[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelkamille

I wonder where's everyone.. probably busy T____T I dont know what's happening. can anyone share their thought on episdoe 17 and 18??? :D

Nilla, Nilla, Vanilla and Z-Ski and Mazinger Jet lol

Lee Hwi Jae was really pulling out all the jokes at the end there.

This was definitely a very heartwarming episode... made my day and both teams did a great job. I've really enjoyed these past 4 episodes... the show is really peaking so I hope they can keep up the momentum.

Aww, this might be one of my favourite episodes. It was so sweet to see so many people distributing heating coal (are they volunteers or something?). I had tears in my eyes when they visited the Granny who lives by herself, it's really sad, how can she be living by herself at such an old age. Narsha really owned this episode, not only was she really serious about the reporter task, she was working really hard for the people.

LOL, Lee Hwijae. CSI Miami, Nilla Vanilla, Jay-Z, and Z-Ski, lmao..

Guest adikkeluangman

IU greets customers in a maid outfit for “Heroes” restaurant

Photos of singer IU in a cute maid outfit have been warming the hearts of netizens on various internet community boards recently.

The photos were from the November 23rd filming of an SBS “Heroes” episode, at a Kangnam restaurant where the members became waitresses and personally greeted customers.

IU genuinely welcomed her fans and even gave out autographs, as depicted in the pictures. Netizens commented, “How can she be so pretty?” and “You can’t help but love her.”

All profits earned from the meals they sold in their restaurant were donated to charity. The episode of the members’ one-day restaurant stint will be broadcasted on December 5th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/iu-greets-customers-in-a-maid-outfit-for-heroes-restaurant

I'm so in love with Bongsun's stylist and makeup artist! She's looking phenomenal these days! And I see she's cultivated her acting skills, lol. I really thought the whole scenario was real!! I mean, Bongsun cried SO realistically! Wow.

Some caps:

heroes1.jpg

Sooah who just rolled out of bed, lol

heroes2.jpg

Lee Jin of the National Fairy idols Finkl and SBS employee who does NOT recognize her. OMG, lol, this was so funny. The employee asked her to vote for her 'favourite celeb'. :sweatingbullets:

heroes3.jpg

Nicole pimpin' herself :lol:! She got a lot of votes, and was so happy about it! Too cute!

heroes4.jpg

Poor Gahee. She came there the earliest but only got 67 votes. On the upside, I LOVE her coat!!

heroes5.jpg

This little part is hilarious. This guy voted for IU and wanted to take picture with her. So he decided to ask Gahee to take it for him, lol. Gahee's reaction was awesome!

heroes6.jpg

IU was the clear winner! She was WAYYYY ahead of runner up, No Sayeon who got around 140 votes.

heroes7.jpg

Sooah and Inyoung being embarrassed by their sashes. Sooah's sash read: I'm a Celebrity. And Inyoung's sash read: Please Care for Me. :lol:

heroes8.jpg

The girls awkwardly riding the bus.

Last, but not least: heroes9.jpg

Bongsun, the actress!!

In short, watch Heroes, people!! The show is getting better and better!!

Wow, the prank on Yoo In Na was great!! Bong Sun did such a great job, I really though it was a serious situation.

The smirk of Hwi Jae at the end was just awesome!!

Wow, the prank on Yoo In Na was great!! Bong Sun did such a great job, I really though it was a serious situation.

The smirk of Hwi Jae at the end was just awesome!!

I know right! I seriously thought it was for real, until Hwijae declared it a Candid Camera. Whoah, I'm kinda glad Yoo Inna got served lol cos she's been pulling some tricks and tends to get away with them haha.

Wish Inyoung still had her red hair for the new album, I think she looked better with it than this carrot hair.

I think Jung Gaeun is really funny, especially so during the first few episodes and she got quite a lot of screentime then too. What happened to her tho? There're talks that she hasn't "caught" her character yet and stuff, I think her Kkap character in the beginning was funny so I was a little baffled that she didn't explore it more :huh: :huh:

Guest nokapoox

I know right! I seriously thought it was for real, until Hwijae declared it a Candid Camera. Whoah, I'm kinda glad Yoo Inna got served lol cos she's been pulling some tricks and tends to get away with them haha.

Wish Inyoung still had her red hair for the new album, I think she looked better with it than this carrot hair.

I think Jung Gaeun is really funny, especially so during the first few episodes and she got quite a lot of screentime then too. What happened to her tho? There're talks that she hasn't "caught" her character yet and stuff, I think her Kkap character in the beginning was funny so I was a little baffled that she didn't explore it more  :huh: :huh:

all agree with u poor gaeun *

Archived