Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

PPTV Interview Coming Soon

I feel like I am doing forensics. Maybe I am wrong but I think video 1 and 2 are edited and the rest of the short videos go in between these cuts. I have finished the rest of video 2 but will wait for @daydreamsindecember and then we'll put them up together.

padme said:

@mrdimples Thanks  <3

and mabe it's just me but I notice that is the first time I read where he mentions being interested or immersed in swimming   ;)  uhmm sounds great so that's explain ALOT why I see him recently in 1N2D! with such nice back  :\">  so there is the results he has such a prominent back lately   B-) :D >:D< :\"> ^:)^  Now about him swimming saghsadhsahjsadhasdsdnjsdkdskjl all I can think right now is cutie+swimming+playing+swimsuit+hot LOL * brain explodes*  

@stearly, Dear, I already contacted the mods. Maybe its the same problem as before. Let's wait for them to sort it out ok. Don't worry, wanting an album of Cutie won't get you in hot waters. Besides, I can't call that an evil album, kekekeke. Maybe someone don't want Cutie to have an album :-? 

OMG,  I see @stearly' s logo is banned again X( . What should I do now, if I'm not mistaken last time @coolreborn pmed @lyra_brillantez rite?
-Edit- Done Pm-ing lyra_brillantez,too. This morning, I was abit surprised when seeing @stearly online cuz I've rarely seen her posting in the morning recently. Haha I guess her appearance this time made aglriglajfaxfhshkje puzzled and be loss of focus. Wow @stearly you really has charms. :-bd
We are waiting for your comeback :)

coolreborn said: mrdimples said:Q: And do you commit to exercise?

JW: If I exercise it will be during my rest periods. When I am filming there is no time to exercise. During my break, I won’t go to the gym and train in any big or special way. (laughs) I will go and jog near my home and I jog with my neighbours or jog with the residents nearby, mainly X (can’t read the word) type of exercise. I’d play football and I also swim frequently. When it comes to swimming, the funny thing is once I enter the water, I will be very happy. (face brightens up and gesticulates again) I like to play in the water, mainly swimming. I can swim for a long time, about 2 hours, I can swim non-stop. I can even feel myself perspiring in the water. Do you know how it’s like to feel hot all over when you are underwater? When you can even perspire in the water, that feeling is very good. So that’s how I maintain myself.

Oh, good GAWD!!!! Jogging and Swimming!!! ahahahahaha..... my imagination is so into it.  You mean Cutie... jogging like this controlled-eggy-emoticon_zps214cba9b.gif 

I wonder what will happen to us girls if we will be jogging next to Cutie... we will all go looking like this  happy-eggy-emoticon_zps270ed106.gif . "Boing!! Boing!! Hurray!!!"

And swimming... aaaawwww,  in his birthday suit... sick-eggy-emoticon_zps9e5af11a.gif  I must know how to sneak on that pool hero-milk-bottle-emoticon_zps3dac1ca8.gi   and see how

Cutie swims happy-milk-bottle-emoticon_zpsa31775fa.g and learn how to do diving and able to stay under the water for two hours greed-milk-bottle-emoticon_zps0ee255a7.g  

Cutie's thunderballs  think-milk-bottle-emoticon_zps5c43e5b8.g.....   

And yes Cutie... I'll go perspiring with you.... sweating-eggy-emoticon_zpsa81c25c3.gif

-      - To be continued

@coolreborn: Haha I cant stop banging my fist on my desk. I almost die laughing. =)) =)) =)) , Luckily my boss is not here now.  I didnt know there was  such a story about these "Thunderballs". I regret I didnt know Cutie and this thread sooner, are there any legends that I havent known yet. :))

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: Haha I cant stop banging my fist on my desk. I almost die laughing. =)) =)) =)) , Luckily my boss is not here now.  I didnt know there was  such a story about these "Thunderballs". I regret I didnt know Cutie and this thread sooner, are there any legends that I havent known yet. :))

goldlotus said: @coolreborn : Honestly I had to look up the word " thunderballs" in google translate but it came out like this " thunderballs -> thunderballs ", no meaning :-?   Is this word your another creation like "moat" or"garden" ? 
Now I nearly guess what its meaning is? :)) Oh I'm really bad X_X

ellasam81 said:

farbarri

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

[pictures]<br />

cr DC<br />

<br />

I don't know if there's crying moments like this in the drama but if there is... my heart will be so happy to watch it. <br />

i know, right? Joowon's crying scenes are the best. you know, the scene you captured in the pics where Joowon cried in the rain, that was the determining scene for me. when i watched it, i realized that he is a really great actor. thus begins my Joowon spazz~  8-&gt; <br />

dont get me started on his crying scenes in Bridal Mask....... 

:x

farbarri said: goldlotus said: @coolreborn : Honestly I had to look up the word " thunderballs" in google translate but it came out like this " thunderballs -> thunderballs ", no meaning :-?   Is this word your another creation like "moat" or"garden" ? 
Now I nearly guess what its meaning is? :)) Oh I'm really bad X_X