Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Read on Baidu that in another Korean news where they rank "New King of Dramas" and each were given a maximum of 5 stars, our Cutie got 4. 
Beating him were Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoo Chun and Song Joong Ki. Sharing the same number of stars were Kim Jae Joong and Jin Se Yeon. 

mrdimples said: Read on Baidu that in another Korean news where they rank "New King of Dramas" and each were given a maximum of 5 stars, our Cutie got 4. 
Beating him were Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoo Chun and Song Joong Ki. Sharing the same number of stars were Kim Jae Joong and Jin Se Yeon. 

@mrdimples, Awesome dear. Thank you for translating. Whoever that particular actor, I am glad it wasn't him. And for the remaining 8 actors, I'm glad they had chosen Joo Won. And though they faced difficulties, I am glad they push through and was adamant about it. And for all the goals that they set, I am glad they reach all of it  and I think more, coz the camaraderie we saw on that drama is something else. We already know what kind of person Joo Won is, this statement from the director just cemented it. I'm glad I met this actor, named Joo Won. Gaksital = Joo Won. :-bd

Just remembered that Cutie and Chansung have already begun their filming... is it only right to hope that their stills will be up on Monday? That would be awesome. I would want to see their chemistry. Now no showing of body yet that would be killing us but I would want to see how they will look together. :D ;;)

@mrdimples

Thanks.  Okay, I'm glad that KBS 'snatched' him from MBC's TMTETS ;-).  I guess, it is now MBC's turn to have Cutie.  Looking forward to see Joo Won and Yoon PD working together in the future.  If i'm not mistaken Yoon PD is more like KBS's resident PD and he only directs/produced KBS drama   

On the second article, I think its based on star power, which actor will bring in more ads (money).  No doubt that all three actors listed CAN act and have more fans especially in Korea. 

coolreborn said: @mrdimples, Awesome dear. Thank you for translating. Whoever that particular actor, I am glad it wasn't him. And for the remaining 8 actors, I'm glad they had chosen Joo Won. And though they faced difficulties, I am glad they push through and was adamant about it. And for all the goals that they set, I am glad they reach all of it  and I think more, coz the camaraderie we saw on that drama is something else. We already know what kind of person Joo Won is, this statement from the director just cemented it. I'm glad I met this actor, named Joo Won. Gaksital = Joo Won. :-bd

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said:

Interview with Bridal Mask Director Yoon Sung Shik

Bridal Mask has created a representative of Korea’s hero.

Among 8 other actors, it was Joo Won who stood out. Originally, he had decided to act in MBC’s “The Moon That Embraced The Sun.”, he was pulled over by us. Although it was unreasonable, we really had no other choice. After that, we send our apologies to MBC.

But before we started producing “Bridal Mask”, the author and I set 3 objectives – 1. To create the Korean version of a superhero. 2. Arouse the nation’s empathy towards the Japanese Occupation era. 3.To hit above 20% in viewership. In the end, we achieved all of them, and it gave us the satisfaction.

Joo Won, harbouring some concerns but a rapidly rising actor:  The cast line up was a bit weak considering it was such a big scale production, it caused concerns. But Joo Won did such an excellent job. He is, in reality, a very sincere and very kind person, everyone likes Joo Won.

Is he an actor whom I’d like to work with again:  Wait till Joo Won grows a bit more, at the same time I will also be producing other type of dramas, then I will like to work with him again and showcase another side of his acting ability.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: TV Report