Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won Reveals “I Want to Age Like DiCaprio” Behind the Scenes of InStyle

Actor Joo Won recently modeled for the first issue of star and fashion magazine “InStyle Men.” The concept of the shoot was getting ready to go out while welcoming a relaxed morning. It took place in a hotel suite, and accentuated his sweet and smooth charms. The way he touched up his own hairstyle and naturally getting ready made it seem like a scene from a movie.

2014.08.25_joo won instyle 1&2

In an interview that followed, Joo Won was asked about how he maintained his good skin. He replied, “Until three years ago I only put on baby lotion, but people around me were very shocked by that fact. Now I put in some more care. Before I go to sleep I put on some skin lotion and mist after I wash my face. But in the morning I make sure I follow the steps of the care kit.” He continued, “After 10 years I want to age like Leonardo DiCaprio. He used to be the most handsome man in Hollywood, but now I like the way he changed himself in order to portray the roles that match his age.”

2014.08.25_joo won instyle 3

2014.08.25_joo won instyle 4

His full pictorial and interview was released on August 18 in the first issue of “InStyle Men.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/25/joo-won-reveals-i-want-to-age-like-dicaprio-behind-the-scenes-of-instyle/

Joo Won graces the pages of 'InStyle Men' as the model for male skin care brand 'LAB SERIES'

Actor Joo Won recently landed a spread inside 'InStyle Men' magazine as the model for male skin care brand, 'LAB SERIES'.

With the pending launch of 'LAB SERIES's first moisturizing gel cream 'Age Rescue+ Water-Charged Gel Cream,' Joo Won had a photoshoot at a suite in the JW Marriott Dongdaemoon Square Seoul Hotel where he showed the charms of a smart and chic city man preparing to leave for a day's work.  

You can check out more from this photoshoot and his interview in the issue of 'InStyle Men'.

joo-won_1409000473_joowon1.jpg

joo-won_1409000473_joowon2.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/joo-won-graces-the-pages-of-instyle-men-as-the-model-for-male-skin-care-brand-lab-series

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won, Sexy Bed Photo Shoot With InStyle

2014.08.25_joo won instyle 3

Actor Joo Won filmed a photo shoot.

In the star and fashion magazine InStyle photo shoot, Joo Won revealed his sweet and gentle charm.

In the photo shoot that was filmed at a hotel suite, Joo Won turned into a working man who was having a leisure morning, getting ready to go out. He fixed his hairstyle in the makeup room and other candid shots.

During the interview, Joo Won was asked how he takes care of his skin and he said, "Even until 3 years ago, I only used baby lotion but everyone around me was shocked. Now I put on toner and spray some mist, but when I wake up in the morning I take the steps to moisteurize my skin."

He said, "In 10 years, I want to age well like Leonardo Dicaprio. I want to change according to my character's personality and age." 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/105959/20140825/joo-won-sexy-bed-photo-shoot-with-instyle.htm

Guest michellemao

first time to come here~~haha ,the title should be "XIA YOU QIAO MU"...and why cant i watch the videos above ...sad

Welcome to Joo Won soompi and Joo Won cutieverse @michellemao‌ !! ^^ enjoy your time here! ^^

-----

Oooohhhh so Joo Won models for Lab Series now! I wonder if there were offerings for a skincare cf before the mc col signing event way back in which he was also interviewed for was it arirang or some kbs show (entertainment weekly)? Remember he was asked to demonstrate how he puts on facial skin care stuff and he said now endorsement deal offerings will be flooding! Lo and behold - lab series! ^^

moonandhearts said: Welcome to Joo Won soompi and Joo Won cutieverse @michellemao‌ !! ^^ enjoy your time here! ^^ ----- Oooohhhh so Joo Won models for Lab Series now! I wonder if there were offerings for a skincare cf before the mc col signing event way back in which he was also interviewed for was it arirang or some kbs show (entertainment weekly)? Remember he was asked to demonstrate how he puts on facial skin care stuff and he said now endorsement deal offerings will be flooding! Lo and behold - lab series! ^^

Guest michellemao

thx chingus~~My english is not so good that I  feel a little dizzy when reading long passages in english...dont laugh at me = = chingus here call him "cutie"?ahh...interesting ~~We chinese fans from weibo often call him "my son"even daughter...LOL!BTW,my friend who picked up JW at Beijing airport several days ago says he has snowy skin and smells very well...soooo admirable!  When she said"oppa,saranghei!,JW laughed out loud.....(My friend is actually his NUNA)What she emphasizes again and again is that sometimes JW's face looks a little big on the screen,but he can't be more thin in fact.....

michellemao said: thx chingus~~My english is not so good that I  feel a little dizzy when reading long passages in english...dont laugh at me = = chingus here call him "cutie"?ahh...interesting ~~We chinese fans from weibo often call him "my son"even daughter...LOL!BTW,my friend who picked up JW at Beijing airport several days ago says he has snowy skin and smells very well...soooo admirable!  When she said"oppa,saranghei!,JW laughed out loud.....(My friend is actually his NUNA)What she emphasizes again and again is that sometimes JW's face looks a little big on the screen,but he can't be more thin in fact.....

mrdimples said: michellemao said: thx chingus~~My english is not so good that I  feel a little dizzy when reading long passages in english...dont laugh at me = = chingus here call him "cutie"?ahh...interesting ~~We chinese fans from weibo often call him "my son"even daughter...LOL!BTW,my friend who picked up JW at Beijing airport several days ago says he has snowy skin and smells very well...soooo admirable!  When she said"oppa,saranghei!,JW laughed out loud.....(My friend is actually his NUNA)What she emphasizes again and again is that sometimes JW's face looks a little big on the screen,but he can't be more thin in fact.....

Guest shenziy

first time to come here~~haha ,the title should be "XIA YOU QIAO MU"...and why cant i watch the videos above ...sad

Hello, maomao! I am "叉大人" from Baidu. Welcome to soompi and we all hope you enjoy the time while exploring this new land :D

Guest shenziy

=======

Ahaaaa... maomao chingus fr Baidu JW Bar... 你好! Good to see you here :)) we have another Baidu chingus here too, @shenziy‌

Lol, I have been recommending soompi to some of my Baidu chingus after I got here. Actually some Baidu chingus other than Maomao have visited JooWon Soompi, but for some reason, they were unable to log on. I thought that was due to the VPN or GFW issues, but it seems that's not the case since Maomao can log on to Soompi?

Guest shenziy

Just realized that the views of the thread rose to 3M :D

Btw, Cutie has confirmed the contract with Lab Series? Will they shoot new photos for the CF??? :-?