Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Good morning, my dear Soompiers!

Screenshot_2013-03-18-14-39-11-1_zps43cb2931.jpg

Time for breakfast... gotta feed our maknae bunny again...

PicsArt_1345133666091_zpsa35fc9e7.jpg

*sob* Todayz the start of the last ep of 1N2D with Kim Papa and Bird PD :(( whoz gonna prepare the buckets and kleenex... my piggy bank is alrdy injured aft tat grocery shopping trip for Junnie's food las night :P

Screenshot_2013-03-23-10-03-48-1_zpsdc4ee17d.jpg

Good morning, my dear Soompiers!

Screenshot_2013-03-18-14-39-11-1_zps43cb2931.jpg

Time for breakfast... gotta feed our maknae bunny again...

PicsArt_1345133666091_zpsa35fc9e7.jpg

*sob* Todayz the start of the last ep of 1N2D with Kim Papa and Bird PD :(( whoz gonna prepare the buckets and kleenex... my piggy bank is alrdy injured aft tat grocery shopping trip for Junnie's food las night :P

Screenshot_2013-03-23-10-03-48-1_zpsdc4ee17d.jpg

Is it today already?? Did the last trip end already!?? I thought we'd have a

cOntinuation of it today. Hmm.

Awwwww will surely miss disruptive kim and bird pd! :(((

HELLO everyone.....new on these forum.....seems everyone is happy here

:x :\"> just by reading some of ur post i cant stop smiling.....can i ask a question.....what's with the cactus?

:-? #-o

Welcome to Cutie's thread! :)) curious about the cactus? Let me refer you to @mrdimples and @coolreborn and @ctfrsgp. Guys the gardeners got a new recruit

=)) =))

@silhouettes90, Welcome to JW thread. Glad tat u hav enjoyed our posts here. We laugh, cry, bicker, swoon... over our fave namja who is handsome, charming... and can be full of aegyo-ness at th same time.

Abt your question abt the cactus, herez my answer as a Gardener - its a brush to scrub back during showers/baths... :\"> :D

Lol... @ctfrsgp... Come on, don't be shy... Tell her the real meaning of that cactus... =)) =)) i know you're dying to tell her. Let your inner moater shine! =)) =))

Lol... @ctfrsgp... Come on, don't be shy... Tell her the real meaning of that cactus... =)) =)) i know you're dying to tell her. Let your inner moater shine! =)) =))

pororo, tatz the job of your Teachers/Masters... they started the "cactus aka tree stump" thingy... havent u done your homework of back-reading the posts in this thread? :D ;;) We Gardeners really use it for back scrubbing during showers and sometimes to scratch the itch on the back. It can oso be used when we do our laundry if we want to recycle the old ones when most of the spikes hav fell off :D

Lol.... Caught me in the act!! Being the only odd ball there, i had better chances of being chosen! =)) =))

Edit: And here i thought I was being clever... Teehee! :\"> :\">

This bear's staring at me strangely for sometime now... *glaring at bear*

YAH! whaddya lookin' at?? Never seen a penguin before??

pororo, tatz the job of your Teachers/Masters... they started the "cactus aka tree stump" thingy... havent u done your homework of back-reading the posts in this thread? :D ;;) We Gardeners really use it for back scrubbing during showers and sometimes to scratch the itch on the back. It can oso be used when we do our laundry if we want to recycle the old ones when most of the spikes hav fell off :D

Lol... So that's what you do with that cactus!! We moaters have really warpped view of that cactus... Trust me, we're more creative than you gardeners.... =)) =))