type of person is him to philip ~ ..okay this philip start with YOu come while everyone else make fun of me .~i feel the way i look at you we will be friends ..~ ..and then .er this jaeha finallly bring up the topic which he wanted to ask ..: eun young si ( like what does philip feel about her .does he really love her .er something like that ) and then philip answered him that ....i am falling in love with eun young sometimes i even pray for her .i will do anything for her ( i was like er..jaeha WHAT TO DO NOW! ..omg .er he really look so down ..when he heard philip say that ) ...

through eun young i found korea i found you ( ..er this i thought was the writer abit absentminded HOW CAN he know jaeha through eun young ! ) ;

he said that he wanted to erase the momeries of korea from his past ~ ( ahhh he talk about a house .his mother holding his hands and how his grandfather hated him ..i really feel sad for philip he was like abit teary ~ sob sob )

i think he say now he very happy .he falling in love with eun young and i got my best friend here to see it ! (er he never realise his best friend was like so in torment now ! )

oh later ..philip went to get water and eun young was there and then she start to say sorry ( sigh for making him hurt while saving her i think ) but philip was saying it okay .he okay now .but still she liike sooo sorry and was like near to tears ( er i think she also abit guilty and overwhelmed what he did for her .....while she like er ..liking another man > )

OHHHHHHH THEN COME THE Most sorrowful part .this jaeha went to the confession box ! sob sob and confessed to the priest .~! saying how he love a woman whom he should not and that is the woman his only best friend love .and then the priest told him is not a sin to love ` ..it was really sad !! seeing how he cries ! .....and later another recording ..sigh i see philip really do love the piano too how he play his fingers to the tune that jaeha was playing too..

this jaeha ! decided to revert to his rude ways to eun young !! sigh** throwing his temper and saying how why she not doing her job ! making her feel so upset and running into her room .( sob sob she was like crying ) and he was standing outside her room! i think he reallly want to go in he cannot bear to hear her cries .. but resisted ! gosh the way he clenched his fist sob sob ..he was about to cry too!

and then he wnet to riverbank to shout !! she saw him from her window! went down to the river (er this time philip was there coming to look for her .)

oh we got a scene of jaeha father ..seeing eun young pic ( er i think now he know the young eun young is the same one with jaeha )

okay back to eun young and jaeha ..

i think it is normal for eun young to be sooo angry when this man just like pratcially telling her he like her and then suddenly become so rude and scolding her for nothing ~ and ..er she went up to him and i think asking him why .and he like .sigh* to make her really give up on him..i think he said very cruel words like he was bored and er .was not really serious about her blah blah aND OF COUrSE THAT GOT A SLAP FROM HER ( poor eun young ..she was crying ! the tears in her eyes ! )

he walk away ~ ..not wanting to look back while she was like soooo sad and she bend down ..and squat there

[philip at the house ..er looking out at what happening before him down at the river ]

HE Turned ..and then saw how she was squatting there ..(for sure crying ) ..and he cannot bear it and walk back ! ..and then he wanted to lift her up ...she was like .so in .sadness .her eyes .sob sob which man when he look at such eyes wont feel touched .and he slowly ....move towards her lips and KISS HER !! lightly ..then again once more this time .deeper ~~ !!! ..er actually hah because he quite tall .he really got to bend alot ! but YES THEY KISS! AND ER POOR PHIILIP SAW THIS ! he was shocked !

end

Guest anhy214

I have a few qts in ep 9...

the house where Eun Young and Jae Ha stayed (towards the end of episode 9), is that the same house where little Eun Young and Su Ho stayed in episode 3? I just thought both houses look similar...Is that supposed to mean something?

Also, close to the end of ep9, Jae Ha's dad was looking at a paper--what was it that he was looking at?

also....I thought it was cute when the little kid made a comment about Eun Young and JaeHa--I think she said something about how Eun Young unnie and ajussi (Jae Ha) are like her mom and dad---then after that and I don't know what else she said--I wish i'd understand more Korean!!

Thank you shirley, insidemyheart and EVERYONE ELSE for ep 10's spoiler!!!

Guest kobashi

Thanks for the ep 10 spoilers! I can't wait to see the kiss.

Question. So JaeHa doesn't know that Eun Young is the Eun Young he knows from his childhood?

Guest insideMYheart

Question. So JaeHa doesn't know that Eun Young is the Eun Young he knows from his childhood?

No, he doesn't yet.

Guest heowaymap

After watching ep 9, I feel so happy about JH and EY's relationship

JH seems to change alot from a very cold and self-protected guy to be cuter, nicer and sweeter! B) But he just changed in front of EY, so it means he's already in love with her, hasn't he?

I'm glad that I can see him smile, laugh and do some fun acts more and more... how sweet a guy can be! :rolleyes:

EY too, looks so happy and sweet when she's with JH! (she doesn't have the same happy feeling when she 's with Philip ;) ) ==> that makes JH and EY so special to each other ^.^

Thank Shirley and Insidemyheart for the spoilers! I'm so happy to read that JH held EY's hand... >.< no... definitely so sweet... like an official couple >.<

then there is a kiss also... OMG... :w00t:

I hope Philip wont turn evil and psycho like Lee Na, she's witched! :crazy: Feel so bad for her! :phew:

The current episodes are good, I have to say that! They're just too sweet to watch over and over again! (For me, of'coz)

And JH's parents, I dont like them! :vicx: They 're weird and uncomfortable even to talk with each other. Poor JH to live with them for so long, I'm sure he had to bear a heavy pressure just to go along with the family! :tears: And he's so lonely in the beginning! :tears:

Now, I'm patiently waiting for a direct link of episode 10 :)

Guest christiane

don t you think that everything is going a bit too fast now? are you sure that because of the low ratings they decided to cut off the episodes and make it only 16 or less....hmmm lil depressed...

Archived