Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest shenziy

I wonder if they camped at the airport since yesterday.

One chingu told me in QQ, a Chinese-based chat software, that she went to the airport and had stayed there for a long while yesterday, but spotted nothing and then went home. She went to the airport again this morning and finally she got to see Cutie and touched his hand [-X

One chingu told me in QQ, a Chinese-based chat software, that she went to the airport and had stayed there for a long while yesterday, but spotted nothing and then went home. She went to the airport again this morning and finally she got to see Cutie and touched his hand [-X

Joo Won must be really surprised to see them at the airport since his schedule for filming in Beijing is confidential. I'm glad that the fans' efforts are not wasted :)

Bridal mask reunion again!!!
Lee Byong-Jun cast as Cha Yoo-Jin's teacher (I think he will cast as Eto Sensei)
article.jpg

(translate by google)Lee, Byong - Jun, 'Cantabile tomorrow' Samora cast the master station Join the 'Cantabile tomorrow' actor is Lee, Byong - Jun. 
Lee, Byong - Jun is proficient in the new KBS2 drama 'tomorrow Cantabile ", but was re-cast Lightning with Piano Professor steel reign as maverick students Station. 
The students self-indulgent treat people belatedly realize their mistake, but the elite professors steel material. Eventually Lee, Byong - Jun is his Piano Student Car Eugene (Samora minutes) and re-erect the steel for each character from the beginning on the path of true late Apostle put his own unique charm as impressive to me. 
Through Lee, Byong - Jun Drama Studio "enables you to meet with senior and junior actors and good gotta try to breathe I'll make a better smoke glad to reciprocate in a good drama that attracted the attention of many people," said a confluence comment. 
The broadcast will be coming in October to work that captures the growth story of love glowing handprints adoring youth dreamed of burning passion for classic 'tomorrow Cantabile' (a play sinjaewon / director hansangwoo) is
Source: http://news1.kr/articles/?1821521

Bridal mask reunion again!!!

Lee Byong-Jun cast as Cha Yoo-Jin's teacher (I think he will cast as Eto Sensei)

(translate by google)
Lee, Byong - Jun, 'Cantabile tomorrow' Samora cast the master station 
Join the 'Cantabile tomorrow' actor is Lee, Byong - Jun. 

Lee, Byong - Jun is proficient in the new KBS2 drama 'tomorrow Cantabile ", but was re-cast Lightning with Piano Professor steel reign as maverick students Station. 

The students self-indulgent treat people belatedly realize their mistake, but the elite professors steel material. Eventually Lee, Byong - Jun is his Piano Student Car Eugene (Samora minutes) and re-erect the steel for each character from the beginning on the path of true late Apostle put his own unique charm as impressive to me. 

Through Lee, Byong - Jun Drama Studio "enables you to meet with senior and junior actors and good gotta try to breathe I'll make a better smoke glad to reciprocate in a good drama that attracted the attention of many people," said a confluence comment. 

The broadcast will be coming in October to work that captures the growth story of love glowing handprints adoring youth dreamed of burning passion for classic 'tomorrow Cantabile' (a play sinjaewon / director hansangwoo) is

Source: http://news1.kr/articles/?1821521

Lollllll... he is to be the teacher who likes to smack his students with his paper fan? I so can imagine him in the role :)) :))

Herez a description of Etoh Sensei I found in Wikipedia :)

☆ Kouzo Etoh (江藤 耕造 Etō Kōzō?)

