Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mydeed said:

Ooff the rating.

I heard that Seunggi & Suzy new drama push the date of their premiering one or two weeks after L7CS ends. I hope there will be no extention for L7CS.... Just wrap it nicely writer-nim. Please. Aishhhhhh.

I can be wrong but I think that Lee Seung Gi’s new drama will follow the “Horse Doctor” (so it’ll be on Monday-Tuesday).

It is Song Seung Heon's "When a man loves" tat is taking over the wed-thu slot.

http://asianwiki.com/When_a_Man_Loves_-_Korean_Drama

arch00 said:

mrdimples said:

arch00 said:

@crazyoverkdrama we need you in BM thread dear, our tissues are all finished. can we borrow from you dear crying-into-tissue.gif 

Where you gals at? Ep 4? Save your tissues, get read buckets

@mrdimples yeah it was at epi 4 .....could not continue after this epi. It was tooo much already.....we were comforting each other huggings and sending tissues  :))

ep 4 isnt that bad. Relatively speaking of course. ep 5 & 6 are DAEBAK. really epic, never I have seen before. Breaks all conventions in kdrama.

Hhmmmm.... Really? Maybe tomorrow, that way i can cry way into the night, just in case.... :)