Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

mrdimples

said: @arch00 and @bobsavero

I think it was yesterday that one of you post a gif of Gilro, shaking his head in frustration. It was taken from ep 14. I was drowned in all the posts, now I want to save it but can't find it. Sorry, I cannot remember whose post was it, if it's one of you, can you kindly repost it? Thanks in advance

mikhaella75 said: coolreborn said: arch00 said:

mrdimples

said:

coolreborn

said:

mrdimples

said:

Talking about handcuffs, I really want to beat the crap out of MBC. No preview, no BTS, nothing. Let's see if they will shiver at the sight of this whip here....

credit: aisling

Ooooh...........why am I the one shivering instead? Let me take it for you. MBC!
What'd ya mean? who's in front of the queue? @arch00, @bobsavero @crazyoverkdrama @coolreborn and @mikhaella75 ???? :((

Guest arch00

coolreborn

said: @arch00, Ah my dear, you haven't watch BM right. You will see a hot, hot, hot Joo Won in BM. His fighting scenes are totally Daebak!!! His bubble butt is totally Daebak!!! His stares are totally Daebak!!! His cry... hahahaha, totally Daebak. Everything Daebak.

@mrdimples, @coolreborn, @arch00, @bobsavero, @mikhaella75

Woah.... Whips... And the line sure is LOOONNG...... i woke up late, now i'm last in the line! :-O :-O

BM's not my thing, but does he do intense stares there too?? I've got to check it out! He just gave the word HOT a whole new meaning....

HOT = JOO WON :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest arch00

SAYONARA girls  :-h :-h Just got my whip finished :)) :)) i wanted more but i am gonna whipped in my dream now :))Kyaaaaaaaaahhhhh

@coolreborn -okay... I change my mind about BM.... I think i need to watch that one... Starting RIGHT NOW!! ooopppsss, wrong drama... Teehee!

Oohh my gosh, my eyes just fell immediately to his behind.... I know he looks so sexy in just white shirt and black pants, but i did not know he's sexy in just ANY PANTS! i don't think my heart can take it if he's not wearing one.... Kyyahhh!! [-O< [-O<

Guest arch00

OHAYO  ALL :))Everybody whipping finished?? can i go again? plzz plzzzvkBXzXK.gif 
@bobsavero and I are watching BM toegther @crazyoverkdrama do u like to join us and spazzing in BM thread  LOL 

Oh... I almost forgot wat Im here for....geeezzz... all these excitements make this old bunny forgets tat she brings good news..

Yay... OST is now available on yesasia. I hav ordered mine :D :x :))

See - http://www.yesasia.com/global/7th-grade-civil-servant-ost-mbc-tv-drama/1032436181-0-0-0-en/info.html