[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

btw .er my summary ~ ..sometimes i have ppl translating to me while i watch ~ ..so i just pick up the lines here and there might not be very accurate so dun over rely on it too much ! :ph34r: ..just read it for fun till the proper sub is out ~

yousendit link for the song since i downloaded it. very, very cute song ... haha

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0D7UD6M8ATTF212XIM648KEV8

hug~~ thankS ! for finding the song kekek .okay la the song when it appear make me like go huh :mellow: ..this song and this scene haha does it match or doesnt it ...but the song itself is soo so funnie and cute ~

ESTHER & ABI OFARIM - CINDERELLA ROCKEFELLA

(M. Williams; N. Ames)

Philips 384 508 PF

You're the lady, you're the lady that I love

I'm the lady, the lady whoo

You're the little lady, I'm the little lady, ooh

I love your touch, thank you so much

I love your eyes, mmh that's very nice

I love your chin, say it again

I love your chinny chin-chin

You're the fella, you're the fella that rocks me

Rockefella, Rockefella

Rockefella, Rockefella

You're my Rockefella, I'm your Rockefella, ooh

I love your face, in the right place

I love your mind, that's very kind

I love your chest, razzmatazz

I love your chest, razzmatazz

Ooh

Rockefella, Rockefella

You're my Rockefella, you're my Cinderella, ooh

I love you, I love you

I love you, I love you

I love you

===========

i still cannot get over this scene ..! it was like so like how can he change in split second to that mischevious man haha ~ ..( er .really the turn make me thought is this fantasy or really happening isnt it abit tooooo cute ) / :sweatingbullets:

107106.jpg107107.jpg

107108.jpg107111.jpg

107112.jpg107113.jpg

107114.jpg107115.jpg

107116.jpg107117.jpg

107118.jpg107118.jpg

so does JH really like EY? cause it just seems that JH just feels bad for ehr and just wants to be good to her. someone answer me please!! ahaha xD

YES! HE DOES LIKE HER ! B)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...thnx for all the spoilers!!! now that i've actually watched it:

spoiler: (points below to indicate reader to highlight) ~hehe..:D

the scene where jaeha/chris ties her hair up, reminded me of summer scent when she was putting up the flowers and he tied her hair back. :D soo sweet!!

and also... LN makes you pity her sooo much...but her character is great for the part. :D

and jaeha smiling = sooooooooooooooo cute!!! now we know that he has a cute side to him!

Guest hohiohnor_p

i've prayed for a last wish!!!! :sweatingbullets:

someone can post again ep2-4 in megaload i d/l from every post before but it's not WORK

who can help me ???

Thxqq :crazy:

Guest marzyu86

i absolutely adore the scenes of EY's friend and shi won togetehr . . .. sooo cute~~~ wish there was more and logner scenes though~

Guest insideMYheart

i absolutely adore the scenes of EY's friend and shi won togetehr . . .. sooo cute~~~ wish there was more and logner scenes though~

The singing scene they had in EP9 was quite cute, I think he likes her :P

i have a question: it might be a spoiler but i only watched parts and pieces of this drama so i wasn't sure... but

that guy jaeha... he is the oppa that han hyojoo lost when she was young or something right?

so he was adopted into that gamily as a replacement for a son that died? or something? he's not actually jaeha but that oppa figure from the childhood? i'm really confused.. so is that why he says he's not jaeha to that other short haired girl?

ok that must have been confusing but if you know please answer~

Guest insideMYheart

i have a question: it might be a spoiler but i only watched parts and pieces of this drama so i wasn't sure... but

that guy jaeha... he is the oppa that han hyojoo lost when she was young or something right?

so he was adopted into that gamily as a replacement for a son that died? or something? he's not actually jaeha but that oppa figure from the childhood? i'm really confused.. so is that why he says he's not jaeha to that other short haired girl?

ok that must have been confusing but if you know please answer~

This has been answered many times already... but yes, the JaeHa now (Chris) is actually SuHo, the boy EY met when she was young. SuHo was asked by JaeHa's dad to "replace" his son, I don't think JaeHa's parents actually adopted SuHo because it seems like they have a family secret they don't want anyone to find out. The short haired girl = Leena, she grew up knowing the REAL JaeHa and not SuHo.

Guest blue_rose

thanks so much for the HQ link krcity!!!

Thanks to all for the spoilers and caps of episode 9, It sounds like a great one. I can't wait to see more EY & JH moments.......the chicken chasing etc :D

Wow, it looks like Le Na is on the war path with EY?? I hope both Phillip and JH will help her out.

Guest the.elephant

who has the OST for this drama in mp3 form?? post it please thanks

i like the clazziquai song "one love" or sumthing

weird how daniel henny's first drama also had clazziquai's as the theme song in "sam soon"

and now this...

i must admit his character in this drama is a lot better than sam soon

Guest insideMYheart

Wow, it looks like Le Na is on the war path with EY?? I hope both Phillip and JH will help her out.

Hm, it's too early to tell if Philip will remain good to Chris &/or EY... after the look/expression he had in the preview when he offered his hand to help EY because she fell or something but Chris taking EY's hand to help her up instead... I guess we can only wait and see what happens.

But we know that Chris will definitely help EY. He already helped her/defended her against Leena twice in EP9 :D

Guest YEHJIN.

weird how daniel henny's first drama also had clazziquai's as the theme song in "sam soon"

and now this...

i must admit his character in this drama is a lot better than sam soon

hello ^^ first post in this thread.

btw, i LOVELOVELOVE the drama ;]

like the.elephant, i'm looking for the OST .zip or .rar. it can be mp3, ogg, wma, etc. umm does anybody have it? ^^; i've been looking all over for it but i can't seem to find it.. thanks!<3

Guest insideMYheart

The song is actually by Ji Sun from Loveholic, they made a mistake in the first post of the thread.

like the.elephant, i'm looking for the OST .zip or .rar. it can be mp3, ogg, wma, etc. umm does anybody have it? ^^; i've been looking all over for it but i can't seem to find it.. thanks!<3

Spring Waltz OST (mp3 format, for those that can't play wma)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5K1ZVSK3

shirley thank you for posting the download links for the OST. i'm completely in love with all the songs :wub:

OST in WMA format (Megaupload wouldn't work for me, sorry!)

Part 1- http://rapidshare.de/files/16248967/Swaltz-Part1.rar.html

Part 2 - http://rapidshare.de/files/16249767/Swaltz-Part2.rar.html

There's also an MU link on pg 13 of the Drama and Movie OSTs thread.

Guest YEHJIN.

The song is actually by Ji Sun from Loveholic, they made a mistake in the first post of the thread.

There's also an MU link on pg 13 of the Drama and Movie OSTs thread.

oh, thank you very very much!!!! i REALLY appreciate it!

yeah, that jisun song was good :]

that made me want the OST. hahhaa.

EDIT:

ohh!!! now i realize why damien rice's name was so familiar! he sang "the blower's daughter", whcih is fted in the 2004 american movie "closer". wowww i didn't know he would be fted in this OST! i love his voice :]

Guest insideMYheart

^ The Ji Sun song was the one that made many of us want the OST :P

Yeah, the Damien Rice song first played in EP1 while Chris & EY were on the train to Chris' piano concert in Austria.

Archived