Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest nhatkhanh

I want to talk about 7G will be aired on Japanese TV

I think SIM set up cutie's particiating at the begining. All of you know that after BM, cutie hadn't made his debut in Japan because of wicked comment from netizents. In 2010, King of baking Kim Tak Gu was very famous in Japan. May be SIM realized that market would have collected a big profit if cutie had made his debut there.

After that, when Bridal Mask completed broadcasting in Korean with a big hit. Somebody got angry and said something bad, those made our cutie couldn't hold fan meeting after that. This problem made him totally sad, he cried alot at his birthday party.

So which way can they use to take back cutie's reputation in Japan? The only way is particiating on rom-com drama. This drama will show completely his cuteness and acting skill. His character's suitable for Japan tasting - who always busy with job. Furhtermore, Chan Sung from 2PM still very famous in Japan.
This drama was set broadcasting in J before shooting day. This is the first time I've heard that a drama was scheduled to air in J while it's airing in K

I'm sure that cutie will attract alot of Japanese fans after 7G be aired in J

class="headline"Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee rehearse their lines for ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’

MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ has recently released new photos of their two lead cast members, Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won rehearsing their lines at the film set.

In the photos, both Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won are seen sitting on the bed together as they rehearsed their lines. The photo where Joo Won is seen rehearsing his lines in the wardrobe was particularly amusing.

Such incidences of Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won in close proximity are frequent occurrences at the film set, and thus have led to some jealousy among some production staff members. But such incidences can only help to bring Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee closer together, and aid them in filming their scenes for the drama. And because of them, the mood at the film set is always very cordial, just like best friends working together at the film set.

The ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ production team expressed, “While rehearsing their respective lines, Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won also offered suggestions for each other, and showed perfect chemistry working together. Their passion while rehearsing their lines will help greatly in providing an energy boost towards producing a higher quality ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ drama.”

Meanwhile, with the return of Gil Ro (Joo Won) to the national intelligence agency, a new twist in the story is set to take place in ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ which airs every Wednesday and Thursday through MBC TV from 9:55PM (KST) onwards.

2678-20027.jpg
2678-20025.jpg
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-and-choi-kang-hee-rehearse-their-082400834.html

Chansung tweeted to gangjjang this pic. I tried translating fr the korean-chinese translation on gangjjang's fan post in Baidu. (cr. 崔江熙吧 Baidu)

Chansung: You... whoz your mama ahhh ㅋㅋㅋ?!  ㅇㅅㅋㄱ?! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ long waist I hav nothing to say but... itz still funny... hungry hoo hoo.

Screenshot_2013-03-13-19-10-21-1_zps19cb12fa.jpg

And gangjjang tweeted back and Chansung replied.

gangjjang: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why you so cute?

Chansung: wohoohoohoo Are you filming properly neh? ㅋㅋ (I think Chansung meant whether gangjjang is working hard at the filming set : D )

Screenshot_2013-03-13-19-10-42-1_zps531fea80.jpg

Just an FYI, in case Yut-nori (the game with the four sticks) is gonna be featured again on 1N2D, here is a link to how the game is played. It is a strategy game like chess and the whole idea is to get back to the desired position with the tokens earned on throwing the sticks without landing at undesired places as per the board positions:
http://modernseoul.org/2011/11/26/how-to-play-yut-nori-%EC%9C%B7%EB%86%80%EC%9D%B4/  (this is a very summarised version)

Below are how the boards looks like ( in 1N2D so far they have used a cloth which is rectangular in shape with the positions as dots but in the winter special they created an actual life size yut nori game with the positions marked)
Yutnoriboard_zps789c2dca.jpg

Yut2_zpse5eeb99c.jpg