Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mojobobo said: @coolreborn @ctfrsgp Actually even as a Joo Won fan, I ahve to agree that he's not handsome in the typical Korean lead guy way. He's not the strikingly good looking type of guy but he belongs to the category of guys that get better looking the longer you look at them. Am I making sense? I always thought it was better to belong to this category because then you never get sick of looking at him hehehe.

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn @ctfrsgp Actually even as a Joo Won fan, I ahve to agree that he's not handsome in the typical Korean lead guy way. He's not the strikingly good looking type of guy but he belongs to the category of guys that get better looking the longer you look at them. Am I making sense? I always thought it was better to belong to this category because then you never get sick of looking at him hehehe.

@mojobobo : Correct!!! He looks better and better when you look longer. And when you're already been trapped with his charms. You can't let it go and will gladly sink. Actually, first time I saw him, I saw him as a cute guy. But as time pass by and I got to see and know him more, I'm finding the manly irresistible attributes that he have. Some first timers might see him as just bleeh, but they don't know what they are missing coz we have seen it. It's like a gift that we unwrapped and found a jewel inside. And what a sexy, hot jewel it is. Nyehehehe.

@mojobobo @coolreborn forrest gump once said "life is like a box of chocolates. U never know wat u are going to get". I say it is more like "JW is like a gigantic cargo container filled with chocolates. U will never get sick fr too much of JW chocolates

:x :x :x the more the merrier we will be"

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mojobobo said:<br />

@coolreborn

@ctfrsgp

Actually even as a Joo Won fan, I ahve to agree that he's not handsome in the typical Korean lead guy way. He's not the strikingly good looking type of guy but he belongs to the category of guys that get better looking the longer you look at them. Am I making sense? I always thought it was better to belong to this category because then you never get sick of looking at him hehehe.<br />

<br />

<br />

@mojobobo

: Correct!!! He looks better and better when you look longer. And when you're already been trapped with his charms. You can't let it go and will gladly sink. Actually, first time I saw him, I saw him as a cute guy. But as time pass by and I got to see and know him more, I'm finding the manly irresistible attributes that he have. Some first timers might see him as just bleeh, but they don't know what they are missing coz we have seen it. It's like a gift that we unwrapped and found a jewel inside. And what a sexy, hot jewel it is. Nyehehehe.

coolreborn said: mojobobo said: @coolreborn @ctfrsgp Actually even as a Joo Won fan, I ahve to agree that he's not handsome in the typical Korean lead guy way. He's not the strikingly good looking type of guy but he belongs to the category of guys that get better looking the longer you look at them. Am I making sense? I always thought it was better to belong to this category because then you never get sick of looking at him hehehe.

@mrdimples yes Joo Won looks like a manga character but not in the kwon sang woo delicate pretty type, no offense to his fans. 
@coolreborn, yeah your husband sounds real cool. You better be loving him more than any other dudes, Joo Won included LOL! Your hubby's so in your face about it lolllll

@mrdimples : Yeah, his like the anime characters that I like when I'm either watching anime or manga. Maybe one of the reason why I really like him. How can I not, his almost the best real thing for an anime charrie that I've met. I also go fangirling with my fave anime charries... more with Joo Won coz his real... girls... his freaking REAL.

mojobobo said: @mrdimples yes Joo Won looks like a manga character but not in the kwon sang woo delicate pretty type, no offense to his fans. 
@coolreborn, yeah your husband sounds real cool. You better be loving him more than any other dudes, Joo Won included LOL! Your hubby's so in your face about it lolllll

mrdimples said: mojobobo said: @mrdimples yes Joo Won looks like a manga character but not in the kwon sang woo delicate pretty type, no offense to his fans. 

mojobobo said:

I hardly watch Kwon Sang Woo. I can think of "Prettier" guys like Song Joong Ki, Lee Jun Ki, and many more. But Joo Won is not delicate like you pointed out> His eyes are actually very pretty but the whole face and body, he is Manly Pretty.....urrrrghh...what am I saying? Anyway, his looks is in the same category to me as Lee Min Ho(although LMH's fans will scream bloody murder at me) but the difference is LMH doesn't get to me. I do watch his shows but he just doesn't. No reason...at least I haven't really thought about it

@mojobobo @coolreborn @mrdimples i hav never like kwon sang woo or any of those male artistes who r more interested in body building than acting. So far, the only korean actors whom i really admire & like, other than JW, are jung woo sung, lee bum soo, kim min jong, kang ji hwan and chun jung myung. They can really act. And recently i added lee seung gi to my list after seeing him in TK2H with ha ji won. Impressive performance by the 2 of them. Having said tat, JW tops the list and will continue to be so for a long long..... Time to come. Coz he's the only one whom i love for who he is in both reel and real lives. In the past, i only like an actor bcoz i fell in love with the character he potrays and the moment the drama ends my love ends too :P

@ctfrsgp Kim Min Jong <3<3<3 Kekeke. I think if you are too good looking, it distracts people from being able to see if you can really act. Joo Won is a nice balance of everything kekeke. Singer, actor, man, boy, manly, cute, sensitive, adorable, caring...I could go on and on lol

@ctfrsgp Kim Min Jong

@mojobobo he was so cute in the gentlemen's dignity. Dun u think so? I really hope JW will be like him as he gets older. I read somewhere a few yrs ago tat Kim Min Jong is also a singer who has released albums bef. He is really an all-rounder artiste in korea who is well-respected in the industry.

Almost going home... I can watch the latest episode of 1N2D and see what Joo Won jewels I will find.... hehehehe.

@coolreborn. I jus finish watching it. Look out for a mischevious JW who tried to distract JM when he played the game of catching tennis ball with a cup :D:))

I gotta go charge my mphone battery bef it dies on me :-h

@ctfrsgp, yeah i watch the running man episode with Kim Min Jong and it was totally hilarious. But he's not married yet and I hope for dear Joo Won that by the time he's Kim Min Jon'g present age, he'll have a lovely wife and a few kids lol!!! Otherwise, wonnie will be so lonely and the female population will be missing out on an awesome guy!