Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Its hard to choose between Taehee and Kangto. 

Taehee-

1) The man who had a hole in his heart and every time the wind blows and the rain comes and forms a puddle, he will feel it more. I'd want to fill up that hole so that he will never feel lonely again. 

2) How not to love this man who says he wants to live life expressing his love and runs up crazy flights of stairs just to show you what he means. 

3) How not to feel the warm & fuzzy feeling when you cough ever so slightly from the cold air and he goes round your back and uses not just his coat but himself to engulf you in his warmth. 

4) How not to love a man who is willing to throw his pride out of the window and dance silly at a pedestrian crossing in the middle of town, just because you asked him to?  I'd never look at a pedestrian crossing the same, ever again.

4) How not to love this man who loves his job and his beloved granny but loves you more and is willing to leave everything behind so that you can pursue your dreams?

5) How not to love this man who wants to jump into bed with you the first night but lets you watch your favourite tv program; then when you fall asleep, he carries you to bed and thank you for marrying him? 

@mrdimples Those r exactly how i feel abt Tae-hee tatz why I so luv him. However, those feelings hav been reciprocated by his wifey Ja-eun. So Tae-hee no longer needs another woman to fill tat hole in his heart and to comfort him and soothe the pains he had previously due to his birth mother's desertion. I shall not hav any designs on my fav person's hubby no matter he desirable he is [-( ;):D:))

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

Sorry guys..... I'm Moon Jun Won all the way. I like his characters but I love the man.

@coolreborn U wan to call me your sister-in-law? Baby Moon Joon Won is like my kid brother

Unni!!!!

@coolreborn Pls send me your CV and take note tat only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview with the family >:):))

Translating Ceci Magazine interview. Maybe posting late evening as I have to go out soon

@mrdimples therez a piece on baidu translated from a funny post done up by the korean fans which u might wan look into, or maybe @mojobobo can do it if she free. it will b quite a task for me with my limited eng vocabulary database :D I think I might know why cutie's stylist has banned him fr wearing sweat pants tat bring focus to his bb and BB :)>- :))

-edit-

oohhooo... I jus read the interviews in Ceci and Cosmopolitan... wah... there r answers to some of those questions tat we hav been asking... Gals, U can definitely look forward to mrdimples' post later :D :x