Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

That article said that even though sulli is absent yesterday, she will have photoshoot separately

http://m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=star&no=247322

They will probably photoshop the pics together.

Well, I just do not know what will happen on the time when the movie will be shown if Sulli will also promote. Hopefully no other problems will arise.

JooWon's Ice bucket challenge!!!! :x :x :x

after nominated by webtoon writer Kimpoong, finally JooWon took the challenge~ XD

대박!!!! ^_^/

source: SIM ENT youtube

-------

Nice one Cutie. kekeke. He looks cute, taking that splash of water. I think the guys dumping him water had fun too. :D

maymay said:

rionae said:

JooWon's Ice bucket challenge!!!! :x :x :x

after nominated by webtoon writer Kimpoong, finally JooWon took the challenge~ XD

대박!!!! ^_^/source: SIM ENT youtube

-------

Nice one Cutie. kekeke. He looks cute, taking that splash of water. I think the guys dumping him water had fun too. :D

I was kind of expecting them to keep dumping water on him....like what that webtoon guy did.............. :))

and some little ice cubes............. kekekeke

Yes why is there no ice??? Isn't this an ice bucket challenge??? Or was it all melted by Cutie's hotness?  <:-P

He talked for a long time, the ice melted... and its shaved ice not cubes. Lol. :))

Jo Yoon-woo in "Cantabile Tomorrow"

Actor Jo Yoon-woo is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Cantabile Tomorrow".

According to King Kong Entertainment, Jo Yoon-woo stars in "Cantabile Tomorrow" as Lee Jae-yong, a son of a rich family who plays the trumpet and is envious of Joo Won (Cha Yoo-jin).

Jo Yoon-woo said, "I was interested in the worldwide drama that was being remade in our country and I'm honored to be a part of it. I wonder what I would be like as a bad guy".

Jo Yoon-woo debuted with the tvN drama "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and starred in the SBS drama "The Heirs".

Meanwhile, "Cantabile Tomorrow" stars Joo Won, Sim Eun-kyeong, Kim Yoo-mi-II, Baek Yoon-sik, Ko Kyeong-pyo, Park Bo-geom, Dohee, Lee Byeong-joon and others.

Source http://www.hancinema.net/jo-yoon-woo-in-cantabile-tomorrow-72525.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

There's article about joowon's ice bucket challenged. Beside Joowon pointed out KBS director, he also mentioned "Tomorrow Cantabile"

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2014082112392673695

Source: allkpop

Fashion King' rep assures fans that f(x)'s Sulli is committed to her filming schedule

Following the announcement of f(x)'s Sulli's temporary halt on her activities as well as Sulli and Dynamic Duo's Choiza's agencies' acknowledgment of the couple's relationship, fans have been wondering if Sulli will continue activities for her upcoming movie 'Fashion King' which she previously began filming alongside Joo Won
Earlier today, a report suggested that Sulli did not show up to do her part for the movie's poster shoot recently held. However, the movie's rep responded to assure fans that Sulli is still committed to her filming schedule and revealed that she did attend the shoot on the 20th

to continue go here

Forget the ice cubes...........hella............i am on FIRE!

web_3745431155_7e68ede8_20140821_122726_

web_3745431155_59013521_20140821_122902_

web_3745431155_0c17336f_20140821_122833_

web_3745431155_f64c0246_20140821_122804_

web_3745431155_54f8f6f2_20140821_122938_

credit: o o on Joo Won DC

Aaaahhh.... and I thought I got my undies in order. Now they are all scattered.

What a HOT and SEXY man our Cutie is....

My twin, if you are on fire, I already turned to ash. I am assaulted by Cutie, front, back, sides.

ctfrsgp said:

Forget the ice cubes...........hella............i am on FIRE!

credit: o o on Joo Won DC

Does anyone know which magazine this is? Is it the new Sep issue of Instyle magazine?

yes~~ it's for Instyle September issue :x :x

============

But I saw on ebay that there is also another magazine Instyle Men Sep issue with LJS on the cover. So Cutie's article and pics are in the original Instyle Korea Sep issue, not in the Instyle Men issue?