Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

mjwxo

said:

Hello :) I've been lurking in this thread since summer. I love Joo Won!!

:") I'm just too shy to post anything, haha. Anyways, I finally decided to post because I want to share this 

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-747740/2012kdrama-fashion-king-based-on-a-web-cartoon

I think this is the next project of Joo Won? I'm not sure. Dramabeans has already an article about the possible leading lady loooong ago, it was Park Ha Sun. 

@Mei or anyone who can understand Korean.. can you look at DC what they are saying about the webton movie? I think they don't like it for Cutie based from the translation I am getting at google translate.

I think there's negative reactions on this webton movie if its being taken by Cutie and DC galls looks like they are contacting SIM to protest or some sort.

Honestly, I don't know what's the story of this movie is, maybe its not as in depth as his other dramas or movies. I can't react much on it by now.

Guest mei8805

There's some plot in the webtoon that they don't like @coolreborn and also it's too fast for him (Joo Won) if he already accepted this role so they hope Joo Won not take this role..bcoz if he accepted this, it means there is no rest for Joo Won..

Hmmmm ehhhh hmmm ehhhh

When I reading his may be in drama again

I thought i have a heart attack

as it s rly too sudden as he Just finish Gd

And got musical on going and fm and promotion

Unless he has a twin brother if not it s quite impossible Ba

But he s capable of doing impossible things

As I m having mix feeling now as on one hand I m happy we can see him in small screen again but on the other hand I m worried he ll overwork

And the casting s not confirmed Ba as the article in dc maybe the fan want him to do so write this Ba but I am not saying it s fake

But I am not getting too high hopes on this as I dnt want to get great disappointment when the outcome is not what we want

But ll have at least mentally prepared on wat s gg to cm

But thanks @mei and others for the great news

But the web toon got English version ? As I love manga

X( all those girls that get to hug him in Guerilla date....... i wish you........ all the best in life. :( :( :(
*ugly cries in a corner*

class="entry-title"Fashion King Synopsis
By manhwa | Published October 21, 2012

fashion_king.jpgFashion King

Story: Kian 84
Art: Kian 84
Genre: Drama 

Publication Status: Vol. 1 to be published by Joongang
Serialized in Naver in 2011

Synopsis

A story of them wanting to be cool

An ordinary Korean high school boy, Woo Ki-Myoung, starts to change his geek look for Park Hye-Jin, a girl he likes.

As Woo Ki-Myoung’s boring but good life like a teenage drama of EBS broadcasting changes, his friends and circumstances change. This comic book is a drama about the growth process of the main character and his friends from their high school days to when they turn 20 years old.

This life-growth process of Woo Ki-Myoung and his friends reflects a real and candid image of high school boys and girls of Korea.

from http://manhwa101.com/fashion-king/

..... So this is the story? What do you think girls? Was it good...?

Guest mindymoe

I don't know how I should react to this. Half of me is happy to the core that I'll be able to see Cutie every week again. Half of me isn't really pleased with this because the story plot isn't quite inviting me. I'd prefer Cutie to take rest for several months before he take another project, and if he take a romance drama (just romance, not comedy, but with another genre) it'll be interesting and worth to wait, because I want to see him in a emotionally "heavy" drama, rather than emotionally "light" drama, such a waste if he can't act with his superb emotional acting skill. Just my thought. 
Eeeeeeh... But I'd love to see Cutie in high school uniform. It's new, right? kekekekekeke 144.gif

@coolreborn i think i read somewhere that Joowon would like to try out a school/university genre if he has the chance. the synopsis is much better than the ones i've read, and it sounds ok. not good, but ok. probably too typical for my liking, but then again, it's the overall synopsis. this is the kind of drama that would probably have an idol as part of their casts. if Joowon takes the lead and there's at least 1 idol as his friend, i'm sure it'll bring in more fans for Joowon. but drama-wise, i dont know how it'll turn out to be.
i hope Joowon will not take this role as the character doesnt seem strong enough. but whatever Joowon's decision is, i fully support him. :D

Mei said: There's some plot in the webtoon that they don't like @coolreborn and also it's too fast for him (Joo Won) if he already accepted this role so they hope Joo Won not take this role..bcoz if he accepted this, it means there is no rest for Joo Won..

coolreborn said: Mei said: There's some plot in the webtoon that they don't like @coolreborn and also it's too fast for him (Joo Won) if he already accepted this role so they hope Joo Won not take this role..bcoz if he accepted this, it means there is no rest for Joo Won..

Anyway, what network will do this Gangnam Style drama? He will dance Gangnam in here right? Jeezzz...

If Cutie will take this drama... what will I do but follow my Master Joo Won all the way.

tumblr_m36sa5fSsG1rtbmh0o1_400.gif

Master Cutie... meowww... drama? Yeah!!! In uniform...? Take it all off!!!!  *scratches and shreds uniform away*

Guest mydeed

Thanks @Mei for the info.

Hhhhmmmmmmm.... this reminds me of his earlier this year sevengraderdrama (erk). I dunno, I'm happy for him but at the same time I'm not confident enough of this new project. We need more news and info on this.

Come on baby, I want to see you doing something baddddd... A warrior in sageuk piece or an underground member, a gangster. A bad one.

mydeed said: Thanks @Mei for the info.

Hhhhmmmmmmm.... this reminds me of his earlier this year sevengraderdrama (erk). I dunno, I'm happy for him but at the same time I'm not confident enough of this new project. We need more news and info on this.

Come on baby, I want to see you doing something baddddd... A warrior in sageuk piece or an underground member, a gangster. A bad one.

mydeed said: Thanks @Mei for the info.