Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

We can see that 1N2D's Hyungs really loves our Joo Won. Uhm-force treats him like a younger brother, Seung-woo rubs his head like his baby when they have the gong game, when Sugeun and Joo Won is in the same team, you can see that Sugeun treats Joo Won like his younger brother too, now we see Cha Taeyun blowing kisses (as per your pics) and Si Kyung owning him while he is sleeping. Jongmin was actually a fan of Gaksital-he said he enjoyed watching it and was the first one who I think had mentioned Gaksital in 1N2D.

Now what I want to watch is to have a Maknae vs all the Hyungs, I want to see if the Hyungs will give Joo Won an easy time to win or not.

Maybe they will jus surrender and let hom eat all he wants and sleep where he likes :x but u will see fr today's ep tat cutie really respects KSW a lot coz he let him wins while in another games he was really competitive against his other hyungs.

Dear, If I'm SSK, I will not even sleep one bit, I will just stare at our Joo Won so I can see how he sleep and how he wakes up. *maybe do same trailing stuffs and some snuggling stuffs too, hehehehe*

@coolreborn Did u send your peeping guard away or he got to zzzzzzland alrdy? :D

@ctfrsgp @mrdimples: If you're wondering why I'm not on earlier... I was having a nail art war... was trying to make a dotted flower nail art and I was losing it' date=' I'm not really good at this stuffs... hahahaha.[/quote']

I tot u went to add a few more craters at the bottom of our moat lake :D >:) so now all your nails dotted with flowers?

ctfrsgp said:

U gals know I'm hopeless with acronyms and tat i belong to the dino era. Wat does ROFLMAO stand for anyway?

Rolling On the Floor Laughing My richard simmons (richard simmons) Off

Is there a dictionary for such stuff somewhere for "old folks" like me??? :D

Yep!!! my fingernails have colored green dotted petals while the feet nails have multicolored dotted petals (its hidden so its ok)... hahahaha, I just have a lot of fun doing it even though it's a bit hard... my first time to try it coz I just usually use plain colors.

Tatz cool and sounds like fun.