One day he heard Nodame practicing and decided to become her teacher, going so far as to forcibly transfer Nodame to his class. The relationship does not start well, as his overbearing attitude and use of physical rebukes (he would smack his students with his paper fan) reminds Nodame of her piano tutor when she was young, and causes her to run away from him. He eventually gives up his harisen in order to convince Nodame to take lessons from him. Nodame, in order to attend an upcoming competition, stayed at Etoh and his wife's place for training. He is not above tricking Nodame, using her love of Purigorotacartoon characters and free lunches, to convince her to perform or listen his advice. In contrast to Etoh's severity, his wife Kaori (かおり?) is a light-hearted and loving woman who often takes care of the students who study with Etoh.He was one of the first few to note Nodame's talent and train her, and notes that even past her superb technique and musical talent, she has an innate ability to move people through her music. He was a major factor in Nodame's advance in music, and when Nodame was in a slump due to her loss at her first competition (she lost due to a lack of time to memorize all the necessary songs), submitted an application to an overseas musical college for her. After Nodame became famous, one of the first things she did when she returned to Japan was to give Etoh and Tanioka a private recital, presumably in appreciation of their help.

You can find the list of the different characters in Nodame Cantabile manga - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nodame_Cantabile_characters

☆ Cantabile Tomorrow has its Masumi character ☆

So the Masumi role isn’t to be left out of the Korean Nodame Cantabile remake, which is good news since I (and many fans, I’m sure) was quite fond of the character who loved the hero unabashedly and often challenged the heroine (in a harmless sort of way) for his love. (Which generally turned to comedy more often than not, since our hero didn’t exactly shower either with affection, or anybody really, since he tended to regard most of his crew with weary, if grudgingly fond, bemusement.)

This character is named with a nod to the original—he’s Ma Su-min, heh—and will be played by relative newcomer Jang Se-hyun. Ma Su-min will keep Masumi’s trademark curly hair and is a skilled percussionist, specializing in the timpani. He’ll harbor a one-sided crush on Joo-won and thus clashes with Shim Eun-kyung, who’ll also be in love with him.

Jang Se-hyun has been in a few big dramas before but in small roles, so don’t feel bad for not recognizing him; he was one of the minor scholars in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and I can’t even place him as a background character fromBoys Over Flowers. More recent roles include cable dramas Flower Halbae Investigation Unitand God’s Quiz 4. So I can’t speak to how good he is, but I’ll hope for the best.

That said, perhaps we could all dial it down a notch in the comments, given that the show hasn’t aired yet. I have some concern that in getting so bent out of shape over honoring the original, the original itself is getting blown out of all proportion as the best thing since sliced bread, and I don’t know that that’s a fair representation. Furthermore, I’m all for expressing doubts—I love the original story and don’t want it messed up either—but the tone of the comments is reaching hysteria levels, and I think we could all benefit from cooling down and stepping back for a bit. After all, we have until October before the thing even starts!

Via Star News

=====

Article from Dramabeans

-edit-

I'm glad that the admins of DB have stepped forward to tell the haters/bashers that they should stop their harsh criticisms on this project. The cast and production team should be given a chance to do their stuff and present their own interpretation of this manga, instead of being compared to the J-version before anyone sees the actual final product.

ctfrsgp

said: -edit- I'm glad that the admins of DB have stepped forward to tell the haters/bashers that they should stop their harsh criticisms on this project. The cast and production team should be given a chance to do their stuff and present their own interpretation of this manga, instead of being compared to the J-version before anyone sees the actual final product.

This is the image of Masumin's actor from DB:
jangsehyun1.jpg

I think the images of all the actors/actresses they chose fits the character image ^^ Quite pleased with their casting at least in terms of looks. Don't know some of them so can't say about their acting skills.
And of course, I'm most pleased with the casting of Chiaki :)) Ah, have to start calling him Yoojin. Kinda not used to it!

I think the images of all the actors/actresses they chose fits the character image ^^ Quite pleased with their casting at least in terms of looks. Don't know some of them so can't say about their acting skills.

And of course, I'm most pleased with the casting of Chiaki :)) Ah, have to start calling him Yoojin. Kinda not used to it!

So now we still have one more main character not yet been casted, that is Kiyora Miki (Mine's gf).

jangsehyun1.jpg

Yeah, just put an afro hair and black mustache and I can see Masumi. :D

I like the cast. And sooo excited to see the drama. And Cha Yoo Jin, come to coolreborn-noona's universe. :D Joo Won in a drama... weeeee!!!! Happy!!! ^___^