Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

class="ks_article_title"'Bridal Mask' Joo Won and Park Ki Woong Cry and Emotionally Hug After The Last Filming
xc9j04.jpg

2pty004.jpg

Park Ki Woong shed tears after the last filming for the drama. After seeing Park Ki Woong cry, Joo Won warmly hugged him. 

On the KBS 2TV program 'Entertainment Weekly,' that aired on September 8th, the place where the last filming of 'Bridal Mask' took place, was revealed. 

After all of the filming ended, Joo Won stated, "during the scene where it was emotional, I had a good cry. The filming ending, but it doesn't feel like it ended," and he talked in a bittersweet way. 

Then after, Park Ki Woong gave his all during the last filming. After the filming ended, he couldn't take the fact that it was the last one, and he ended up shedding tears. As Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon saw Park Ki Woong cry, they comforted him and showed their friendship by hugging him. 

After he cried, he was asked why he cried. Park Ki Woong responded, "I didn't cry," and pretended as if he never did and made the people laugh. Park Ki Woong then added, "as I acted out the role of Shunji, I had a great deal of difficulty. After the first time I was a main character in a movie, I cried for the first time."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5562/20120909/park-ki-woong-cries-after-the-last-filming.htm

@coolreborn doc say my temp is 39.6°c. think i better avoid his royal hotness for the next few days else i become charcoal :))

I think the fever has fried my brain and turned it into ashes. :)) 8-} @-) JW un tat pic reminds of my fav childhood story character - Anne of Green Gables =)) =))

Joo Won - always meeting expectations
Rookie actor Joo Won has in the past 3 months shown his acting skills in Gaksital, drawing in the audience to feel his heartbreak and showcasing his mature acting skills. In the final episode, even though many people died, Lee Kangto still courageously went forth with the demonstration, ending the series with a beautiful balance [balance my richard simmons!] 
Joo Won appeared on the scene like a bright comet in 2009 drama Baker King. Frequently called "Kang Dong Won Jr", Joo Won showed his masculine charms and with acting skills too good for a rookie, he received good reviews from the audience. 
Later on, Joo Won acted in Ojakyo Brothers and was one of the lead actors, moving the ratings along with his acting. Joo Won also filmed movies "Special Investigation Unit" and "Don't Click", accumulating experience and proving himself through his continuous flow of works.  With less than 3 years since his debut, Joo Won took one the role of Lee Kangto in Gaksital, becoming a ONE TOP actor, gaining immense popularity. He relies not only on his good looks and good luck in picking roles but his passion towards acting has also helped him a lot.
Gaskital's success holds a different meaning for Joo Won. the drama itself is based on Imperialist Japan occupying Korea and due to this, many Hallyu actors had refused the role of Lee Kangto before Joo Won took it up. But Joo Won's decisive attitude made him pick up the role and together with Shun Hyunjoon and the other cast members, they received a lot of praise. Joo Won's unique choice of role not only brought good ratings but also praise for his acting. Also, acting alongside Park Ki Woong, Jin Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah, Joo won still manages to stand out and does not lose the brilliance of a ONE TOP actor and the charisma of a lead actor. 
Joo Won is a rare rookie actor whose charisma shines through and has been able to find his place in the industry. In 1 night 2 days, Joo Won shows he aegyo as the mangae, in complete contrast to his charismatic actor appearance, indicating that Joo Won has unlimited potential. 
Chinese translation by minidadalove @ baiduEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi 

@mojobobo

Thanks for sharing. I wonder who those actors were who turned down the role of Kang To. Nevertheless, I'm glad they did, otherwise we wouldn't get the chance to see Joo Won's brilliant acting. I admire him for taking this role and not caring about popularity in Japan. I still can't get over how good he was in Gaksital. And then when I found out how cute and gentle he actually is real life I was shocked even more :-D

Hope he's going to win many awards... He totally deserves to!

@coolreborn i'm imagining him doing sign language and all i can think about is how sexy his hand gestures would be.. hehe! ;)

anyway i still go for his voice anytime!

@ctfsrgp awww... get lots of rest and vitamin c. take care! dream of JW when you sleep!

@ctfrsgpI am sorry I didn't respond to you last night. I was still super emo and angry about the whole BM debacle. But I feel much better today. Hope you will get well soon. Thanks for dropping the vid to cheer me up, really appreciate it. 
I think I finally got over BM due to @coolreborn's words. She managed to differentiate between the real Joo Won and Joo Won-Kangto. And I thought that it would be a pity for me to think of BM any less just because of that ending, thus nullifying the great awesome job that Joo Won did. He really sweat blood and tears for the show. 
I hope I will be more active on this thread soon 

mrdimples said: @ctfrsgpI am sorry I didn't respond to you last night. I was still super emo and angry about the whole BM debacle. But I feel much better today. Hope you will get well soon. Thanks for dropping the vid to cheer me up, really appreciate it. 
I think I finally got over BM due to @coolreborn's words. She managed to differentiate between the real Joo Won and Joo Won-Kangto. And I thought that it would be a pity for me to think of BM any less just because of that ending, thus nullifying the great awesome job that Joo Won did. He really sweat blood and tears for the show. 
I hope I will be more active on this thread soon 

@ctfrsgp : Get well soon dear. Take a lot of rest and don't forget your medicine. Well, you can have lots of Joo Won medicine too, I think that will help... it help me when I'm in the surgery. LOL

Time to sleep... I think this is the only thing for me that normalized when Gaksital ended. Lots of sleep... :))

I just pose a question to Softy, not sure if she will reply. 
I am curious about celebrities and their love lives in Korea. I don't track their news of course but somehow I get the impression that they seem to be quite scandal free or the paparazzi is nothing like those in Hong Kong or Taiwan. 
Why I am asking this is that I just saw Uee on some music program and she looked really sexy dancing those moves. So I wondered how Joo Won or any actor for that matter handle all their near proximity with their female co-stars and not get attracted? Add to this, they marry late or can't start a relationship due to their career commitments. It's not healthy, right? It's kind of weird that a man like Joo Won is so sexy and desirable and yet he seem to be devoid of physical desire. Very squeaky clean. 

Ok I'm supposed to be sleep but I got hold of a gif maker and I'm posting my first Joo Won gif here... hahaha. Kind of crude, I have to sharpen my skills. LOL

2hczupf.jpg

@mrdimples : Looks like when they entered the entertainment business, they tend to forget their personal love lifes. Or maybe hide it. Dear, I don't think Joo Won is devoid of physical desire... it shows but he tends to just ignore it. nyehehehe.

coolreborn said: Ok I'm supposed to be sleep but I got hold of a gif maker and I'm posting my first Joo Won gif here... hahaha. Kind of crude, I have to sharpen my skills. LOL

@mrdimples : Looks like when they entered the entertainment business, they tend to forget their personal love lifes. Or maybe hide it. Dear, I don't think Joo Won is devoid of physical desire... it shows but he tends to just ignore it. nyehehehe.

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: Ok I'm supposed to be sleep but I got hold of a gif maker and I'm posting my first Joo Won gif here... hahaha. Kind of crude, I have to sharpen my skills. LOL