Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

WOW! This thread moves so fast!
@stearly and @meinitafitriana  Thanks for the welcome!
@coolreborn I am of legal age, then we can spazzing over the body of JW together! :):):))Thanks for all the screencaps!

Why do I feel like crying when I see this screencap, the older doctor, is a mentor and a father to Shi On... someone who understand him and knows what he can give to society and one that gave him the chance and help him to become a doctor and had became a father figure to him...

ms1g.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

.... and totally different from Gaksital.

Guest mei8805

Good Doctor 1st episode, two word for this.. Wow! Awesome..!!!Thank u all whose do the screen cap ande live recap..  >:D< >:D< >:D< Love cute and genius doctor park shi on, love the frown face but have a good heart profesor Kim Do Han, love the tough woman as a doctor but cute lady when she's drunk Cha Yeon Soo, love Choi woe Sook as the guardian of Park Shi On, love Yoo Chae Kyeong as beautiful fiancee of Kim Do Han,  love all the cast in this drama..!!  :x :x from 1st episode we can laugh, we can cry, our heart can moved because some heart warming moments, and can tense because of face to face moment between Park Shi On and Kim Do Han..I'm satisfied with the first episode and still counting on for the next and next and next episode.Sadly, tomorrow i'll go to my home town in countryside and there isn't any good internet connection there so i can't be streaming 2nd episode of Good Doctor tomorrow and i'll be busy with my RL for a week because of "hari raya ied" big occasion in my country..   :(( :(( :(( i'll be back to my home next sunday, so i can't be spazzing around in here for a week.. i'll gonna miss u all.. See u next sunday all my cutie lovers family...!! 
굿닥터 화팅.....!!!굿닥터 대박나세요...!!!
주원 화팅...!!!
박시온 화이팅!!!! \(^_^)/
20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Episode Preview

http://youtu.be/YBF_Nq2yv-I

Translated by @chrissy96
Subbed by @Madamtongy
Credit: moonchaewon.net

I love how pleased Yoon Seo was with Si On's compliment. And I laughed like crazy when I realized Si On was sulking because of something Yoon Seo said..

15d.gif
credit: DC

Text Preview for Episode 2

During an consultation, a young patient with gall tumour suddenly takes a turn for the worse, going into critical state. Si On barges into the operating theatre by himself. And Do Han and his team who are preparing for another surgery, meet Si On under such unexpected condition.

Meanwhile, news that the chief of the Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic Surgery department, Dr Kim Jae Joon's patient who suffered from colitis, will be transferring to Pediatric Surgery department, created a buzz. 

Chinese translation: Joo Sang Wook Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Thanks @daydreamsindecember for clarification