Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Hmmmmm...............I am speaking aloud my thoughts here...

I think I prefer not to have a fanclub name like those idol kpop fanclubs who give themselves some unique name. When I first mooted the idea, I just wanted something simple that Cutie can recognize easily and remember as he sees more of our tweets. Call me boring, I would prefer say "Joo Won International Soompi Fans" or "Joo Won Soompi International Fans" or "Joo Won International Fans on Soompi" Reason is that I want him to know we are from all over the world as conveyed by the word "International" and Soompi is the forum we get together. If anyone has an idea of a name where we can convey the same meanings, it'll be great. Or if you think an attention grabbing name is more important or a name that has meaning like what

@ctfrsgp

suggested, let's brainstorm and agree on this before we tweet

ctfrsgp said:

@ctfrsgp: I don't think you will have a problem in tweeting. From your posts, I think you got a Masters in Abbreviations. :D We will be the one learning from you. :-?

U gals understand my broken msgs but not Cutie... :(( :((

Omo, that activity back there was like that P&B only this time even more hilarious!!! *dies laughing*

Pororo, watz P&B??? Yah... this afternoon was really funny... the doc was fast to delete tat msg to cutie or was I slow in noticing?? Hahahahahaha... My mommy tot Ive gone nutz laughing out.

Lol... You guys just disappeared and left me and the doc there!! Where have you all gone hiding? =)) =)) =))

I was still trying to figuring out Twitter. The others maybe they went to "clean" up their posts in here??? Archie never appear or maybe shez jus not responding to my "calls" :(

Guest arch00

Hey archie, didnt u see our tweets earlier today? The good doc @mhelbenito and us had fun there and did something tat quickened our heartbeats for few mins :)) :))

@ctfrsgp sorry unnie I don't know how to use it . I think had made it in 2009 or 10 but did not know to use it and still don't know how to use it. I just followed you guys there :)

Haha so many don't know how to use it :)) but maybe I will search about how to use it in google then will join with you all :D

Guest mhelbenito

I was still trying to figuring out Twitter. The others maybe they went to "clean" up their posts in here??? Archie never appear or maybe shez jus now responding to my "calls" :(

Lol!!! Im here!!! Sneaking in again!!!! Hahaha.... my out having coffee. But my mind and heart is left here.... haha

Guest Mishiellie

Off topic: 
@mhelbenito  ooo it's just I am trying to get CJH Soompi thread transferred over to me.. because someone created it under his old name and the thread starter has been inactive for like 2 yrs
so when I was all happy happy and told them that they were like O u can't take anything from baidu... and acted like if they own the whole thing and if I was going to steal eveerything... so ever since that they started acting all cold and stuff.. hence the comments 

@ctfrsgp sorry unnie I don't know how to use it . I think had made it in 2009 or 10 but did not know to use it and still don't know how to use it. I just followed you guys there :)

Haha so many don't know how to use it :)) but maybe I will search about how to use it in google then will join with you all :D

Me new there too. Created acct only yesterday and jus bit bullet and sent the msg. Yesterday I didnt know therez a limit num of characters per tweet and I was wondering why the tweet button is greyed off. Tot Note chan was throwing tantrum again.

Guest Mishiellie

@ctfrsgp omomomo thx for sharing all the vids bunny unnie!!!  I see lots of possible gifs coming out from it ahahah 

Off topic: 

@mhelbenito  ooo it's just I am trying to get CJH Soompi thread transferred over to me.. because someone created it under his old name and the thread starter has been inactive for like 2 yrs

so when I was all happy happy and told them that they were like O u can't take anything from baidu... and acted like if they own the whole thing and if I was going to steal eveerything... so ever since that they started acting all cold and stuff.. hence the comments 

Wae they like tat. I always see ppl in JW baidu using our stuff like we used theirs although they may not always credit to original sources. Ive seen them postg photos of news articles tat I took myself and which I posted here in soompi but they quoted someone else fr tumblr and make not so nice remarks abt the pic :(

Guest Mishiellie

@jwthfc HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII welcome!!!!!!! oo ur in Korea?? you have more chance to see our cutie!!!
if you do see him.. Don't forget to share it here with us!!  (the pics you posted.. is it taken by u??)
Edit: nevermind.. hee hee I didn't read your credits properly 
oohh and a sexy JW welcoming you~~
tumblr_ml26fsXBlL1rvgn4zo1_r1_500.gif

Could someone please tell me how to make a mp3 from this video or download it :) ?http://tieba.baidu.com/shipin/bw/video/play?kw=%D6%EC%D4%AA&v_id=81a0b0844d3523e9599ba683

I like this song by JW so much and I would like to extract the sound from it ^^thanksss !!

I can probably help you, unfortunately Baidu is a chinese site, so i'm out. Sorry!